Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist (349 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist by ebusfav: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerian Philanthropist and founder of David Ezeugo Foundation, Ezeugo Okechukwu David, has taken to Instagram to disclose that most failed marriages in Nigeria, are in homes of ladies who bleach.

The light-skinned man who gave a shout-out to all beautiful dark skinned ladies and the ‘Original God made light skin girls, wrote;

“The Sun ☀is still the Best photo Filter �, makes your Skin Flawless, spotless and Blemish Free. It is Nigerian girls Bleaching Association(NGBA) worst Enemy. Keep bleaching from black to yellow my sister, but don’t Forget that 70% of failed Marriages in Nigeria comes from girls that Bleach. After they’ll write Cowbell Milk Essay competition about how their Marriage Crashed and their fellow Bleaching Mama’s Comment “Awww you’re such a Strong woman” Umu Iberibe.. Shout out to all the Beautiful dark skin ladies and the Original God made light skin girls. God bless y’all for being Original.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/70-failed-marriages-nigeria-come-girls-bleach-nigerian-philanthropist.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist by Fadiga24(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Waiting for the ladies...

Miss bleaching queen of nairaland, shey you hear?
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist by moneyspeaking: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
fp things
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist by gunners160(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
see him bear bear like goat own. See kettle calling pot black
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist by pabostt: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bleaching vs divorce, pls i need a good statiscian to help me do the correlation and plot the graph for me to be sure of this statement.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist by slayking(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
I wont be surprised if he is factually correct.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist by ElizaVeta(f): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thank you jare! na we rock pass grin grin
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist by feelgoodInc: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
why can't they bleach the other side too, just as i-go-dye said, "NEPA take light for that side"

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Improve And Keep Your Relationship Longer And Stronger / What Has Bride Price Got To Do With A Successful Marriage? / Men, Don't Marry A Girl-friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.