Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt (46989 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by lordkit2: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Drama in South Africa! A Lady 'innocently' took to twitter to share a photo of her legs resting on the laps of her 'married' co-worker's leg, gushing about how nice he was and that he just gave her a feet massage.

A;though there were no faces shown,another lady who claims to be the man's wife recognized the shirt and pot-belly in the photo, and quickly voiced out her concern to the lady who shared the photo.

The co-worker has now taken down her account. Lol

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/31/wife-recognizes-cheating-husband-after-lady-shares-close-photo-with-him-on-twitter/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by taylor88(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2017
when ur follow-come mouth finally lands u in trouble

u wish u can sell it off and get a fairly used mouth on OLX

80 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2017
grin

See pot belly... shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Oyindidi(f): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Busybody girl

7 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by alphaconde(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
this world is becoming smaller

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
The girl is oversabi, its everything she will post on social media undecided
The man tummy sha shocked...

9 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by RandyX: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Maybe he just wanna help his co worker.

Get yours.
Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Megt90(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
End of the road for my niccah grin

5 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
I love girls with pretty toes but alas she's just a hoe.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Inception(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin
Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by NwaAmaikpe: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

That's why a true player shouldn't let his wife be on social media.

Women are natural detectives so only a fool will make this job easier for them.

Once you marry,
Make sure your wife deletes all her social media accounts;
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even change her mobile phone number.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by TINALETC3(f): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Vickwinners: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin
Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Busted

1 Like

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Twista0(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
haha.... dis one pass CCTV

3 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by talk2saintify(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sharp Bae

1 Like

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari sef cool

2 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by lPOB: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by soberdrunk(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
So it is only her husband that has that type of shirt and potbelly? angry #ITWASNTME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by DozieInc(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
When devil decides to expose her. sad

1 Like

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Josh44s(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
How is that cheating. He only massaged her feet and not her puzsy. Women can overreact and conclude without proper investisgation. The lady even used the phrase "My Co-worker and not Sugarplum or Baby".

I know Nairaland ladies will come for my head soon. I ready for Una for this argument today.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Smartjob1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hehehe...

Your husband has been jobless and didnt want to let you know. So, he goes to his friend's house to hang out.

For those still looking for that dream job? Want to recruit easily? Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers anywhere, anytime. Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com. Sign up today. It is free!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by shollyBi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

See pot belly... shocked shocked shocked
thought its only we naija guys dat carry belle grin grin grin
Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by dakeskese(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
undecided...
hmm...

Such a show of shame from the two workers.

And they were in church the previous sunday undecided...
Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Pavore9: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
See pot belly! angry
Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by pweshboi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Vanquay:
I love girls with pretty toes but alas she's just a hoe.
Omo ehn, this ur rhymes make sense

6 Likes

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by Pavore9: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Josh44s:
How is that cheating. He only massaged her feet and not her puzsy. Women can overreact and conclude without proper investisgation. The lady even used the phrase "My Co-worker and not Sugarplum or Baby".

I know Nairaland ladies will come for my head soon. I ready for Una for this argument today.

If another man's legs are on your wife's lap, as she just only massaged it what will be your reaction?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt by paymentvoucher: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
OMG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.