Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33572 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nwakaumu(m): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2017
The only thing learnt from this thread is that urohbo is both landlocked and brain locked like the op.

11 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Imagine a LANDLOCKED urhobo, leeching unto Biafra just to gain few minutes of relevance. grin

This Urhobo landlocked part sweet me like die cheesy

This is what happens when you go on obsessingover Biafrans, you get exposed and ruined. grin

Would I have known of Urhobo landlocked nature if he wasn't obsessing over Biafra? How many Igbos know about Urhobo to even take time to look more closely at them? cheesy

I asked you a simple question WHICH YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER. Kindly show me these on the map of Delta State:

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by RisingSun1: 12:33am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Many of these ignorant IPOB youths are not aware of Sapele port, Warri Port (Otovwodo Axis), and the many Urhobo communities that border the atlantic such as Ofoni, Uduophori, etc.

I am tired of educating them, like really. All they know about is Ihiala, Mbaise and Ezzamgbo. Read, they won't do. Oya swallow pride and learn, they'll claim to be the most sophisticated people on earth.

Not every ethnicity is landlocked and even if we are (for assumption sake because WE ARE NOT), how is it their problem? Are the Urhobos planning to become a country that needs ports? Have we ever boasted of anything sealike to them?

Our argument has always been that the Igbos or Igbos added us to their maps and plans without consulting us.

Mr man why are you advertising this sea port and that seaport. Is it for we to add you in Biafra?

Your earlier inclusion was a mistake. And that has been corrected.

So stop disturbing us.Have you seen pictures of KANU in warri or Sapele before? Stop nagging us like a house wife

11 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Nwakaumu:
The only thing learnt from this thread is that urohbo is both landlocked and brain locked like the op.

I asked your RELIABLE INFORMANT on Urhobo LANDLOCKISM a simple question WHICH HE HAS FAILED TO ANSWER. Maybe you know better . Please help him and kindly show us these on the map of Delta State:

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 12:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Nwakaumu:

grin cheesy

Chai! This is called fatality in mortal combat. You just finished him. grin

9 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2017
RisingSun1:

Mr man why are you advertising this sea port and that seaport. Is it for we to add you in Biafra?

Your earlier inclusion was a mistake. And that has been corrected.

So stop disturbing us.Have you seen pictures of KANU in warri or Sapele before? Stop nagging us like a house wife

Be honest with yourself now and answer this: Who brought seaport matter to this thread? Feel free to scan the first page before answering.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

grin cheesy

Chai! This is called fatality in mortal combat. You just finished him. grin

I asked you a simple question WHICH YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER. Kindly show me these on the map of Delta State:

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Here's urhobo land map you posted. You are landlocked like he said.
For you to get access to the Atlantic ocean, you have to go through Ijaw and Itsekiri land. Na you post the map, no be me post am.
Anyway thank you to you, Ezeuche and Pazienza for the revelation. I learned something new today.

Now. Kindly explain how that map shows that Urhoboland is landlocked exactly? Because it seems what you Igbos see is different from what others may see.

While at it, answer this:

Kindly show me these on the map of Delta State:

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Now that Urhobo LANDLOCKED matter is settled and etched on stone.
It will be interesting to know how much of the percentage of Delta state crude oil production is sourced from Urhoboland land ? grin

I wager that Ukwuani might even be contributing more percentage than the entire Urhoboland. grin

Can any one help us with such data?

13 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 12:41am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Imagine a LANDLOCKED urhobo, leeching unto Biafra just to gain few minutes of relevance. grin

This Urhobo landlocked part sweet me like die cheesy

This is what happens when you go on obsessingover Biafrans, you get exposed and ruined. grin

Would I have known of Urhobo landlocked nature if he wasn't obsessing over Biafra? How many Igbos know about Urhobo to even take time to look more closely at them? cheesy

Very little. Heck even in Anioma, other than the anioma that share territory with them, we don't even know much about them. I'm from Delta and even I can tell you I don't know much about them other than maybe their dress style and tiny bit of theor history. If not for this thread, I would never have known they were landlocked grin grin grin. I keep learning new things on this forum. Attention seeking don expose am

9 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Sexina851(f): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2017
EzeUche:
Enough already with this stale news.

The Igbo do not care about such a small group who inhabit a landlocked territory that is barely the size of one LGA Enugu.

Do we look like your mate? You all are not even the mate of the Ijaws.

