Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (995 Views)

How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her / Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing / Which State In Nigeria Get Girls With Big A$$ Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by abbeylli(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
,nnnn

1 Like

Re: - by johncallidon(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
ok
Re: - by abbeylli(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: - by TheHistorian(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Is that all? undecided
Re: - by slayking(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Theres no surefire way to getting a girls number. Just be original and genuine, if the feeling is mutual, she'll open up to you a d besides getting a girl's number doesn't mean she's open to date you.

It's just an open line of communication which can still be closed at any time.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
All this just for number?
Op you need to set your priorities straight in life..
Re: - by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
When i saw EASIEST i thought i was gonna see a sentence or at most 3 sentences conveying the easy way to get the number

only for me to open thread and see the same LONG poo i've been seeing since my grandpa started teaching me the ways of a woman

op gerrarahere jooor

4 Likes

Re: - by abbeylli(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
MRSoftapples:
All this just for number?
Op you need to set your priorities straight in life..
What I do with my life doesn't matter to you.
But why you care is why am bothered and probably you should be in politics or buisness section.

1 Like

Re: - by abbeylli(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:
Theres no aurefire way to getting a girla number. Just be original and gemuine, if the feeling is mutual, she'll open up to you a d besides getting a girl's number doesn't mean she's open to date you.

It's just an open line of communication which can still be closed at any time.
Yes man but at times you don't have to be a bore or you will get rejected many times
Re: - by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
abbeylli:

What I do with my life doesn't matter to you.
But why you care is why am bothered and probably you should be in politics or buisness section.
It's my business because if your priority now is how to get numbers of ladies then I'm afraid you will be the next Evans..
Re: - by slayking(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
abbeylli:

Yes man but at times you don't have to be a bore or you will get rejected many times
Funny thing is, i rarely ask for a girls number and my most recent attempt was successful, tho i have no intentions of starting anything serious with her.

We all have different priorities. Getting a girl's number happens to be OP's priority.

1 Like

Re: - by abbeylli(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:

Funny thing is, i rarely ask for a girls number and my moat recent attempt was successful, tho i have no intentions of starting anything serious with her.

We all have different priorities. Getting g a girl's number happens to be OP's priority.
Then you are really perfect and this post is not for you sir
Re: - by slayking(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
abbeylli:
Then you are really perfect and this post is not for you sir
No I'm not perfect. I also have my flaws.
Re: - by McBrooklyn(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin
Re: - by NevetsIbot(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
That "looking for" tactic got me grin grin grin grin hahaha.... Great stuff Bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love / What Category Do You Belong To? / American Granny Cries Out After She Has Been Unable To Communicate With Her Youn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.