Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (39686 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipob1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
dessz:
just because a person speaks the truth, he automatically becomes a rival tribe the police swore an oath to honour NIGERIA not Biafra, he is going against his oath for honouring a rebel leader. Igbos can quote me, but I Dessz am neutral to ur wars and I will only speak the truth sweet or bitter, if e pain u remember that IDGAF
chai that one pain u die

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Cardozzo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
PointB:
It is not one policeman; it is more.

They have seen the light. King Bubu has failed.

Doom is visited upon Nigira!

Doom is visited upon u and your Family..... Must you curse nigeria because. U wanna leave nigeria.... And for those calling nigeria ZOO.... I shall never be well with you and your generations...... because. Biafra have problems with Federal government not the Masses
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by PointB: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
enigmaticlion:

That police officer just lost his job because of this act of stupidity.

Actually, no court of competent jurisdiction has pronounce Nk person-non-grata. The police man offense is simply being caught on picture with an activist! This happens everyday in the zoo jungle.

In any case, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipob1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
neroflo:
foolish police snapping with a bastardized terrorist leader cry
go nd take acid. Stupid afonja coward

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by PointB: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Cardozzo:

Doom is visited upon u and your Family..... Must you curse nigeria because. U wanna leave nigeria.... And for those calling nigeria ZOO.... I shall never be well with you and your generations...... because. Biafra have problems with Federal government not the Masses

hehehehehe

An animal has grunted! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
A police officer who swore his allegiance to Nigeria taking a picture with a resistant.

He should be laid off and imprisoned. This is a felony to the country
you should actually bend down and learn wisdom from that policeman

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Urchman27(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
neroflo:
Afonja
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
neroflo:
Smile, Jesus loves you grin grin cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
A police officer who swore his allegiance to Nigeria taking a picture with a resistant.

see your mouth cho cho cho cho cho
always spewing hogwash
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by OliviaYolanda: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
lol
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by babahTee: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
d foolish policeman dey fight 4him on polyman #50 atmost. give him #200 there nd then he will cork his gun against dat jewish goat.

Notin new, we knw our NPF men
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Urchman27(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
As an afonja muslim. am in pain right now sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipob1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benekruku:
I pray he doesn't seduce and rape the policeman.

Prison life could have made him gay!
illiteracy smells in ur blood lineage
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by IkennaDavid1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
dessz:
just because a person speaks the truth, he automatically becomes a rival tribe the police swore an oath to honour NIGERIA not Biafra, he is going against his oath for honouring a rebel leader. Igbos can quote me, but I Dessz am neutral to ur wars and I will only speak the truth sweet or bitter, if e pain u remember that IDGAF
The mere fact that the police man poses for a picture with NK doesn't automatically mean he supports everything NK does... It might just be for fame (when posted on social media sites), popularity, likes and comments generation... I am sure if some of us were opportuned to meet Osama bin Laden one on one, we would have taken a lot of selfie with him to upload on Fb, Twitter and even naira land.

On the other hand if he supports freedom, I don't see any harm in it after all before the emancipation of Taipei from China, a lot of Chinese security operatives openly supported the freedom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by misano(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
dessz:

Forget D oath. The politicians that promised us heaven & earth have been taken oath since 1960. Nigeria is a lawless country. The earlier U understand the better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by babahTee: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
IkennaDavid1:
The mere fact that the police man poses for a picture with NK doesn't automatically mean he supports everything NK does... It might just be for fame (when posted on social media sites), popularity, likes and comments generation... I am sure if some of us were opportuned to meet Osama bin Laden one on one, we would have taken a lot of selfie with him to upload on Fb, Twitter and even naira land.

On the other hand if he supports freedom, I don't see any harm in it after all before the emancipation of Taipei from China, a lot of Chinese security operatives openly supported the freedom.

tru talk.. nor b dsame police men dey pose wit Evans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipob1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Cardozzo:

stop crying na,must u cry @ any slightest provocation?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipob1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
PointB:

Actually, no court of competent jurisdiction has pronounce Nk person-non-grata. The police man offense is simply being caught on picture with an activist! This happens everyday in the zoo jungle.

In any case, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter!
I love that word (jungle) cheers u need a bottle of oh! Mpa

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by misano(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
neroflo:

Eya...
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by churchill205(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
More and more people are seeing the light.
Everybody is now thinking like the said foolish man from the EAST.
the SUN must always RISE from the EAST.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipob1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
babahTee:
d foolish policeman dey fight 4him on polyman #50 atmost. give him #200 there nd then he will cork his gun against dat jewish goat.

Notin new, we knw our NPF men
thanks for the perfect definition of zoo animals

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipob1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wow I love this, kanu is a legend. God bless biafra. Afonjas over to u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by edo3(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZZ22:
are you a yoruba muslim? buuurn
ibos trying hard to create division among yorybas,,FYI,,we don't segregate in Yoruba land..We are all one no matter d religion.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by abbeyfel: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
They know he is on the right path...Future best country in Africa leader
Best country in Africa?? Keep dreaming...
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

Because he sworn an oath to nigeria means his freedom of association should be deprived him?. I pity ur reasoning.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by misano(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
PointB:

It's a trap. Sanction him and the world will know how freedom is under attack, condone it and many will join!

Catch 22!

Namdi Kanu nor be small boy o. Exactly D point.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by myright: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Cardozzo:

tell me anywhere in the world where people are being burnt alive as it is happening in ikorodu if not in the zoological republic of nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
edo3:
ibos trying hard to create division among yorybas,,FYI,,we don't segregate in Yoruba land..We are all one no matter d religion.

Who is we?.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
neroflo:
chai e dey pain em grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
dessz:
which oath the one your father wrote or your ancestors abeg comot make I waka pass
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
abbeyfel:
Best country in Africa?? Keep dreaming...
atleast surely gonna b better than d zoo abi evil forest now tongue
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

Should be laid off for this act of betrayal to the country he swore to protect. No wonder some civilians don't want police protection because they can be easily bought. Even if the police sides with him it should not be this open

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram / Saraki Foils Move To Nullify Ekweremadu's Election As Deputy Senate President.. / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.