Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (39684 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
dessz:
just because a person speaks the truth, he automatically becomes a rival tribe the police swore an oath to honour NIGERIA not Biafra, he is going against his oath for honouring a rebel leader. Igbos can quote me, but I Dessz am neutral to ur wars and I will only speak the truth sweet or bitter, if e pain u remember that IDGAF
who is obeying d nigerian constitution?
Buhari and his likes?
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
neroflo:
foolish police snapping with a bastardized terrorist leader cry
ur damaged brain needs formatting.
A man who is far better dan ur blind father and ur mother who is an arthritis patient.
Watch ur tongue. He is a hero

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
neroflo:
foolish police snapping with a bastardized terrorist leader cry
Hahahahaha

U can go no die
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
quid:
That policeman should be promoted to Inspector rank ASAP

Lol grin
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
quid:
That policeman should be promoted to Inspector rank ASAP

Lol grin
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by austyn0(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
It a zombie infection anyone can be infected, it a matter of choice and gamble..!! grin I love to gamble like this..!! Anyways I have raised the stakes, sure bet, it a win win, if they get Biafra they would suffer, if they dont it the same
What a load of crap.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
abbeyfel:
Every nation as gone through one hardship or the other in their history and the people united to fight it. Read the history of India and South Africa for example. Why didn't the black majority in South Africa fight for separating from the white minority? Instead they fought against oppression and racism. Thats the way forward in any advance society. Remember united we stand, divided we fall. Come to think of it. How many of Ojukwu's family died or wounded during the civil war. How many of them faced the severe hunger that killed the igbos in their millions? Where are the family of Nnamdi Kanu presently? Pls dont allow people with hidden agenda disrupt our peace and harmony as a people!
no wonder south African blacks are still savages and will be minority forever...We are not the same
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by IkennaDavid1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
abbeyfel:
Southwest following the north to win elections. Bros, whats the meaning of that. Is it not in this same Nigeria that both hausa, igbo and yoruba massively voted for M.K.O Abiola, a man from the south west? All tribes are corrupt when ıt comes to electioneering in Nigeria. The easterners are not any better. And besides, thats a very lame reason to want a break up! Tell me something more meaningful...
pls sir, can u pls give us a good example of a "non-lame" excuse to break away?
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipob1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
babahTee:

oh... cus i dnt resonate wit ur foolish ideas. gullible cow. u easterners nids psychological/social/environmental orientation.
nd as 4hell?? nah.... i ll b glad 2channel pipes frm nigeria waterboard authorities 2 yo ass in hell.

Idiot

FAYA FALL ON U!
I wana be on my own as b4 the evil britain came nd it became a foolish idea? In the name of God who made us, u can neva be free in ur life!
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by IkennaDavid1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
I think Nigerians are getting the whole thing wrong about prospective Biafrans... No one is asking for war with anyone.. The Biafrans are just asking the FG to organize and conduct a referendum for them to decide amongst themselves if they want to continue being Nigerians or become an Independent Nation.. Now what is wrong with that?
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
sar33:
Nigerian security officer poses with IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.Is this acceptable?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/security-officer-poses-with-nnamdi.html
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by sagaxity(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
The ministry(biafra) is moving to the permanent site...

As for the policeman, you are getting sacked in the morning
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Looking older than his age just becuase he wants to form emperor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by abbeyfel: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
IkennaDavid1:
pls sir, can u pls give us a good example of a "non-lame" excuse to break away?
There is no proper answer for an improper question. What i can tell you is that the igbos have no real motives behind their wanting to break away. All i see is a people clinging to the past and not seeing any possibilities in the present or future. Tell me anything in the present Nigeria that is nessecitating your agitation for wanting to break away other than the fact that igbos have not reason to the post of presidency in our current democratic dispensation?
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by abbeyfel: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
ipob1:
I wana be on my own as b4 the evil britain came nd it became a foolish idea? In the name of God who made us, u can neva be free in ur life!
Is Nigeria the first country to be amalgamated?? Go read the history of Australia and see for yourself how a people with diverse ethnicities, languages, culture/tradition and even religions were amalgamated by the British and are livimg together in peace and harmony since then! Igbos should just forget the past and move on...
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Olukolade1: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pride will soon destroy this man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by abbeyfel: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
no wonder south African blacks are still savages and will be minority forever...We are not the same
The similarity between south african blacks and the igbos is clinging to the past and having this victim mentality. I stayed in Stellenbosh Western cape for over a year and saw that an average south african black is holding on to the past and loves been seen as a victim of apartheid instead of taking charge and moving on with their lives. South African whites respect Nigerians because they love our mentality. I stayed among them in Stellenbosh and my fiancee is currently there now...
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
what does he want with OUR NPF na, let him go seek security from his fellow able bodied na.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by babahTee: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
ipob1:

ur idea of freedom is insane

q1. u or a reasonable no of d ibo race?
cus u dnt even represent up2 0.01 of d ibo race

q2. y r d aristocratic ibos avin a diff tk on dis

q3. wats holding u bck?
dnt u tink d ultimatum wld boon ur desires of a new country.