Who taught u how to talk like dis? I read ur comment and I was ashamed for u.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:
Now that Urhobo LANDLOCKED matter is settled and etched on stone.
It will be interesting to know how much of the percentage of Delta state crude oil production is sourced from Urhoboland land ? grin

I wager that Ukwuani might even be contributing more percentage than the entire Urhoboland. grin

Can any one help us with such data?

I actually do love what you are doing. Kindly continue grin

And yes, EVERYONE would love to know the answers to your question.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Urhobo, the Hausa-Fulani of Delta state. grin

Big population, LANDLOCKED, contribute next to nothing to the state finances , yet takes the lionshare! grin

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:
Urhobo, the Hausa-Fulani of Delta state. grin

Big population, LANDLOCKED, contribute next to nothing to the state finances , yet takes the lionshare! grin

I have added to the list now:

Kindly add the location of ALADJA to the map we are waiting for.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Very little. Heck even in Anioma, other than the anioma that share territory with them, we don't even know much about them. I'm from Delta and even I can tell you I don't know much about them other than maybe their dress style and tiny bit of theor history. If not for this thread, I would never have known they were landlocked grin grin grin. I keep learning new things on this forum. Attention seeking don expose am

It's quite surprising how the vast network of computers and information called the internet exists for people's reach yet youths will still wake up at Abakaliki and log on to Nairaland to learn about people's ethnicities from fellow, bitter, tribalistic, hate-filled IPOB youths whose only grievance is that Urhobos said THEY DON'T WANT BIAFRA!

What a nation Biafra will be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 12:54am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Now. Kindly explain how that map shows that Urhoboland is landlocked exactly? Because it seems what you Igbos see is different from what others may see.

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.

Are you saying that the aforementioned Urhobo communities doesn't exist within the confines of the yellow coloured part of this Delta state map?

Are you trying to insinuate that they exist inside the Itsekiri and Ijaw green coloured parts?

Hope you know the meaning of this your land grabbing attempt? Okumagba family never tell you as e dey hot for them against the Iwere and Ijaws? shocked

Oboy, better arrange yourself, before men dem do am for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Are you saying that the aforementioned Urhobo communities doesn't exist within the confines of the yellow coloured part of this Delta state map?

Are you trying to insinuate that they exist inside the Itsekiri and Ijaw green coloured parts?

Hope you know the meaning of this your land grabbing attempt? Okumagba family never tell you as e dey hot for them against the Iwere and Ijaws? shocked

YES, they don't exist within the Urhobo ethnic borders, like MANY others. They are called Waterside communities for a reason! And they are NOT in contention with either Ijaws or Itsekiris.

So help us, MR URHOBO LANDLOCKISM EXPERT, and show us where they all are!

Add Okwagbe and Arhavwarien to the list too.

Kindly tell us where they are in relation to the Atlantic. Thanks!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.

Why you keep disturbing us with kwestion. Infact self, here's a closer look to Urhoboland, these are from your OWN BROTHER.

Even one of the place you keep disturbing us with about, he showed a clear over view of it. Oya where is the access to Atlantic Ocean for olomu. Abi you no Sabi the difference between RIVER and OCEAN?

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Why you keep disturbing us with kwestion. Infact self, here's a closer look to Urhoboland, thisis from your OWN BROTHER.

Even one of the place you keep disturbing us with about, he showed a clear over view of it. Oya where is the access to Atlantic Ocean for olomu. A bit you no Sabi the difference between RIVER and OCEAN?

I still can't find the following there:

1. The Olomu you mentioned is NOT on that map or where is it exactly? Do you even know the Olomu I am talking about to begin with? Dullards!
2. Ofoni is NOT there
3. Uduophiri is NOT there
4. Odurubu is NOT there
5. Ogorode is NOT there (I just added this). Look for it too.
6. Aladja is NOT there
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Una come see oo.

So I typed in one of the town he keep asking us to find in the map on Google map. Google map gave a street in the town so I expanded it sef to see its access to the Atlantic ocean.

Can someone tell me what the OP is wailing about eeh?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

YES, they don't exist within the Urhobo ethnic borders, like MANY others. They are called Waterside communities for a reason! And they are NOT in contention with either Ijaws or Itsekiris.

So help us, MR URHOBO LANDLOCKISM EXPERT, and show us where they all are!

Add Okwagbe and Arhavwarien to the list too.

