Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33582 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 1:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Can someone please assist fratermathy show us how PATANI that is LANDLOCKED located in the Atlantic Ocean?

The first map is from Google map.

The second map is from Nigeriazipcodes.com

Someone help this Nigga learn the difference between a RIVER and an OCEAN?

You're landlocked exposed by mostly urhobos

6 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:
Can someone please assist fratermathy show us how PATANI that is LANDLOCKED located in the Atlantic Ocean?

Mr Oga man!

Patani is NOT Uduophiri. They only happen to be in the same LGA. They are not even of the same ethnicities. Patani is Ijaw. Uduophiri is Urhobo! Besides, you seem to be elusive on the concept of Ofoni ==> Uduophori ==> Ughelli. Where is Ofoni?

Oya say "migwo" and I'll teach you more.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by OLORIPAPA: 2:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

He ended up forming eye disease.

So I guess the Uduophiri community on FB are also lying. It looks like everyone is lying except the deluded OP.

You are landlocked You single handily exposed your people as the landlocked Niggas they are. Stop wailing.

And a bit fact DUH? I said it repeatedly and even on this thread sef that I don't know JACK sh1t about urhobo and I'm not ashamed to say it cause I can give two sh1t about una. You don't even know JACK sh1t about my own community despite your pitiful attempt to make yourself our voice. Most people do not know you urhobo excluding the iteskiri and ijaws you share lands with. You've always been an irrelevant community to everyone. Maybe that's why una keep trying to use biafra to make your damn self relevant
you can't be from delta state then,or maybe you are one of these local ones that has never left the village...how can you say you don't know urhobo and you are from delta.what tribe is James ibori.if the urhobos don't decide or support any candidate there is no way he will win.you must be very funny....
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 2:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

The guy is a clown.

I give up. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:04am On Jul 04, 2017
I really have better things to do but I'm just enjoying myself here. Pazienza, you seem slow in response. Google is failing you today?

Why not check DELSU library first?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:05am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

The guy is a clown.

I give up. cheesy

All I ask is that you guys should ASK and I will clear up every nonsense in your head right here and right now.

PRIDE is your problem and the main issue with all Igbos and if that is only what this thread achieves for posterity, comments by Yorubas and others on Nairaland would have been justified!

cc:
OoduaPeoplesCongress
Sarrki
Omenkalives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Mr Oga man!

Patani is NOT Uduophiri. They only happen to be in the same LGA. They are not even of the same ethnicities. Patani is Ijaw. Uduophiri is Urhobo! Besides, you seem to be elusive on the concept of Ofoni ==> Uduophori ==> Ughelli. Where is Ofoni?

Oya say migwo and I'll teach you more.

It's like this Nigga can't keep up with his lies anymore.

Where did i mention that Patani is Uduphori?

Even the image I provided showed is just Uduphori is just part if Patani and not Patani itself
You, yourself mentioned TWO times even on this page that Uduphori in within Patani

I repeat my question again, since Patani is landlocked and far away from the ocean therefore Uduphori that is within it as said by YOU even is also landlocked and far as hell away from the ocean.

I repeat my statement again

Learn the difference between a RIVER and an OCEAN

Urhoboland as exposed by a urhobo professor shows Urhobo is landlocked no matter how desperate you wish it not to be

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

It's like this Nigga can't keep up with his lies anymore.

Where did i mention that Patani is Uduphori?

Even the image I provided showed is just Uduphori is just part if Patani and not Patani itself
You, yourself mentioned TWO times even on this page that Uduphori in within Patani

I repeat my question again, since Patani is landlocked and far away from the ocean therefore Uduphori that is within it as said by YOU even is also landlocked and far as hell away from the ocean.

I repeat my statement again

Learn the difference between a RIVER and an OCEAN

Urhoboland as exposed by a urhobo professor shows Urhobo is landlocked no matter how desperate you wish it not to be

You seem to be drowning in a sea of your own imagination.

First of all: WHERE IS THE LINK TO THE UDUOPHIRI FACEBOOK PAGE (where there are confirmed members - because I do know them by the type of Urhobo names they bear)?

Where is Olomu COMMUNITY? Not OLOMU KINGDOM!!! NOT IN UGHELLI SOUTH~

WHERE IS OFONI! OFONI ISLAND!

Where is UDUOPHIRI, in SOUTHERN PATANI LGA?

I know the answers to all of these and your concocted confusion will be resolved if YOU JUST ASK! I didn't ask you to beg or do anything else. JUST ASK!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 2:19am On Jul 04, 2017
See madness o!

