Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33593 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by OLORIPAPA: 1:07am On Jul 04, 2017
alphasperm:
dis op sef...may wolverine scratch ur balls...

wat is urhobo?...a pathetic cowardice micro region where dia ancestral lands have been converted to Hausa n Fulani oil blocs...

a region full of neglected frustrated hopeless youths who av been disappointed by dia fadas

u say u have a warri port...wat has been its usefulness apart from slave trade in de 19th century

dia prostitute gals in italia is dia only source of income

urhobo will b continually drained by d north till de go into extinction
easy before u kill urself, see pain
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:08am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Young man,the entire Patani LGA shares no direct boundary with the Atlantic.

Like I said.

Ofoni (Sagabma LGA Bayelsa) ==> Uduophiri (Patani) ==> Odurubu {Patani} ==> Uwherun (Ughelli North) ==> Ughelli town , etc

Ignorance is not an excuse where CHESTBEATING is concerned.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Like I said.

Ofoni (Sagabma LGA Bayelsa) ==> Uduophiri (Patani) ==> Odurubu {Patani} ==> Uwherun (Ughelli North) ==> Ughelli town , etc

Ignorance is not an excuse where CHESTBEATING is concerned.

Haha! grin

Landlocked Urhoboland.

Ughelli North and South has no direct boundary with the Atlantic.

Sagbama LGA in Bayelsa is separated by Ekeremor LGA from access with the Atlantic, Sagbama is LANDLOCKED

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Oga. Where is Uduophiri community. I didn't ask for MAP of DELTA STATE!

Stop fooling yourself! And you seem NOT to know anything about Delta State yet claim to be from the State!

I laugh in Tarakiri!

He ended up forming eye disease.

So I guess the Uduophiri community on FB are also lying. It looks like everyone is lying except the deluded OP.

You are landlocked You single handily exposed your people as the landlocked Niggas they are. Stop wailing.

And a bit fact DUH? I said it repeatedly and even on this thread sef that I don't know JACK sh1t about urhobo and I'm not ashamed to say it cause I can give two sh1t about una. You don't even know JACK sh1t about my own community despite your pitiful attempt to make yourself our voice. Most people do not know you urhobo excluding the iteskiri and ijaws you share lands with. You've always been an irrelevant community to everyone. Maybe that's why una keep trying to use biafra to make your damn self relevant

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 1:14am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:
Nonaira1: You are just exuding of crass ignorance! Uduophiri is a place within Patani LGA, not a street in Ughelli town.

I gave you both. You formed eye disease because the community you kept asking us to find expose that the closest thing they are near to is a dealing RIVER just like olomu

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:14am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Haha! grin

Landlocked Urhoboland.

You guys are really shameless. Chai!

Just because Igbo is landlocked, they have taken pains to step on grounds they know nothing of.

There is a reason why Ijaws, Itsekiris and Urhobos are interwoven to begin with.

You really should educate yourself very well on issues like this before you make comments on them.

Urhobo is not landlocked! Neither have we ever CHESTBEATED to be able seamen even though we have 3 PORTS in our land!

We have never agitated for a nation. All we asked was that IGBOS should leave us from Biafra and that was the genesis of this LANDLOCKISM EXPERTISE oF PAZIENZA where Ofoni's location cannot be proven. Where Ogorode cannot be shown. Where Aladja seems elusive. Where Igbos suddenly have all the SEAPORTS enough to point landlocked people!

Wonders really do never end!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

I gave you both. You formed eye disease because the community you kept asking us to find expose that the closest thing they are near to is a dealing RIVER just like olomu

Gave me both of what? What you gave was Olomu Kingdom! Simple question nor de kill oga IPOB! I nor know am nor be bad thing. There are many Urhobos here and others who know Urhobo geography well and if I have been wrong, they'll speak up.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by SANdos: 1:17am On Jul 04, 2017
alphasperm:
dis op sef...may wolverine scratch ur balls...

wat is urhobo?...a pathetic cowardice micro region where dia ancestral lands have been converted to Hausa n Fulani oil blocs...

a region full of neglected frustrated hopeless youths who av been disappointed by dia fadas

u say u have a warri port...wat has been its usefulness apart from slave trade in de 19th century

dia prostitute gals in italia is dia only source of income

J
urhobo will b continually drained by d north till de go into extinction
Fulanis will goug out your eyeballs like they did to your people between 1967-1970.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 1:17am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

You should have simply asked WHICH OLOMU where you talking about?

Olomu kingdom? Olomu as a town/village? Olomu as what?

Then I will answer you and EDUCATE YOU appropriately.

I repeat my question

Is the professor that is a urhobo lying?

