Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (39697 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2017
jjjjj2017:

sarrki, babacele, agarawu 23, hungerbad, mrvitalis, ngeneukwenu cc
even after ignoring ur mentions, u still spam my moniker everyday. Brother, u need to find something doing to keep u busy cos I won't engage myself with brats like u in this section. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2017
agarawu23:
even after ignoring ur mentions, u still spam my moniker everyday. Brother, u need to find something doing to keep u busy cos I won't engage myself with brats like u in this section. smiley
grin grin grin because na your papa dey buy data for my phone abi? ewure grin grin grin
after destroying this country due to peanut that you collected from APC?

ti e ma baje ni!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by abbeyfel: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Biafra may have its problems but atleast it'll be far better than Nigeria. Bokoharam, fulani herdsmen killings, nepotism, tribalism, quota system will not be there. The making of the country will be through the consent of the people. I wish your luck in your one Nigeria pursuit.
My pursuit is not about one Nigeria but about people growing up and taking responsibility. Not just paying lips service or allowing someone or a group of people deciding our future while we just wait to see the outcome. We are responsible for our fate and destiny. Wether in Nigeria or biafra. I wish you luck in your secceeding quest...
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by abbeyfel: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
we ar not australians nd can neva be! We wana be on our own as bf, wot is wrong with that? Unity beggar, u aint even ashamed of ur xoo u call a country? Is this xoo like australia? U animal
Why are you calling me animal? Is this how your parent trained you? To abuse people when they are expressing their own opinions. I was thought differently and will never abuse you back. Are Australians not people like us? Am really disappointed in your choice of word referring to a man created like you an animal just for airing a different opinion, from yours. I wonder how your biafra will be like with so much hate filling your hearts against humanity. Please leave my space since you cant have a healthy converse without being abusive�
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Babacele: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
jjjjj2017:

sarrki, babacele, agarawu23, hungerbad, mrvitalis, ngeneukwenu cc
since you have been to hell ,and know so much about devilish stuffs, maybe you should educate us on how to get photo Ops with una hell boss. You well so?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Babacele:
[s]since you have been to hell ,and know so much about devilish stuffs, maybe you should educate us on how to get photo Ops with una hell boss. You well so?[/s]
STFU! bloody puss has sniff a grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Emassive(m): 2:18am On Sep 05, 2017
bigfish3k:

una dey frustarate the actualization of the new country dey still shout 'go away'

hope u wouldn't come and tell me that giving us quit notice means that you have granted us independence, because I have never heard or read of such type

because that is not how to grant independence

Oga I am not a skull miner... I just wish they give you what you want ( Biafra)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / Break What CJN Told CCB / Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.