as 4me am free nd living well, d only person here fighting 4 freedom is u. sorry 2burst ur bubbles but u no go see am. ur fvckd leader paymasters don d forsake am nd in no time he ll av no option dan 2run in shame.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
The policemen are a gonna.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by StamfordTraford: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
And you also forgot that the policeman has a freedom of association.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Climax11: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
sar33:
Nigerian security officer poses with IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.Is this acceptable?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/security-officer-poses-with-nnamdi.html

EXPECT MASSIVE DEFECTION SOON, BOTH IN POLICE AND THE MILITARY
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Mujtahida: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
In the name of propaganda now they will put those men in trouble.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
A police officer who swore his allegiance to Nigeria taking a picture with a resistant.

He should be laid off and imprisoned. This is a felony to the country
have you arrested the police officer who promised to kill 200 people should mr buhari die?.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Emassive:
Make una do go away to una own Country...

una dey frustarate the actualization of the new country dey still shout 'go away'

hope u wouldn't come and tell me that giving us quit notice means that you have granted us independence, because I have never heard or read of such type

because that is not how to grant independence
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Eportal123: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
A police officer who swore his allegiance to Nigeria taking a picture with a resistant.

He should be laid off and imprisoned. This is a felony to the country

It's treason!
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
babahTee:

ur idea of freedom is insane

q1. u or a reasonable no of d ibo race?
cus u dnt even represent up2 0.01 of d ibo race

q2. y r d aristocratic ibos avin a diff tk on dis

q3. wats holding u bck?
dnt u tink d ultimatum wld boon ur desires of a new country.

as 4me am free nd living well, d only person here fighting 4 freedom is u. sorry 2burst ur bubbles but u no go see am. ur fvckd leader paymasters don d forsake am nd in no time he ll av no option dan 2run in shame.

how can an ultimatum mean independence, hope u are literate
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
abbeyfel:
Is Nigeria the first country to be amalgamated?? Go read the history of Australia and see for yourself how a people with diverse ethnicities, languages, culture/tradition and even religions were amalgamated by the British and are livimg together in peace and harmony since then! Igbos should just forget the past and move on...

have u ever heard of any religious killing there, but at least there is religious tolerance, they don't give appointments based on religion, Nigeria is worst in terms of religion bearing in mind the Denmark cartoon. no tolerance
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZZ22:
are you a yoruba muslim? buuurn
Dear morôn,
Yorùbás are not as hateful, divided and foolish as you osus.
There is nothing like Yorùbá Muslims.
Keep foolish yourself that the stupîd phrase will stand.

I spit on your flat miserable head.

Frustrated osu.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by abbeyfel: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigfish3k:

have u ever heard of any religious killing there, but at least there is religious tolerance, they don't give appointments based on religion, Nigeria is worst in terms of religion bearing in mind the Denmark cartoon. no tolerance
You are referring to a particular part of the country and not Nigeria in general. We all no how the north have religious intolerance base on their twisted religious believe. And for your info, the Denmark cartoon saga did not start in Northern Nigeria. Dont generalise a segmental issue...
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by TruthisGOD: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
abbeyfel:
Southwest following the north to win elections. Bros, whats the meaning of that. Is it not in this same Nigeria that both hausa, igbo and yoruba massively voted for M.K.O Abiola, a man from the south west? All tribes are corrupt when ıt comes to electioneering in Nigeria. The easterners are not any better. And besides, thats a very lame reason to want a break up! Tell me something more meaningful...
I've been reading your comments, is either you're being mischievious or completely ignorant! You ask why I want to break this country? There are many reasons abound. A woman was unjustly murdered by islamic extremist, her victim were caught but were later realeased without trial by none other than a learned AG of kano. Fulani herdsmen have killed many but none has been apprehended. Bokoharam has slaughtered thousands and still killing in the name of an islamic country. I think you're not ok by asking why we want to break away from this evil country.
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by babahTee: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigfish3k:

how can an ultimatum mean independence, hope u are literate

i hope ders an iota of sense in dat round container of urs.. do u think d ibos in d north share dsame views as d once in d east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

" Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.