I don't need your education..you clearly don't even know wtf you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

He ended up forming eye disease.

So I guess the Uduophiri community on FB are also lying. It looks like everyone is lying except the deluded OP.

You are landlocked You single handily exposed your people as the landlocked Niggas they are. Stop wailing.

And a bit fact DUH? I said it repeatedly and even on this thread sef that I don't know JACK sh1t about urhobo and I'm not ashamed to say it cause I can give two sh1t about una. You don't even know JACK sh1t about my own community despite your pitiful attempt to make yourself our voice. Most people do not know you urhobo excluding the iteskiri and ijaws you share lands with. You've always been an irrelevant community to everyone. Maybe that's why una keep trying to use biafra to make your damn self relevant

And when was it implied that they lied?

Infact, give me the link to the so-called FB page to start with.

After that, go through the posts again to see the link Uduphori has in this argument.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

I repeat my question

Is the professor that is a urhobo lying?

I don't need your education..you clearly don't even know wtf you talking about?

The professor was speaking of Olomu Urhobo kingdom in Ughelli South LGA. The Olomu I speak of is not even in that LGA to begin with.

Oga question nor de cause malaria.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Haha! grin

Landlocked Urhoboland.

Ughelli North and South has no direct boundary with the Atlantic.

Sagbama LGA in Bayelsa is separated by Ekeremor LGA from access with the Atlantic, Sagbama is LANDLOCKED

Where was it implied that Ughelli had any boundary with the atlantic?

Kindly show, with a map of course, how Sagbama in Bayelsa State -more precisely Ofoni island- is LANDLOCKED!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:22am On Jul 04, 2017
How can a community in Ughelli South have direct access to the Atlantic?
Are they going to make Burutu LGA of Ijawland to disappear into thin air? Cos Burutu LGA effectively blocks Ughelli South from direct access with the Atlantic. grin

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 1:23am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Gave me both of what? What you gave was Olomu Kingdom! Simple question nor de kill oga IPOB! I nor know am nor be bad thing. There are many Urhobos here and others who know Urhobo geography well and if I have been wrong, they'll speak up.

I gave you an image DIRECTLY from the community in question and they showed in that same Map where their community is located. You immediately formed eye disease just like you trying to inform us an urhobo professor is lying on the location of olomu.

For those interested.

Here's the location of Uduophiri as shared by the Uduophiri community.
The second image is an expanded overview of patani.

Do anyone see Atlantic Ocean anywhere in both images? grin grin grin

Someone teach this deluded OP the difference between a river and an Ocean? Clearly someone have zero understanding of it

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Where was it implied that Ughelli had any boundary with the atlantic?

Kindly show, with a map of course, how Sagbama in Bayelsa State -more precisely Ofoni island- is LANDLOCKED!

So, how can you claim not to be landlocked, if you hope to access the Atlantic through Rivers that run through Ijawland and Itsekiri lands?

6 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:
How can a community in Ughelli South have direct access to the Atlantic?
Are they going to make Burutu LGA of Ijawland to disappear into thin air? Cos Burutu LGA effectively blocks Ughelli South from direct access with the Atlantic. grin

Kindly QUOTE exactly where it was mentioned that Ughelli South had a direct access to the Atlantic?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

I gave you an image DIRECTLY from the community in question and they showed in that same Map where their community is located. You immediately formed eye disease just like you trying to inform us an urhobo professor is lying on the location of olomu.

For those interested.

Here's the location of Uduophiri as shared by the Uduophiri community.
The second image is an expanded overview of patani.

Do anyone see Atlantic Ocean anywhere in both images? grin grin grin

Someone teach this deluded OP the difference between a river and an Ocean? Clearly someone have zero understanding of it

I reckon we are done with Olomu since you are too proud to ask.

Where is the LINK to the so-called Facebook page to begin with?

Secondly, Uduophiri is NOT on the north to Patani but ON THE SOUTH!

Why are you trying to change a people's location?

CC:
Opharhe
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Now that you guys have made a foolery of yourselves. Someone should kindly ask me to bail you out with the answers to the questions, with MAPS of course cheesy

Anyone? Kill the pride and ask!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2017

There is a reason why Ijaws, Itsekiris and Urhobos are interwoven to begin with.

Haha!

Do I smell parasitic attache by force in the air? Definitely smells like it. grin

Boundaries between Delta state ethnic groups are already defined, nobody is interwoven with anyone grin

Few land clashes here and there, yes! But none of them, if they go in favour of Urhobo, would erase the LANDLOCKED nature of Urhoboland. grin

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

CC:
Opharhe

What does it matter the part the Patani Uduophiri is located, when the entire Patani is LANDLOCKED with no direct access to the Atlantic. grin

Redundant argument, if you ask me.

