Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Have You Ever Had Issues With Your Partner For Not Wearing Your Wedding Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Issues With Your Partner For Not Wearing Your Wedding Ring (540 Views)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Issues With Your Partner For Not Wearing Your Wedding Ring by golor(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
hello family.... to the married, have you ever had issue with your partner just because you didn't wear your wedding ring before going out.

please share your experience and view about married but sometimes don't wear your ring before going out.

personally, I am one individual who get irritated by something getting stuck to my body, sometimes I do wear watch but end up removing it before I get home. I might forget my ring so many times. the reason is, if I get home as a married man, the first I will do is to remove my ring.

I know so many family fight due to that, most especially if it is the female guilty. it might be on a plain ground but there partner won't believe.

what your take please...

lalasticala
mynd24
Re: Have You Ever Had Issues With Your Partner For Not Wearing Your Wedding Ring by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yea. That year when i got married to that mumu tiny lady called flora shaw. That woman can vex for africa. She for don vex finish before thinking about the cause. Na so she vex that year call niger area nigeria. Na she cause the mumu suffer wey i dey suffer now. If only i knew i'd come back into this world again i wouldn't have let her go. I know many people won't believe me buh check her wikipedia, she divorce me before getting married to the other mumu moustache man called lugard.
Re: Have You Ever Had Issues With Your Partner For Not Wearing Your Wedding Ring by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
It depends on the understanding between the couple. If your spouse isn't okay with you not wearing your ring, please wear it....it won't take anything away from you
Re: Have You Ever Had Issues With Your Partner For Not Wearing Your Wedding Ring by Amarabae(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
A cheat will be a cheat even with a wedding ring on. But its good for married couples to wear it. I wear mine always.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Issues With Your Partner For Not Wearing Your Wedding Ring by golor(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
BoluGabriel:
Bros please I am not understanding... Try to read yourself and see if u can understand

I didn't modify before sending it out. please, try comprehending now.
Re: Have You Ever Had Issues With Your Partner For Not Wearing Your Wedding Ring by tobore4u(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
golor:

I didn't modify before sending it out. please, try comprehending now.
Re: Have You Ever Had Issues With Your Partner For Not Wearing Your Wedding Ring by golor(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
tobore4u:
sir hve u been able to get rid of the addiction totally?

I am trying.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Friday! / How To Spot A Player / "Ladies Beware".7 Signs He Is Not For Real!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.