Chai! Truly many are roaming, few are mad. grin

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 2:22am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

The guy is a clown.

I give up. cheesy

The dude is just desperate. Na him exposed Urhoboland is landlocked. Provided image that showed your landlocked. When repeatedly explain they aren't close to the ocean. He started asking of lands. When one land was exposed by an urhobo professor of being landlocked, he denied it and started talking about kingdom and community.
Provided an image of another Land he kept asking us to find images of from the community. When showed, eye disease formed assuming that I posted image of delta state. When reposted again for him, started asking for links and the page magically disappearing from search engine.
Next told us the town in question is within Patani when showed that Patani is landlocked, his twisting again denying his earlier statement.

He should get over it already. Urhobo is a landlocked as Bleep as exposed by him and the dear professor he stole the images from. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

The dude is just desperate. Na him exposed Urhoboland is landlocked. Provided image that showed your landlocked. When repeatedly explain they aren't close to the ocean. He started asking of lands. When one land was exposed by an urhobo professor of being landlocked, he denied it and started talking about kingdom and community.
Provided an image of another Land he kept asking us to find images of from the community. When showed, eye disease formed assuming that I posted image of delta state. When reposted again for him, started asking for links and the page magically disappearing from search engine.
Next told us the town in question is within Patani when showed that Patani is landlocked, his twisting again denying his earlier statement.

He should get over it already. Urhobo is a landlocked as Bleep as exposed by him and the dear professor he stole the images from. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pazienza:
See madness o!

Chai! Truly many are roaming, few are mad. grin

You keep talking about landlocked, landlocked...

Oya I asked you to show me the most southernmost Urhobo community and up till now you can't. You have searched Google, Facebook, Youtube, Ebay and even Xvideos for the answer to no avail.

Oya come and tell the asker to answer the question now is wahala.

Is that how IPOB used to behave? Nawao! This Biafra will be quite a place to see from a distance sha, if only to see your likes crumbling the nation with pride.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 2:29am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

You seem to be drowning in a sea of your own imagination.

First of all: WHERE IS THE LINK TO THE UDUOPHIRI FACEBOOK PAGE (where there are confirmed members - because I do know them by the type of Urhobo names they bear)?

I know the answers to all of these and your concocted confusion will be resolved if YOU JUST ASK! I didn't ask you to beg or do anything else. JUST ASK!

Idiot just literally confirmed by suspicious that the page went missing on the search engine immediately after he started asking for links was because of him? How you able do you know the members and the type of urhobo names they bear if you didn't know what page I spoke of? grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat my question again...Is the Urhobo professor lying? If you believe he is, counter him by showing us the so called "olomu community" that differentiate from the "Olomu kingdom" (first time in history a named community different from a kingdom with the same name grin grin grin grin). Show us the Olomu community and it's access to sea. I'm not asking for you talking, I want direct picure of maps and names we can easily verify whether you're lying or not. Thank God for Google grin grin

What the Bleep is ofini and how did they come here...diverting attention are we?

We still talking about how the Bleep Uduophiri that is within Patani (that is landlocked) now has access to sea.

Whether south, North, east, westhe makes no difference PATANI is NOWHERE Near Atlantic ocean FACT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Mr I-Have-Figured-It-All-Out:

You have NOT done anything I asked ooo. Since you guys don't want to ask me. At least do what YOU CLAIMED YOU SAW na:

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Idiot just literally confirmed by suspicious that the page went missing on the search engine immediately after he started asking for links was because of him? How you able do you know the members and the type of urhobo names they bear if you didn't know what page I spoke of? grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat my question again...Is the Urhobo professor lying? If you believe he is, counter him by showing us the so called "olomu community" that differentiate from the "Olomu kingdom" (first time in history a named community different from a kingdom it's named after grin grin grin grin). Show us the Olomu community and it's access to sea. I'm not asking for you talking, I want direct picure of maps and names we can easily verify whether you're lying or not. Thank God for Google grin grin

What the Bleep is ofini and how did they come here...diverting attention are we?

We still talking about how the Bleep Uduophiri that is within Patani (that is landlocked) now has access to sea.

Whether south, North, east, westhe makes no difference PATANI is NOWHERE Near Atlantic ocean FACT!!!!

1. The page has disappeared and you think I was the one that made it so! IPOB! IPOB!! IPOB!!! Oghene bikoooo! Do you think you are dealing with fellow Igbos like yourself who believe anything you tell them?