Kindly tell us where they are in relation to the Atlantic. Thanks!

Lol! Keep deceiving yourself. If they exist within the Itsekiri and Ijawlands, then they are completly enclosed and locked out from direct contact with Urhobo mainland. Which means that you would still need topass Itsekiri and Ijawlands to access them, which still translates to Landlocked.

Though I'm well aware that those communities you mentioned are by no way littoral.

They have no direct contact with the Atlantic!

Young man, your Urhoboland is LANDLOCKED!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:
Una come see oo.

So I typed in one of the town he keep asking us to find in the map on Google map. Google map gave a street in the town so I expanded it sef to see its access to the Atlantic ocean.

Can someone tell me what the OP is wailing about eeh?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Uduophiri is NOT a street in Ughelli cheesy
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1: You are just exuding of crass ignorance! Uduophiri is a place within Patani LGA, not a street in Ughelli town.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by EzeUche(m): 1:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Sexina851:

Who taught u how to talk like dis? I read ur comment and I was ashamed for u.

Did I say anything wrong?

The Urhobo continue to use an outdated map to poke the Ndigbo.

After more than 10 press releases we are tired of hearing from them.

10 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 1:03am On Jul 04, 2017
I got this map DIRECTLY from the Uduophiri community on FB

It look like the OP can't tell the difference between a RIVER and and OCEAN grin

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Keep deceiving yourself. If they exist within the Itsekiri and Ijawlands, then they are completly enclosed and locked out from direct contact with Urhobo mainland. Which means that you would still need topass Itsekiri and Ijawlands to access them, which still translates to Landlocked.

Though I'm well aware that those communities you mentioned are by no way littoral.

They have no direct contact with the Atlantic!

Oh. I thought you said they didn't exist to begin with?

Mind you. Here's the upland map.

Atlantic Ocean==> Ofoni ==> Uduophiri ==> Odurubu==> Uwherun ==> Ogori (bypassing Evwreni) ==> Ughelli ==> Warri

ALL CONTIGUOUS IN URHOBOLAND!

Kindly show us where they are in your map!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:
I got this map DIRECTLY from the Uduophiri community on FB

It look like the OP can't tell the difference between a RIVER and and OCEAN grin

Oga. Where is Uduophiri community. I didn't ask for MAP of DELTA STATE!

Stop fooling yourself! And you seem NOT to know anything about Delta State yet claim to be from the State!

I laugh in Tarakiri!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by OLORIPAPA: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2017
alphasperm:
dis op sef...may wolverine scratch ur balls...

wat is urhobo?...a pathetic cowardice micro region where dia ancestral lands have been converted to Hausa n Fulani oil blocs...

a region full of neglected frustrated hopeless youths who av been disappointed by dia fadas

u say u have a warri port...wat has been its usefulness apart from slave trade in de 19th century

dia prostitute gals in italia is dia only source of income

urhobo will b continually drained by d north till de go into extinction
bro easy before you die...baba,see pain
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 1:06am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

I still can't find the following there:

1. The Olomu you mentioned is NOT on that map or where is it exactly? Do you even know the Olomu I am talking about to begin with? Dullards!
2. Ofoni is NOT there
3. Uduophiri is NOT there
4. Odurubu is NOT there
5. Ogorode is NOT there (I just added this). Look for it too.
6. Aladja is NOT there

So you are saying that an URHOBO who posted the map and labeled it OLOMU is lying? Is that what you are saying? So there are two olomu in Urhoboland is that it?

Whatever you tell yourself as long as it makes you sleep at night. You are landlocked as exposed by you and dear professor Odermeho

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:07am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:
Nonaira1: You are just exuding of crass ignorance! Uduophiri is a place within Patani LGA, not a street in Ughelli town.

Young man,the entire Patani LGA shares no direct boundary with the Atlantic.

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

So you are saying that an URHOBO who posted the map and labeled it OLOMU is lying? Is that what you are saying? So there are two olomu in Urhoboland is that it?

Whatever you tell yourself as long as it makes you sleep at night. You are landlocked as exposed by you and dear professor Odermeho

You should have simply asked WHICH OLOMU where you talking about?

Olomu kingdom? Olomu as a town/village? Olomu as what?

Then I will answer you and EDUCATE YOU appropriately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari Has Insulted The Constitution – Agbakoba Reacts To Cjn’s Suspension / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.