Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Have A Cheating Husband? .how To Stop Other Women From Carring A Baby For Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Cheating Husband? .how To Stop Other Women From Carring A Baby For Him... (413 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Cheating Husband? .how To Stop Other Women From Carring A Baby For Him... by YourFreedom(m): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2017
It is common these days that men like having fun with another woman. but if your husband is one of the type that does these. Cry no More...
The solution is here.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
You do not need to fight or take to something negative to get Him on Track.

To Get your Husband Back to yourself Do this:

1. Value yourselves and your Marriage.... Do not allow the wolves that devour marriages to devour your thought. it feels sad but try to place your life, husband and marriage faaaaar above any negative issues. this will help you to fight with a light energy. Move away from those(ALL) that ministers negative thoughts to you.

2. Do the opposite of what your Husband expects. eg. If he feels that you may not greet him because you found condom in his pocked. forget it. greet , hug, smile and humbly give him all he deserves. Cheating Men have tactic against a fight but have none against peace. Whatever you chase will first run.... by reacting negatively ... he runs and makes more excuses to cheat more. in strong but humble terms, let him know that you are not happy with his attitude towards opposite sex..But no fighting.

More Coming..........

To Get your husband free from impregnating a woman outside, follow these rule:

1. make sure that you are legally and by all traditionally standard married to Him. this works only for those that are legally married.

2. Get up in the middle of Night between 12 midnight and 2am. Open The Bible and Read HOSEA 9:14. "Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts". Strip yourself naked in your inner chambers... kneel down before the Bible and Say:

Almighty God... God of Justice and Judgement.. Look at the ways of my husband and judge Him for me. But to I declare before you that no other breast shall breastfeed a child for him and no other womb shall carry a child for him.

God Almighty, Give all women my husband will go sexually astray with a miscarrying womb and a dry breast. Let me see your judgment upon my Husband. Amen.

Do this for seven nights and raise a seed offering and send to a church or your choice or orphanage home. Wait and see....

For more Harmless spiritual healp and prayers contact 08036554420
Re: Have A Cheating Husband? .how To Stop Other Women From Carring A Baby For Him... by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26am On Jul 03, 2017
These mad people have come again... Sunday is their favorite day, straight from church to come and write RUBBISH on NL.

1 Like

Re: Have A Cheating Husband? .how To Stop Other Women From Carring A Baby For Him... by tracyfemmmm: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol. I laughed for 3 mins when I read this. Comedians everywhere.
Re: Have A Cheating Husband? .how To Stop Other Women From Carring A Baby For Him... by YourFreedom(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2017
What make you happy, may be making another cry... my prayer for you is that God will give you a hearth for you will and children. May the love of God keep you from all evil.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Hairstyle Ideas For Fashionistas To Try Out For This Weekend (photos) / Can You Propose To Your Woman At a public place? / Effective Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.