2. You keep quoting a Professor who spoke on OLOMU KINGDOM in Ughelli SOuth LGA. What is the relationship between this and Olomu Community that I speak of?

3. Where is Uduophiri in Southern Patani? Whether it is in Atlantic or Bermuda was not the question. You FORGED a fake map showing Uduophori (a map where the forgery was quite obvious if I must add). The map did not show the location of Uduophori and nobody from that community will ever make that mistake.

4. Where is Ofoni island (which is actually the one you should be primarily concerned with)

Now I am willing to bail you guys out right here and now if ONLY YOU ASK ME. Is that too much to ask? Ask me and put me to shame if I can't defend all that I have been saying na.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by jared007: 2:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Hi Pazienza , nonaira and fratermathy I think u guys should sreenshot the meaning of the word 'landlocked' from various sources. It would put an end to this long argument.

Riverine urhobos exist in warri south, ughelli - south (river forcados), sapele (benin river), and Bomadi(ijawland)

BTW what we have in Urhoboland is seaport not riverport.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 2:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Can someone ask fratermathy why him and his urhobo people are trying to claim an community?

Just googled whoever ofoni is, the LGA in which they came from identify them as an Ijaw community but our dear urhobo are trying to finesse them as urhobo on this NL.

Maka why?

Isn't it funny
They the loudest in shouting igbo is landlocked yet they are landlocked themselves.
They shout the loudest "igbos are landgrabbers" yet they are land grappers themselves. I don die grin grin grin

Why is our landlocked urhobo asking about an Ijaw territory eeh?

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:
Can someone ask fratermathy why him and his urhobo people are trying to claim an community?

Just googled whoever ofoni is, the LGA in which they came from identify them as an Ijaw community but our dear urhobo are trying to finesse them as urhobo on this NL.

Maka why?

Isn't it funny
They the loudest in shouting igbo is landlocked yet they are landlocked themselves.
They shout the loudest "igbos are landgrabbers" yet they are land grappers themselves. I don die grin grin grin

Why is our landlocked urhobo asking about an Ijaw territory eeh?

The arguement has changed from WHERE OFONI is to whether it is an Ijaw community or not abi?

Ofoni's ownership is in no doubts. On that same page you got this screenshot from (a website built by foreigners, If I may add), kindly scroll down to their greeting way and post it here for ALL to SEE!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:49am On Jul 04, 2017
@Nonaira1: It is easy to search Google and out of numerous sources, zero in on one obviously done by persons like you with little to do grasps of the people's culture and language.

Just incase you refuse to paste it here, let me do that for you:

The formal greetings for ‘Good Morning’, ‘Good Afternoon and ‘Good Evening’ translate to “Migue”, “Migue” and “Migue” respectively, while “We-ko be cha” and “We-ko biruo” translate to “Welcome” and “Thank you”.

http://www.tarakiriclusterfoundation.org/?p=1189

Mr Nonaira1, which ethnicity greets using Migue?

Which ethnicity uses We-ko be cha? and We-ko biruo?

Can you answer these?

Besides, the issue at hand was on its location and you have failed to answer ANY of my questions. You guys are so done for.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:53am On Jul 04, 2017
@Nonaira1:

I guess you also didn't see this post by Efewestern, which made frontpage if I may add, some time ago:

Ofoni is an Urhobo community in Sagbama Local Government Area in Bayelsa State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Ofoni is about 40 kilometres by water to Sagbama (headquarters of Sagbama Local Government) 5 minutes by land to Odorubu and about 120 kilometres by road through Odorubu toYenagoa (Bayelsa State capital) respectively.

The community which is a peninsula, due to its almost being surrounded by water, is about 6 square kilometres in size and it is made up of three sub communities (villages) of Ekrediagbo, Ekreogbe and Ekreyavwien which in turn, have a total of seven quarters.

Ofoni which is in Bayelsa West Senatorial District has Iseni, Uduere and Ofoni Oil Field of the SPDC. It has oil facilities such as pipeline as well as drilled and capped oil wells.

The community shares boundaries with River Forcados, Lalagbene, Angalabiri and Ayamasa in the North, South, East and West respectively. Ofoni is in high forest agro-ecological zone of Nigeria.

The community has sandy loam and clayey soil texture; the settlement is generally gentle slope susceptible to flooding, erosion, land degradation and pollution (air and water).

