Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son (24150 Views)

Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by MediahelmNGR: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mrs Ajibola Otubusin, the 67-year-old woman who recently became a mother after 39 years of marriage, held a naming ceremony for her son at Deeper Life Secretariat, Leme, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Peter Moses, Abeokuta
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/10/woman-who-became-mother-at-67-holds.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by decatalyst(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
What an overdose of joy in that household!

May God provide the fruit of the womb for those in wait of such blessing.

71 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by McStoic(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
God of wonders. I don't want to understand Him, cos one may run mad attempting such attempt.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by demondpelumi05: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Praise God

5 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by ct2: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
that boy definitely will be over pampered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Laeroy(f): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
May this offspring continue to be source of never ending joy in your household.....

13 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Kenekingisback: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Amazing

6 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Psalmmyzino17(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Only God can do this..... God is Great

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Bossontop(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Congratulations ma'am......may he not be a disappointment to you IJN.....Amen

6 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Grupo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
McStoic:
God of wonders. I don't want to understand Him, cos one may run mad attempting such attempt.

But it wasn't God that gave her a baby na? IVF did!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by mjcomeshoizy(f): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
He alone is able to do this miracle. Papa God you are wonderful.[color=#000099][/color] :

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Cindy08: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
There is really nothing imposicant for him but let me search my Yoruba dictionary shebi otubusin na Edo name

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by jefff455: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
congrats this shows that there is nothing to late in life may God help his life and destiny

4 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
McStoic:
gv credit to ivf abeg

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by PrincessB1(f): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Invitro fertilization bringing untold joy and happiness to numerous childless women.

Thank God for technology
Wonderful smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by itiswellandwell: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Congrats Ma.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by beautyhd: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why is she looking like an Egyptian mummy in the second pic?
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by wolexyad(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
its never too late

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by picoba(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

But it wasn't God that have her a baby na? IVF did!

The statement sound like you don't know God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by flowmama: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
gv credit to ivf abeg

I am sure you do not know that it takes more than science to make an embryo or blastocyst implant on the wall of the uterus, hence several failed IVF attempts...

IVF or not, this is God's blessing...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by yanituyeyo: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
wow. impressive

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Profayo: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
For those saying it's not God,you need to research more on IVF.After spending several millions of IVF,many will still fail with no apparent cause for the failure.
Not to talk of the risk of even delivery in the old woman.Even for those that conceived naturally, pregnancy in a woman above 40years of age is 'high risk', not to niw talk of IVF conceived pregnancy in a 67years Old woman, na God fit do am

5 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Profayo: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

But it wasn't God that have her a baby na? IVF did!
As a doctor I can tell you there are alot of God factors in IVF.Even in the best IVF centres, the success rate is less than 70%.Couples have had IVF done up 3-4 times and still failed at the best centres.Thank God for IVF,thank God for his mercies

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Psalmmyzino17:
Only God can do this..... God is Great

Yeah GOD is great but this one nah IVF!
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by 1Sharon(f): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
How is she going to raise this child?
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by yeman2012(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
beautyhd:
Why is she looking like an Egyptian mummy in the second pic?
toad appreciate better thing for once try buy sense
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by lonelydora: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ecclesiastes 7:8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Congratulations woman. God said our joy shall be full.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Biingoo: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Victorian

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by babyfaceafrica: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cindy08:
There is really nothing imposicant for him but let me search my Yoruba dictionary shebi otubusin na Edo name
you just like wahala..just congratulate her and move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? / Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos) / He Is Not Comfortable About His Mum's Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.