Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (2324 Views)

Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). / Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Na nairaland a faceless forum una wan dey find abi na spot eligible bachelor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na so person go do all wetin op write but in reality nigga's just a bloody kidnapper looking for unsuspecting preys

this is what i just did on this thread........

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:

Funny thing about snubs is their false sense of security.

Insecurities actually breeds a snub.
true my bro
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
shit you are a Durban chick grin
What part of Durban?

South coast scottburgh . 40mins drive from Durban central. Have you been here before?
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

South coast scottburgh . 40mins drive from Durban central. Have you been here before?
I I live in Durban for over 5 years
Schooled their, worked their
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
I I live in Durban for over 5 years Schooled their, worked their
where about Durban?
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
I I live in Durban for over 5 years Schooled their, worked their
where about Durban?
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

where about Durban?
Durban university of tech

Smith street Durban central
City life building
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

where about Durban?
don't know if you know a NGO called house of life in point area of Durban

I worked their too
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Na nairaland a faceless forum una wan dey find abi na spot eligible bachelor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na so person go do all wetin op write but in reality nigga's just a bloody kidnapper looking for unsuspecting preys

this is what i just did on this thread........
those niggas are twisted grin grin
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
Durban university of tech
Smith street Durban central City life building
okay. Then you know all about Durban lol
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
don't know if you know a NGO called house of life in point area of Durban

I worked their too

Unfortunately I don't know the NGO . also had friends leaving around point so used to come there very often .
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

okay. Then you know all about Durban lol
yeah pretty much a lot about Durban
I love the Friday night, it is almost like new years eve
Do you know of these Nigerian night club called new light at southbeach or coffee brown grin
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by MrCork: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Alphagentieman:
Most boys here make noise more than the men but if you look closely you will see the sensible ones, they go about their business without fuss

signs to look out for*
1.They only comment in sensible topics; They ignore fights or trolling topics like its plague, you would never see them in such topics
2.They have style in their writings; when you read whatever they say, its always unique
3.They man up when its time to say the truth about issues: they never shy away from the truth
4.They are charming when approached: say hi to them and then will reply calmly without meme and noise
5.They have standards; they ignore and snub so many people
6.They are phenomenal; observing them will leave you in awe
7.Their profile is neat, very little detail not like the boys that put everything including phone numbers
8.They are not online often

List about girls coming up next

angry
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Unfortunately I don't know the NGO . also had friends leaving around point so used to come there very often .
OK it works in rehabilitating people I.e hard drugs users, strippers etc
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by MrCork: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Alphagentieman:
Most boys here make noise more than the men but if you look closely you will see the sensible ones, they go about their business without fuss

signs to look out for*
1.They only comment in sensible topics; They ignore fights or trolling topics like its plague, you would never see them in such topics
2.They have style in their writings; when you read whatever they say, its always unique
3.They man up when its time to say the truth about issues: they never shy away from the truth
4.They are charming when approached: say hi to them and then will reply calmly without meme and noise
5.They have standards; they ignore and snub so many people
6.They are phenomenal; observing them will leave you in awe
7.Their profile is neat, very little detail not like the boys that put everything including phone numbers
8.They are not online often

List about girls coming up next

..^°° story.....being bachelor don't garantee u punnnnny on nairaland!!!(real talk) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
yeah pretty much a lot about Durban
I love the Friday night, it is almost like new years eve
Do you know of these Nigerian night club called new light at southbeach or coffee brown grin

hahaha yeah I know them . coffee brown is almost opposite the wheel and New light not far from shoprite
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:

U are not nd will never be
cheesy cheesy my belle

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

hahaha yeah I know them . coffee brown is almost opposite the wheel and New light not far from shoprite
grin grin yes new light opposite shopright
Men I did things in that new light shit grin
Many sa girls using thst drug "extacy" will be acting crazy grin grin grin

Good old days
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
those niggas are twisted grin grin

i tell you bro

i for one cant live an uptight life off nl and still come here to live same life (which sometimes i get fed up with)

i think this whole nl ish is all about having fun and thats exactlly what i joined to do
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i tell you bro

i for one cant live an uptight life off nl and still come here to live same life (which sometimes i get fed up with)

i think this whole nl ish is all about having fun and thats exactlly what i joined to do
exactly I joined nairaland for fun
How can you claim to be looking for gentle man or girlfriend material on the internet

I respect you jare my chairman
Continue to entertain us wink
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
grin grin yes new light opposite shopright
Men I did things in that new light shit grin
Many sa girls using thst drug "extacy" will be acting crazy grin grin grin

Good old days

hahaha wonder what things grin grin grin . gone are those good old days.
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

you know what goes on in those sa clubs
The girl ask for drink, guy buys drink, next thing the lady start acting crazy, guy is in heaven cloud 9 shiit grin
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

The girl ask for drink, guy buys drink, next thing the lady start acting crazy, guy is in heaven cloud 9 shiit grin

But I am born again now
I was just turning 20 when I was doing those things cry
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:

But I am born again now
I was just turning 20 when I doing those things cry

Lol hahaha . We all have to grow up eventually
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by SirMichael1: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:

U are not nd will never be

Phew! Son, don't you've got something to do? Like homework or something? undecided

Go read your books kid or do your homework or just do something else with your spare time kid and stop staling. Remember, uncle's gonna beat you tomorrow if you don't wink
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Lol hahaha . We all have to grow up eventually
yes I am a born again now grin
So are you working or schooling
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by SirMichael1: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:

With that your scattered profile, you no follow tongue

See you. You could have just told me you're crushing on me instead of using reverse psychology. Sorry buh I don't like you

Jeez! Even read through my profile... embarassed

Keep stalking you hear. See her head smiley
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
SirMichael1:

Hehehe, at least I know the correct amount of money I have in my account and it is not 18mil cheesy

Haha. My nigga take it easy... grin grin grin. You just reminded me of that 18mil scandal
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Guess what? You ain't an eligible bachelor! A real bachelor ain't rude and mannerless!!!
MrCork:

..^°° story.....being bachelor don't garantee u punnnnny on nairaland!!!(real talk) angry
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by SirMichael1: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
ScotFree:

Haha. My nigga take it easy... grin grin grin. You just reminded me of that 18mil scandal

This is the internet and we never forget things grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by SirMichael1: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
Guess what? You ain't an eligible bachelor! A real bachelor ain't rude and mannerless!!!

Why do you like bothering MrCork? Tell me, do you like him? wink

Go ahead and relay your feelings. Common... He doesn't bite. smiley

Ya both could eventually get married o. You're just a PM away from getting a husband wink
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
SirMichael1:

Phew! Son, don't you've got something to do? Like homework or something? undecided

Go read your books kid or do your homework or just do something else with your spare time kid and stop staling. Remember, uncle's gonna beat you tomorrow if you don't wink
I bet u
u can never match me in anything
my son it has been long i did something like dis
so gan vent ur frustration on someone else
jobless mofo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That When You Are Successful Girls Will Not Leave You Alone / Photos From Germany Sex Doll Brothel / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.