Ofoni has some levels of depletion of animal and plant species largely due to various human activities over the years. It also has six creeks, lakes namely Agbaka, Amavwaresa, Ekadeya and Ukrogo as well as River Forcados.

The community has bimodal or double maxima rainfall pattern spreading through late March to early November, that is, about eight month of annual rainfall.

Population, Social Structure and Institutions

The present estimated population of Ofoni obtained from community sources is about 30,000 persons made up of 12,900 male and 17,100 female, that is, male/female ratio of 43:57.

There are more children (≤ 17years) accounting for 12,000 or 40% of the population than the youths (18 – 45 years) and the adults (46 years and above) which constitute 9,900 (33%) and 8,100 (27%) respectively.

Ofoni is about 92% indigenous community with the remaining 8% made up of other tribes across the country. Both men and women often contribute to the cost of maintaining the family.

An average of thirteen persons constitutes a family. Presently, polygamy is the more popular form of marriage in the community, although monogamy still accounts for some reasonable percentage of the marriage types. The divorce rate is relatively low, there are some cases of single parenthood and about 10% of the households in Ofoni have female heads.

Ofoni has twenty-one (21) churches of various denominations, no mosque and ten (10) shrines. The community is made up of over 75% Christians and less than 25% African Traditional Religionists (ATRs).

The community has no central cemetery as the dead are buried at their respective homes. The predominant spoken languages are Urhobo, formal English Language and Pidgin English respectively. The time of the day and various occasions such as wedding, burial etc attract different greetings.

The formal greetings for ‘Good Morning’, ‘Good Afternoon and ‘Good Evening’ translate to “Migue”, “Migue” and “Migue” respectively, while “We-ko be cha” (Meaning Thanks for coming Or Welcome in Urhobo ) and “We-ko biruo” translate to “Welcome” and “Thank you”.

Furthermore, Ofoni can boast of various social institutions categorized as NGOs, CBOs, Government Agencies and Private Sector.

Urhobo Wadooo !!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2289624/meet-ofoni-people-bayelsa-only
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 2:55am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

1. The page has disappeared and you think I was the one that made it so! IPOB! IPOB!! IPOB!!! Oghene bikoooo! Do you think you are dealing with fellow Igbos like yourself who believe anything you tell them?

2. You keep quoting a Professor who spoke on OLOMU KINGDOM in Ughelli SOuth LGA. What is the relationship between this and Olomu Community that I speak of?

3. Where is Uduophiri in Southern Patani? Whether it is in Atlantic or Bermuda was not the question. You FORGED a fake map showing Uduophori (a map where the forgery was quite obvious if I must add). The map did not show the location of Uduophori and nobody from that community will ever make that mistake.

4. Where is Ofoni island (which is actually the one you should be primarily concerned with)

Now I am willing to bail you guys out right here and now if ONLY YOU ASK ME. Is that too much to ask? Ask me and put me to shame if I can't defend all that I have been saying na.

1.) I repeat the question HOW are you able to know the names of the members without the link of the page eeh?
I provided a full image of the downloaded Image which shows it came directly from Facebook. Now the question comes why is the page of the page went missing IMMEDIATELY after you that known the members of a page you weren't linked to started asking of the link?

2.) I repeat since the professor is lying according to you...provide us an alternative nap image of the newly formed "olomu community" wey no related to "olomu kingdom" grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

3.) I forged a map and downloaded it on FB? grin cheesy grin grin grin is that so? On my FIRST page regarding the place, I linked it to Ughelli thanks to google map. If I was going to forge a map wouldn't I have out it there illiterate? Dum dum use your brain the next time you try to hide sh1t and blame forgery for it. Secondly you the one that mentioned the town is in Patani
You the one that mentioned the location of town in Patani.
Can someone tell me does the map that I supposedly Forgery not go along WTF he said about the town? I wonder na me dey forget your typing too cheesy grin grin grin
In addition, the discussion was on whether urhobo is LANDLOCKED. You mentioned that town as evidence of urhobo not being lamdlocked. Therefore the question is whether it's in Atlantic ocean?

4.) Yes that is a concern.. why is landlocked urhobo trying landgrab an Ijaw community eeh?

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:55am On Jul 04, 2017
@Nonaira1:

I bet you also that you didn't know the names of its people are Urhobo names:

HRH Auditor A. Onakpohor
High Chief Matthew Ediruo
Chief Ugeh Smart
Mr. Godbless Okah
Mr. Osusu Martins

These are the names of their community leaders from that same website you brought here.

