Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS (54145 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by massive1019(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
charleff512:

Bros! You be christian?
Bible say rejoice with those that rejoice.
Dont put bad belle in everything
boss if you have something and you want it to last...stop showing it off. Where is tonto dike now rejoicing over 2 hiphones chuchil bought for her.
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by ceco(f): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
charleff512:

Bros! You be christian?
Bible say rejoice with those that rejoice.
Dont put bad belle in everything

God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Goldfaze1: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
I love the deep way she shows her appreciation it shows that she have been waiting for it and she deeply value it for those out there that don't know how happy she is it not easy to be engage guy scrutinized badly b4 they put that ring on a lady's finger this days.
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by merits(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
refiner:
Omoh see head...her face is longer than her body... lipsrsealed

Hml in advance tho.. kiss
you are a bad type, see as you finish this girl,somebody wife faaaash!!
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
dayleke:
That 2nd pic Is that a doll?
yea! made in China doll
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Kellapaw: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
fuckerstard:

No me Lil Kim be this?
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:
I hate girls in ripped jeans. Just don't know why.

I can't imagine the mother of my future kids wearing that.
What precedence is she setting for my daughter.

Our ladies fashion sense is disturbing and its all in the name of slaying.
But oo,u also slayking!

wouldn't be bad marrying a slay Queen cheesy
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Revolva(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
hehe na so be women life.....na....dem don catch mugu
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by slayking(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
But oo,u also slayking!
wouldn't be bad marrying a slay Queen cheesy
I slay goals not cloths. That's the diference.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:

I slay goals not cloths. That's the diference.
lol. was only joking

1 Like

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Kellapaw:

No me Lil Kim be this?

She fine pass this one.
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by preccy69(f): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

asif guys too don't wear ripped jeans,don't generalise, hypocrite, Mr slay king
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by slayking(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2017
preccy69:
asif guys too don't wear ripped jeans,don't generalise, hypocrite, Mr slay king

Do i look like someone who wears ripped jeans? Besides, you wont see any decent guy wear that except Yahoo boys.

Same goes for the ladies, most of them are Olosho's or coded runs girls.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by preccy69(f): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

Do i look like someone who wears ripped jeans? Besides, you wont see any decent guy wear that except Yahoo boys.

Same goes for the ladies, most of them are Olosho's or coded runs girls.
better
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by famosh: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2017
mikool007:
Why her head con big like this
My brother, I think say na only me see am O! Maybe her name na Edna! grin
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Tosin4reel: 12:42am On Jul 04, 2017
5 month and you are jumping up and down:/
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by hokafor(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2017
I m confused,is this a human or a barbie
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by atkenzie(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2017
My dear being engaged does not mean you are married to him,it is only giving him guarantee to knack your p*ssy wella since he has given nafdac number
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by HyconMojo(m): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2017
I'm not seeing her face ; so who am I to judge her beauty
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Omolego: 2:17am On Jul 04, 2017
what a BIG head
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Organizer111222(m): 3:29am On Jul 04, 2017
[Qaquote author=Ehiscotch post=58095826]See as she pose for the last pics oh![/quote] but seriously she is ugly ... Is it because she is light skinned ... She is ugly am sorry its a no no for my slay queen koor die princess ni
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by martinlooter(m): 4:06am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

That's why she is a slay queen. Who uses slay queens are role models? BTW, why is so excited? Mtchewww! Looking so ugly and bitchy. She should suck my dick
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by MistaBabz: 4:43am On Jul 04, 2017
This guy wants to carry a certified olosho ooo. Anyway I pray the marriage last sha
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Gobhanky: 5:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Bleaching
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Jakumo(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2017
There is something very odd about that photograph. The lady's head looks disproportionately large, or part of her torso is missing, or her legs are abnormally long in comparison with her body. Very strange picture, for sure.
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2017
mikool007:
Why her head con big like this
Nna.. like termite ooo
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by yunnyp(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2017
dayleke:
5 months pere? It is well sha
Like how many month he should have waited for before proposing to her?
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by yunnyp(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2017
dayleke:
5 months pere? It is well sha
Like how many month he should have waited for before proposing to her?
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by rimzzy22(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2017
soft work babe...your babalowo no be here
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by fabulousvera(f): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

am telling you. I hate wearing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.