Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) (54096 Views)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by PizzleGold(m): 1:17am On Dec 26, 2018
A man and his wife employed the services of a drone during their wedding to the admiration of their guests when it got to the session where they had to exchange rings.

In a video sighted by our source on social media, a wedding was sent into a frenzy when a drone delivered wedding rings to the couple. The said video saw the bride and groom standing in front of a preacher in a church building waiting to exchange vows and rings.

All of a sudden, a whirling sound was heard.

All eyes turned to the back of the church only for all the guests at the wedding to see a drone being flown into the church and had the rings attached to it. There was some applause and cheers as the drone made its way to the front of the church to deliver the wedding rings. A man who appeared to be the best man for the wedding had the drone stop in front of him and he cut off the box holding the ring which hitherto, was hanging on a thread. The rings were then presented to the officiating minister who blessed them for the couple.

Watch video

Source

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Leksidebolton(m): 1:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by bamirotola: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Cool
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 2:39am On Dec 26, 2018
undecided

Unnecessary Stunt.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Almaiga: 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
They are officially launching their sex life. grin

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2018
GOOD ONE.
Make dem no make my Edo people vex oooo

5 Likes

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2018
:湥 潴昣昸.
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Science evolving.

This same drone now videos things.

Serves now as cameraman
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

DATA PROMO ENDS BY 30TH DECEMBER.

BUY now. Data valid for 3 months!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Drama!
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef cheesy cheesy
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Opinionated: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2018
This does not guarantee a happy marriage.

5 Likes

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by earthsync(f): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Beautiful cool
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
GOOD ONE.

4 Likes

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
The bride no fine at all! Nothing like waking up each morning observing your beautiful wife beside you, whilst still sleeping. Achebe tells the story of the woman whose daughter was commended for her beauty and she says: You haven't seen anything. Wait until she has her bath! A beautiful woman is more beautiful early in the morning before visiting the bathroom. It all adds to the pleasure of early erection. Pardon my vulgarity , but these things must be said.

10 Likes

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by lilmax(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
I get it, the marriage will last forever because a crappy drone dropped ring....smh

2 Likes

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Astu2guy: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good.......God bless their marriage in Jesus name....Amen

mean while...
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Samnavy: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good, happy married life.
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
The bride looks like a gorilla some people are just born ugly*spit*

1 Like

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Kira290(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
why do some guys open their two eyes and marry an ugly woman.
This sh*t baffles me every time undecided
Can someone please shed some light on this please? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
GOOD ONE.
Edo matter kee you there grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Cool.
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Lizilicious(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
I just feel like boxing someone
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
SilentListener:
The bride looks like gorilla some people are just born ugly*spit*
It has been proven that people who go about calling others ugly are often times nothing to look at themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Techcilin: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
The devil right now:

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
faithfull18:

It has been proven that people who go about calling others ugly are often times nothing to look at themselves.
stfu the lady looks like a monkey and if you don't like what i type, then go kill yourself. nonsense

1 Like

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
SilentListener:
stfu the lady looks like a monkey and if you don't like what I type, then go kill yourself. nonsese
Take your advice. You can't even spell correctly.

2 Likes

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kira290:
why do some guys open their two eyes and marry an ugly woman.
This sh*t baffles me every time undecided
Can someone please shed some light on this please?
Let us see the pictures of your mum and sisters for comparison.

5 Likes

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by merujeffrey(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kenekingisback:
But where is lalasticlala sef cheesy cheesy
he dey sleep
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Pat081: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
SilentListener:
The bride looks like a gorilla some people are just born ugly*spit*
show us urself or any member of ur family to see and so far d gal is beautiful in d eyes of d man d rest is ur problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.