Which people bears Ediruo? Onakpohor? Osusu? etc?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 2:57am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:
@Nonaira1:

I guess you also didn't see this post by Efewestern, which made frontpage if I may add, some time ago:

https://www.nairaland.com/2289624/meet-ofoni-people-bayelsa-only

Efewestern is URHOBO

Again I repeat why are you people trying land grab ijaw community as stated by the LGA they are located in.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 2:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

1.) I repeat the question HOW are you able to know the names of the members without the link of the page eeh?
I provided a full image of the downloaded Image which shows it came directly from Facebook. Now the question comes why is the page of the page went missing IMMEDIATELY after you that known the members of a page you weren't linked to started asking of the link?

2.) I repeat since the professor is lying according to you...provide us an alternative nap image of the newly formed "olomu community" wey no related to "olomu kingdom" grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

3.) I forged a map and downloaded it on FB? grin cheesy grin grin grin is that so? On my FIRST page regarding the place, I linked it to Ughelli thanks to google map. If I was going to forge a map wouldn't I have out it there illiterate? Dum dum use your brain the next time you try to hide sh1t and blame forgery for it. Secondly you the one that mentioned the town is in Patani
You the one that mentioned the location of town in Patani.
Can someone tell me does the map that I supposedly Forgery not go along WTF he said about the town? I wonder na me dey forget your typing too cheesy grin grin grin
In addition, the discussion was on whether urhobo is LANDLOCKED. You mentioned that town as evidence of urhobo not being lamdlocked. Therefore the question is whether it's in Atlantic ocean?

4.) Yes that is a concern.. why is landlocked urhobo trying landgrab an Ijaw community eeh?

1. Oga. Provide link to the PREVIOUS LINK that went missing and I will use Archive.org to verify it right here, right now.

2. Quote where I said the Professor was lying? I asked you simply to show me Olomu community, not Olomu KINGDOM in Ughelli South LGA! Everyone knows Olomu Kingdom and yes there are communities in Urhobo land with names not related to kingdoms that bear such names. Many maybe migrant communities like Agbassa-Warri and Oghara are to Agbarha-Otor. Your brain may not be able to grasp this so take your time again and learn. If it doesn't sink, contact me for a private lesson on Urhobo history.

3. Like I said. Give me the link to the page (whether working or not), we can verify its existence in the past.

4. Show US where OFONI is. That is the issue at hand. Just show us and if you can't, ask.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:00am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:
@Nonaira1:

I bet you also that you didn't know the names of its people are Urhobo names:

These are the names of their community leaders from that same website you brought here.

Which people bears Ediruo? Onakpohor? Osusu? etc?

Hilarious this is coming from the dude whom repeatedly states that igbos should not to claim Ika despite ika bears igbo names.

Hypocrite to the highest.
Another example of what urhobo scream the loudest regarding igbo yet they display grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Again, the community leaders obviously has access to the link and very likely saw what was written. The fact it was not removed/changed shows they see themselves as ijaw. I repeat again Why are urhobo land grabbing ijaw territory?

5 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Efewestern is URHOBO

Again I repeat why are you people trying land grab ijaw community as stated by the LGA they are located in.

Whatever you say man. Whatever you say. If you are actually saying an Urhobo community which a foreign organisation mistakenly mistook for Ijaw due to its isolation is a case of landgrabbing, then so be it.

We have landgrabbed Ofoni, our home land. Oya SHOW US WHERE IT IS!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Hilarious this is coming from the dude whom repeatedly states that igbos should not to claim Ika despite ika bears igbo names.

Hypocrite to the highest.
Another example of what urhobo scream the loudest regarding igbo yet they display grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Again, the community leaders obviously has access to the link and very likely saw what was written. The fact it was not removed/changed shows they see themselves as ijaw. I repeat again Why are urhobo land grabbing ijaw territory?

Yes. No problem. We colonised them. They bear Urhobo names in Ijaw territories.

WHERE IS OFONI FIRST?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by jared007: 3:02am On Jul 04, 2017
land·locked
ˈlan(d)ˌläkt/
adjective
(especially of a country) almost or entirely surrounded by land; having no coastline or seaport.
"a midget state landlocked in the mountains"
(of a lake) enclosed by land and having no navigable route to the sea.
(of a fish, especially a North American salmon) cut off from the sea in the past and now confined to fresh water.
Feedback

landlocked
[land-lokt]
adjective
shut in completely, or almost completely, by land:
a landlocked bay.
having no direct access to the sea:
a landlocked country.

landlocked
adjective UK ​ /ˈlænd.lɒkt/ US ​ /ˈlænd.lɑːkt/

surrounded by the land of other countries and having no coast
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words

These are definitions of landlocked and urhobos don't fall under these definitions. The last definition shows Ijaw and Itsekiri cannot be a separate country without urhobo communities intertwine with them.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:04am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Whatever you say man. Whatever you say. If you are actually saying an Urhobo community which a foreign organisation mistakenly mistook for Ijaw due to its isolation is a case of landgrabbing, then so be it.

