Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (39659 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by yemmight(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
The part of responsibilities of the Nigerian police is to protect the citizen. Nothing is special in what the officer did. Do you expect him to start harassing him?
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
quid:

That policeman should be promoted to Inspector rank ASAP
That police officer just lost his job because of this act of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ussy4real(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
I hope Nnamdi get new work for them.. Bcoz I see them losing their job
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by alcmene: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
BiafranPrince:
Hehehe, even policemen are tired of their situations in Nigeria, see that one smiling like who don see president.

The blood of any afonja that will commit suicide because of these pictures will be on your head .

The other is already giving a presidential salute.

Hope Mr vegetable don't choke to death after seeing this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
It a zombie infection anyone can be infected, it a matter of choice and gamble..!! grin I love to gamble like this..!! Anyways I have raised the stakes, sure bet, it a win win, if they get Biafra they would suffer, if they dont it the same
You would be the one to suffer, Biafran owe you nothing so you would be the one to suffer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is still a Nigeria

He spends Nigeria money and uses Nigeria passport

Nothing do the police
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
I pray he doesn't seduce and rape the policeman.

Prison life could have made him gay!
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Integrityfarms:
You guys are just endangering the job of this policeman

That police officer just lost his job because of this act of stupidity.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
enigmaticlion:
That police officer just lost his job because of this act of stupidity
There is nothing stupid in the policeman's decision.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Summerflame09(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
This nnamdi kanu of a guy is becoming a nuisance...
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Emassive(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Make una do go away to una own Country...
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
neroflo:
foolish police snapping with a bastardized terrorist leader cry

Cry me a river...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
neroflo:
foolish police snapping with a bastardized terrorist leader cry
See as e dey pain dis one cheesy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafranPrince: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Summerflame09:

Frustration fly away.

Cc Agumbankembu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafranPrince: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

The blood of any afonja that will commit suicide because of these pictures will be on your head .

The other is already giving a presidential salute.

Hope Mr vegetable don't choke to death after seeing this

Hohoho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by PointB: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Integrityfarms:
You guys are just endangering the job of this policeman

It's a trap. Sanction him and the world will know how freedom is under attack, condone it and many will join!

Catch 22!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Franzinni: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
He is a policeman... Not policemen... He is the only one in all the pictures... And he is clearly not wrong for taking. A picture with kanu. KANU is a Nigerian too...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Summerflame09(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
I left my sense in your mother's bra
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jebe na Anyi soghi eje

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by PointB: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Summerflame09:

That's right. The type Nigira needs now; to push her closer to the edge of doom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
PointB:

It's a trap. Sanction him and the world will know how freedom is under attack, condone it and many will join!

Catch 22!

The legendary bug on the scrotum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Summerflame09:
Oya take money for akara and agege bread

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Joevics(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
I will definitely come beck to this tread
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by PointB: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Integrityfarms:

The legendary bug on the scrotum

I tell you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
He is a goner......
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
See the police men self, they are igbo as well.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Biafrannuke: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Summerflame09:
This nnamdi kanu of a guy is becoming a nightmare...
...to yoruba muslims!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipob1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
It a zombie infection anyone can be infected, it a matter of choice and gamble..!! grin I love to gamble like this..!! Anyways I have raised the stakes, sure bet, it a win win, if they get Biafra they would suffer, if they dont it the same
shut up! Go nd place a bet on ur fada

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by myright: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Franzinni:
He is a policeman... Not policemen... He is the only one in all the pictures... And he is clearly not wrong for taking. A picture with kanu. He is a Nigerian too...
check the first page again(page 0). more pictures have been uploaded

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by misano(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
A police officer who swore his allegiance to Nigeria taking a picture with a resistant.

He should be laid off and imprisoned. This is a felony to the country

Try to understand... Nigeria is a lawless country. D earlier U get dat fact established in your good head, the better.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje / The Many Incredible Roles Of DSS Under President Muhammadu Buhari / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.