6 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Haha!

Do I smell parasitic attache by force in the air? Definitely smells like it. grin

Boundaries between Delta state ethnic groups are already defined, nobody is interwoven with anyone grin

Few land clashes here and there, yes! But none of them, if they go in favour of Urhobo, would erase the LANDLOCKED nature of Urhoboland. grin

Mister abi na Missis Pazienza

Swallow your pride and ask me to show you EXACTLY where the Urhobolands that I mentioned are. Just acknowledge that you don't know and Google may never help you here. However, I will show you exactly where these places are with maps and cited authorities only if you would swallow your pride and ask!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:34am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

What does it matter the part the Patani Uduophiri is located, when the entire Patani is LANDLOCKED with no direct access to the Atlantic. grin

It matters alot because;

1. That map he posted was modified and Uduophiri's location was in Isoko SOuth LGA, not Patani. He didn't even know that. Uduophiri isn't even that big to begin with.

2. Uduophiri connects with Ofoni (the atlantic border) and further laps to other Urhobolands up till Ughelli through Uwherun.

Now swallow your pride and I'll teach you more.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:38am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

It matters alot because;

1. That map he posted was modified and Uduophiri's location was in Isoko SOuth LGA, not Patani. He didn't even know that. Uduophiri isn't even that big to begin with.

2. Uduophiri connects with Ofoni (the atlantic border) and further laps to other Urhobolands up till Ughelli through Uwherun.

Now swallow your pride and I'll teach you more.

Ofoni is in Sagbama LGA of Bayelsa.

Here is the deal!

No part of Sagbama has direct access to the Atlantic ocean.

Why? Because of Ekeremor LGA that lie just West of Sagbama, cuting it off from direct contact with the Atlantic, except through rivers that run through Ekeremor territories,

So, no! Your Ofoni is LANDLOCKED, it has no direct access to the Atlantic.

9 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:43am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Ofoni is in Sagbama LGA of Bayelsa.

Here is the deal!

No part of Sagbama has direct access to the Atlantic ocean.

Why? Because of Ekeremor LGA that lie just West of Sagbama, cuting it off from direct contact with the Atlantic, except through rivers that run through Ekeremor territories,

So, no! Your Ofoni is LANDLOCKED, it has no direct access to the Atlantic.

Stop displaying ignorance and foolery of yourself and ethnicity online. I thought you were wiser but I am highly disappointed at you today.

I had always known of your ways but I thought you were at least humble enough to learn but it seems you are arrogant with knowledge and that will be you own undoing.

Ofoni is an Island, not a mainland. It is in Sagbama LGA for reasons best known to the Bayelsa State Govt. Even the Uduophiri is a semi-detached community - the closest to Ofoni Island. I doubt that your fake mapmaker (Nonaira1, who probably drew the Biafran map that caused Urhobo's angst to begin with) didn't even know this when he pushed Oduophiri towards Isoko South, rather than towards Burutu.

Kindly tender a map of Sagbama LGA or the border between Delta and Bayelsa. I'll take that as a sign of your acceptance of ignorance and show you EXACTLY where Ofoni is there. Or acknowledge that you were way out of your head and know nothing of Urhoboland, especially Ofoni, then I will give you my own map and other materials on the place, including their history too.

Swallow your pride and LEARN! IPOB YOUTHS, PRIDE IS A KILLER!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:45am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Stop displaying ignorance and foolery of yourself and ethnicity online. I thought you were wiser but I am highly disappointed at you today.

I had always know of your ways but I thought you were at least humble enough to learn but it seems you are arrogant with knowledge and that will be you own undoing.

Ofoni is an Island, not a mainland. It is in Sagbama LGA for reasons best known to the Bayelsa State Govt.

Kindly tender a map of Sagbama LGA or the border between Delta and Bayelsa. I'll take that as a sign of your acceptance of ignorance and show you EXACTLY where Ofoni is there.

Swallow your pride and LEARN! IPOB YOUTHS, PRIDE IS A KILLER!

Lol! Are you saying that the maps are wrong?

That Ofoni is to the West of Ekeremor LGA and thus have direct contact with the Atlantic without passing through Ekeremor?

6 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:47am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Are you saying that the maps are wrong?

That Ofoni is to the West of Ekeremor LGA and thus have direct contact with the Atlantic without passing through Ekeremor?

You don't pass through Ekeremor to get to Ofoni except by Water. But how would you know that if you don't ASK? There is no road from Sagbama to Ofoni. You will have to take a boat through the water to the Island. It was placed in Sagbama for the same reason that other Isoko community north of Sagbama were placed there (more like a buffer zone LGA).