We have landgrabbed Ofoni, our home land. Oya SHOW US WHERE IT IS!

It is NOT YOUR LAND.

Land grabbers.

The territory belong to IJAW.

This is your land...LANDLOCKED

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:06am On Jul 04, 2017
jared007:

land·locked
ˈlan(d)ˌläkt/
adjective
(especially of a country) almost or entirely surrounded by land; having no coastline or seaport.
(of a fish, especially a North American salmon) cut off from the sea in the past and now confined to fresh water.
Feedback

landlocked
[land-lokt]
adjective
a landlocked bay.
a landlocked country.

landlocked
adjective UK /ˈlænd.lɒkt/ US ​ /ˈlænd.lɑːkt/

These are definitions of landlocked and urhobos don't fall under this definitions. The last definition shows Ijaw and Itsekiri cannot be a separate country without urhobo communities intertwine with them.

Oniovo me.

Don't worry yourself. If you see what I have been doing so far, you would know I was just catching fun with these guys. Every Urhobo man can discern what exactly is happening here.

Yanjia vwo. Let me continue enjoying myself. I had a long day and I deserve this moment.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

It is NOT YOUR LAND.

Land grabbers.

The territory belong to IJAW.

This is your land...LANDLOCKED

Oga sir. I agree. Oya show US where the land is located. That was the question, was it not? Whether it is owned by Ijaw or Urhobo is not the issue now. Ofoni people know themselves and many are on Nairaland.

While showing us their location on the map, show us the LINK to the Uduophiri group that you claimed was deleted by me.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:16am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

1. Oga. Provide link to the PREVIOUS LINK that went missing and I will use Archive.org to verify it right here, right now.

2. Quote where I said the Professor was lying? I asked you simply to show me Olomu community, not Olomu KINGDOM in Ughelli South LGA! Everyone knows Olomu Kingdom and yes there are communities in Urhobo land with names not related to kingdoms that bear such names. Many maybe migrant communities like Agbassa-Warri and Oghara are to Agbarha-Otor. Your brain may not be able to grasp this so take your time again and learn. If it doesn't sink, contact me for a private lesson on Urhobo history.

3. Like I said. Give me the link to the page (whether working or not), we can verify its existence in the past.

4. Show US where OFONI is. That is the issue at hand. Just show us and if you can't, ask.

The more you speak the more you dig yourself deeper. Funny how the page magically found again on FB AFTER calling you out you you magically knew the members names as said by you while asking for links. Hilarious.

Attached is screenshots of the page I got the images from. Seems I was forging that map since 2013 and learned to write urhobo just to make the forging authentic grin

2.) I repeat SHOW us an alternative nap of the Olomu community that contradicts the professors statement. You said that's olomu as stated by the professor, the ounce is you to prove otherwise... shouting that the community differentiate the kingdom won't cut it. Provide verifiable PROOF!!!!

4.) NOT URHOBO LAND thus, can't save your landlocked asses

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:19am On Jul 04, 2017
jared007:

land·locked
ˈlan(d)ˌläkt/
adjective
Feedback

landlocked
[land-lokt]
adjective
a landlocked bay.
a landlocked country.

landlocked
adjective UK ​ /ˈlænd.lɒkt/ US ​ /ˈlænd.lɑːkt/

These are definitions of landlocked and urhobos don't fall under these definitions. The last definition shows Ijaw and Itsekiri cannot be a separate country without urhobo communities intertwine with them.

The same applies to igbo territory. We giving the urhobo a taste of their medicine. Igbo land has access to several rivers but the urhobo are the loudest in SS to shout igbo are landlocked. Funny the same applies to them. They have no access to sea but rivers just like igbo. He who lives in a glasshouse shouldn't throw stone especially when the glass breaks, your yansh opens.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / How Taiwo Akerele Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From As Obaseki's COS / Rivers: ADC Candidate & Deputy (Tonto Dikeh) Endorse Tonye Cole For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.