Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State (27982 Views)

Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by makydee(f): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe, I ain't changing Oooo! Just stating the obvious ni. kiss kiss

Seem you've got a thing for "Swallow". The other day I read where u were talking to about having Eba grin grin. Anyways I can eat any swallow but definitely not eba coz it takes forever to digest so I prefer taking garri instead...can you prepare Amala?

Not surprised as yellow garri can only be found in 9ja grin

Haaa! What's wrong with my Pepeyoyo
LOL, abi I love swallow like; wheat, fufu, eba, amala, semovita. kiss
My amala is still learning jare. undecided undecided But I can prepare ewedu.

So you love drinking garri like me? cheesy My brother calls it poverty mentality for me to reject fried rice for garri. He doesn't know garri has a special place in my heart nii. cheesy grin

I'm just weak jare, feeling feverish too. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
makydee:
LOL, abi I love swallow like; wheat, fufu, eba, amala, semovita. kiss
My amala is still learning jare. undecided undecided But I can prepare ewedu.

So you love drinking garri like me? cheesy My brother calls it poverty mentality for me to reject fried rice for garri. He doesn't know garri has a special place in my heart nii. cheesy grin

I'm just weak jare, feeling feverish too. embarassed
Jezz!!, That's wassup bae, I just Hope you can as well prepare those you mentioned above apart from Amala that even myself haven't managed to get the preparation,after many attempts,I gave up cheesy...but Ewedu is a simple task you know.

My love for garri is outta this world Debbie,Ma complains a lot..

Hope you've taken some drugs sha? embarassed
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by makydee(f): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
Jezz!!, That's wassup bae, I just Hope you can as well prepare those you mentioned above apart from Amala that even myself haven't managed to get the preparation,after many attempts,I gave up cheesy...but Ewedu is a simple task you know.

My love for garri is outta this world Debbie,Ma complains a lot..

Hope you've taken some drugs sha? embarassed
I can make eba na grin grin who can't? Also semo and wheat.

Lol, my mum too. embarassed But mummy should understand, you're even economizing for her. grin
Not yet, I'll get better.
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
makydee:
I can make eba na grin grin who can't? Also semo and wheat.

Lol, my mum too. embarassed But mummy should understand, you're even economizing for her. grin
Not yet, I'll get better.
I can make those ones expect amala...can you pound yam? grin grin

I wish they'd listen, Ma would tell me "see you're getting slim due to excessive consumption of garri"..if I say" Ma my eyes are aching" she'd say"continue taking garri till you go blind " grin grin

You should get yourself treated, fever can be funny @times, you know..
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by makydee(f): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
I can make those ones expect amala...can you pound yam? grin grin

I wish they'd listen, Ma would tell me "see you're getting slim due to excessive consumption of garri"..if I say" Ma my eyes are aching" she'd say"continue taking garri till you go blind " grin grin

You should get yourself treated, fever can be funny @times, you know..
I can pound yam and fufu. smiley

Mummy is funny, pls no blind oo grin cheesy grin

Yea I'll, I'm hitting the sheets. Goodnight dear. kiss
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2017
makydee:
I can pound yam and fufu. smiley

Mummy is funny, pls no blind oo grin cheesy grin

Yea I'll, I'm hitting the sheets. Goodnight dear. kiss
Wife Material 100yards grin grin but do they pound fufu too? embarassed embarassed

Blind bawo...lolx... you just be safe for me..no tym to sing a lullaby to put you to sleep

Nytnyt kiss
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by makydee(f): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Wife Material 100yards grin grin but do they pound fufu too? embarassed embarassed

Blind bawo...lolx... you just be safe for me..no tym to sing a lullaby to put you to sleep

Nytnyt kiss
Yea in Ghana, we pound cassava and unripe plaintain together. We call it fufu. So yea, you pound fufu. kiss

Good morning hun.
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
makydee:
Yea in Ghana, we pound cassava and unripe plaintain together. We call it fufu. So yea, you pound fufu. kiss

Good morning hun.
Wow!!! shocked shocked, what a combo,can't even imagine how that would taste.

Top of noon to you Sucre,i trust you're feeling much better now,but don't you forget to get yourself treated ASAP.

Enjoy your day kiss kiss
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by makydee(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Wow!!! shocked shocked, what a combo,can't even imagine how that would taste.

Top of noon to you Sucre,i trust you're feeling much better now,but don't you forget to get yourself treated ASAP.

Enjoy your day kiss kiss
It's nice, that's my favorite local food. I'm sure you'll like it.
I'll get myself treated soon, I feel worse. Thanks dearie. kiss kiss
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
makydee:
It's nice, that's my favorite local food. I'm sure you'll like it.
I'll get myself treated soon, I feel worse. Thanks dearie. kiss kiss
Maybe someday,if you feel I'd like it, then I have no reason to doubt.

Remember I had told you Fever can be funny af, one tym you're feeling healthy and another tym you're feeling very feverish.

You just take care of yourself for me. kiss kiss
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by FelixFelicis(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Maybe someday,if you feel I'd like it, then I have no reason to doubt.

Remember I had told you Fever can be funny af, one tym you're feeling healthy and another tym you're feeling very feverish.

You just take care of yourself for me. kiss kiss
Cassa....

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Cassa....
Final.......... grin grin

Johnny Bravo!! Wadido?
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by FelixFelicis(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Final.......... grin grin

Johnny Bravo!! Wadido?
if I blow you, who dey talk of slang undecided

Just doing okay boss, how are you?
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
if I blow you, who dey talk of slang undecided

Just doing okay boss, how are you?
Kukuma shoot me grin grin

I'm aiit...you been Bleep up you know? undecided
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by FelixFelicis(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Kukuma shoot me grin grin

I'm aiit...you been Bleep up you know? undecided
Braaah eh ja mi si now sad
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Braaah eh ja mi si now sad
O so fun mi n pe o ma wa fa wahala, mo duro fun wakati meta mi o ri e ko yoju undecided
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by FelixFelicis(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
O so fun mi n pe o ma wa fa wahala, mo duro fun wakati meta mi o ri e ko yoju undecided
Lol I only comment whenever I feel like now (A feeling which I rarely feel) grin
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Lol I only comment whenever I feel like now (A feeling which I rarely feel) grin

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by okdaddy393: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
PaperLace:
Maybe rat poison entered the meal.
Happened to a family friend once, they all ended up in the hospital. None died. I hate seeing those things called rat poison in a home.

Some even smell like crayfish these days.
RIP to them.
rat poisson for whr..?,, are all 5 victims now blind? lol
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
okdaddy393:
rat poisson for whr..?,, are all 5 victims now blind? lol
All it takes is for the mother to cook with it, the rest would eat. They don't have to be blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints / Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage / Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.