Swallow your pride now pazienza. You are being schooled!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

You don't pass through Ekeremor to get to Ofoni. But how would you know that if you don't ASK? There is no road from Sagbama to Ofoni. You will have to take a boat through the water to the Island.

But the boat would have to pass through water bodies in Ekeremor territories, controlled by Ijaws, right? grin

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:50am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

But the boat would have to pass through water bodies in Ekeremor territories, controlled by Ijaws, right? grin

YOU DON'T PASS THROUGH EKEREMOR TO GET TO OFONI!

Didn't I make that clear already?

Why are you being a dull student?

It is easier to reach Ofoni via Oduophiri than anywhere else as an Urhoboman.

SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE, IPOB YOUTHS!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 1:52am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

YOU DON"T PASS THROUGH EKEREMOR TO GET TO OFONI!

Didn't I make that clear already?

Why are you being a dull student?

It is easier to reach Ofoni via Oduophiri than anywhere else.

Lol! The Map doesn't agree with you.

To access Ofoni, from the Atlantic, you must pass through water bodies in Burutu or Ekeremor LGAs controlled by Ijaws.

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

CC:
Opharhe

I find it rather hilarious that the Uduphori community page that I can easily find on FB by just searching miraculously stopped showing up when put in the search engine funny immediately after you stopped having an eye disease. What's funny more is Uduphori community people in diaspora page that show during the search engine is still there.

Finally Patani is NOWHERE near Atlantic ocean. No the difference between RIVER and Ocean. It's like me saying that Asaba is near Atlantic Ocean simply because of the River.

Finally everyone look at how pathetic this Nigga got.

I downloaded the image provided directly a page titled Uduphori community. Immediately after the dear OP asked me to link him to the page, surprised enough the page is not showing anymore on search engine yet the two that were alongside it aka Uduphori community on FB and Uduphori community people in diaspora still showing.

Attached is the downloaded full image at as well as title associated to showcase where it came from...noticed the title states FB and in saved in my DCIM on the Facebook folder.

Now I did the same for an image you can get directly from Uduphori community people in diaspora FB.....noticed the title states FB and also the folder the downloaded image went to on my DCIM.

My question now Mr. Fratermathy is why is it that the community page not showing in the search engine IMMEDIATELY after you started asking for links? Are you hiding something Nigga?

Finally I'm going to ask once more

Is the professor that is Urhobo who labeled a landlocked area olomu lying? Yes or no?

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:54am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! The Map doesn't agree with you.

To access Ofoni, from the Atlantic, you must pass through water bodies in Burutu or Ekeremor LGAs controlled by Ijaws.

The map doesn't agree?

Oya.. Since you know the map very well. Show us Ofoni and its location from the atlantic! Make sure the map captures ALL THE ISLANDS in between.

We are waiting.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 1:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

I find it rather hilarious that the Uduphori community page that I can easily find on FB by just searching miraculously stopped showing up when put in the search engine funny immediately after you stopped having an eye disease. What's funny more is Uduphori community people in diaspora page that show during the search engine is still there.

Finally Patani is NOWHERE near Atlantic ocean. No the difference between RIVER and Ocean. It's like me saying that Asaba is near Atlantic Ocean simply because of the River.

Finally everyone look at how pathetic this Nigga got.

I downloaded the image provided directly a page titled Uduphori community. Immediately after the dear OP asked me to link him to the page, surprised enough the page is not showing anymore on search engine yet the two that were alongside it aka Uduphori community on FB and Uduphori community people in diaspora still showing.

Attached is the downloaded full image at as well as title associated to showcase where it came from...noticed the title states FB and in saved in my DCIM on the Facebook folder.

Now I did the same for an image you can get directly from Uduphori community people in diaspora FB.....noticed the title states FB and also the folder the downloaded image went to on my DCIM.

My question now Mr. Fratermathy is why is it that the community page not showing in the search engine IMMEDIATELY after you started asking for links? Are you hiding something Nigga?

Finally I'm going to ask once more

Is the professor that is Urhobo who labeled a landlocked area olomu lying? Yes or no?

Mr Man, you are making noise here. Shhhhhh... This is a classroom environment.

Again, just to be clear:

Olomu kingdom in Ughelli South is NOT the Olomu community I was referring to.

Secondly, all I asked for was a LINK to the FB page, not your phone screenshots. I can easily doctor those without a laptop.

What gives me great joy now is that Urhobos following my drift are having the time of their lives already with laughter. Whenever you stoop low to ask, you would see how stupid you guys have been here.

Uduophiri in Patani North grin grin grin grin grin grin grin! Wetin we nor go see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend / You Can’t Wait For Govt To Do Everything, Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.