Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash (24168 Views)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
I will like to donate money for the repair of that road.
The 17yr old barren couple should adopt the 16yr old girl.
The girl suffered more than the couple oh.

1 Like

Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Nofuckgiven: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
I am speechless. Which kain wahala be this self? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Ehi07(f): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
So sad.... It's well. Thank God for protection & mercy journey.
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by ioreth69(f): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
thorpido:
Hmmm.Sad situation

.,.....but why carry new born babies up and down?
too bad
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by loadedvibes: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Your comment cracked me up I swear. I just had to quote you..
No vex biko.
lofty900:
It's better to die in a plane crash than to die in a motor accident.

She lost her father, mother, siblings, cousin, grandfather in the accident.

Imagine the amount of money she would have collected if they died in a plane crash angry

Don't quote me biko

I'm too money conscious these days
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
post=58089288:
Your comment cracked me up I swear. I just had to quote you..
No vex biko.
lolz
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by YelloweWest: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
cry cry cry

OMG... how do u console them..
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by nikz(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=coldsummer post=58088634]Tiv people don kill the children.

.why ask them to bring the kids to you.

Why didnt he go see them.

Evil

I agree with you jare. He should have visited them.
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by YelloweWest: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
thorpido:
Hmmm.Sad situation

People travel with kids all the time. They were 5months old not exactly new born.
It's just an unfortunate incident. No need to blame the parents.

1 Like

Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by tobrinskilanski: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
I pray with all power in me for the Audus, GOD wil spring forth a miracle where u least expect in JESUS MIGHTY name.

Your story would've made some commit suicide, but yet you decided to see your life as a useful vessel for him.

You just gave me a reason to keep up the good fight of faith.

I already saw death as a peaceful concept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Shafiiimran99: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Inna lillah wa inna ilayh raji'un. May Allah give them good them in this world and the hereafter
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by thorpido(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
YelloweWest:

People travel with kids all the time. They were 5months old not exactly new born.
It's just an unfortunate incident. No need to blame the parents.
I'm not blaming them but it's not advisable to travel with babies except it is absolutely necessary.They are exposed to infections and diseases.
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by missyadorable(f): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abnormal man of a husband!

Weakling!

You discovered that your wife did an abortion that destroyed her womb and instead of sending her packing straight away and marrying a new wife with complete womb like every normal man would do, You decided to accommodate her and share in her punishment!

Serves you right!
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by judedwriter(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
So sad.... cry
Curses are so so so real, please deal with them in time before they deal with you!
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by spawnx: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
So sad but why should they showcase to their friend, can't that friend come over and see the bundle of joy.

1 Like

Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by misspineapple(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Noooooo

Y?
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by ModusOperandi(f): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
This life is just somehow embarassed
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by sisisioge: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Omg! May God's mercy never depart from us. I really feel for the couple . May God make them smile again. No leaf comes off a tree without God's knowledge. It is well.
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Ebenezerk2: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
People like to travel unnecessarily, I don't know why?
thorpido:
Hmmm.Sad situation

1 Like

Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by segebase(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:

Imagine the amount of money she would have collected if they died in a plane crash angry

Don't quote me biko

I see

Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Elijahhopelarry(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
so so bad news naim nairaland mods dey like give people read
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Elijahhopelarry(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
so so bad news naim nairaland mods dey like give people read.....

tufia...
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Osegancy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
From God come and to God we shall return.
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Collins10(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
grandstar:
God didn't take away your babies. Never, ever say that!

Below is what Job 34: 10- 12 says

So listen to me, you men of understanding:*
It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly,+
For the Almighty to do wrong!+
11 For he will reward a man according to what he does+
And bring upon him the consequences of his ways.
12 For a certainty, God does not act wickedly;+
The Almighty does not pervert justice.+

Rather bad things can happen at anytime to anyone! Even Jesus faced the threat f being killed in a storm.

Please read Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 which says

11 I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle,
+ nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches,+
nor do those with knowledge always have success,+
because time and unexpected events* overtake them all.

12 For man does not know his time.+
Just as fish are caught in an evil net and birds are caught in a trap, so the sons of men are ensnared in a time of disaster,*
when it suddenly overtakes them.

So God is not to blame. He made everything pretty in its time but the devil come put sand sand in we garri (Read Eccl 3:11, John 8:44, 1 John 5:19)

Let's all pray for God's kingdom to come and rescue all groaning creation. That is the only hope for mankind (Read Matthew 6:10)

Read what Psalms 72:12-14 says will happen when God's kingdom comes

12 For he will rescue the poor who cry for help,
Also the lowly one and whoever has no helper.
13 He will have pity on the lowly and the poor,
And the lives* of the poor he will save.
14 From oppression and from violence he will rescue them,*
And their blood will be precious in his eyes.

In your haste, you forgot a portion of the bible. JOB chapter 1 vs 21 says the Lord giveth and He TAKETH. Blessed be the name of the Lord...... That too is from the bible. So I dont understand this one you are saying o.
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by imstillnovice: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
It will never be our portion in Jesus name!
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Such is life..such a cruel world...the only succor is that you will see them in heaven to part no more..at least you are not childless in the real sense cos person we im only pickin die can no longer be tagged barren.
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by IKEGOD21(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
So sad!
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by udemzyudex(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
HyconMojo:
And even after all these, one still needs to be thankful because everything God does; he does it for a reason...Besides, he's unquestionably unquestionable

What reason are you talking about?

For someone that was barren for 17years? Haba naa
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by LeanonGOD(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2017
By God's GRACE, I hope that you are not praying for such large payment from your insurance company - SMH.
lofty900:

Don't quote me biko

Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by LeanonGOD(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2017
It was ABSOLUTELY unnecessary journey - the journey should not have included the mother and the toddlers. The family's friend should have visited the family instead of inviting them to travel on a death trap road.
Ebenezerk2:
People like to travel unnecessarily, I don't know why?
Re: After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash by LeanonGOD(m): 12:25am On Jul 04, 2017
God did not take away the toddlers, our bad government did, including the carelessness of the parents for not using the seat belt for their children or placed them in a safe baby-car seat.
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/so-sad/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos / Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.