Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How To Tell If A Lady Is Into U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Lady Is Into U (960 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Lady Is Into U by adosjun(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
What are the characters,attitude and signs a lady exhibit to shows she is into you?
Re: How To Tell If A Lady Is Into U by Rosie101: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
Well for me, i tend to look at him quite a lot, i am often nervous around him, dry mouth, need a drink ha ha.
Bit unsure of what to say, i can talk to him but feel jittery and sometimes wonder what else to say after a few mins of talking. I want to be near him, but try not to let on i do like him, i am not a flirting type so its all fairly low key.
Re: How To Tell If A Lady Is Into U by Tonyet1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
@poster,

Boy, females could be really complicated! there's actually no signsnor equations from experience.

Some smile alot yet mean nothing but friends, while others could be doin it for attraction

some dress stunning around you but could take it as flirty while others could want a relationship.

Believe me, ladies are complicated!

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Lady Is Into U by Freiburger(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
When the always criticise everything you say or do? Believe me most Naija does that, i cant tell that.
Re: How To Tell If A Lady Is Into U by Kaykay999(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2020
When she calls frequently.
Starring at you always.
Trying to know everything about you,friends and family.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do Now ? / I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously / Please I Need An Advice Cos I Am In Love With The Enemy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.