Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? (1077 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by AjahAgility: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Some girls would always have the impression that the guy should always make them happy. You think he wants to be sad and don’t expect you to reciprocate? This is one reason he will come one day and tell you “it’s over” and you will be like “ OMG! AFTER EVERYTHING? Every what? Truth be told bae, you may never had done your quota for the relationship to keep burning. Although, in most circumstances this may not be the case for a sudden breakup but you may do well to ask yourself if you actually exhausted all available areas in making your man feel loved. If not, don’t wait until it happens. Just do something about it now. One major way i would suggest, is to look for ways to surprise your man. So you see now! It makes sense right?

So, are you looking for ways to surprise your boyfriend during a festive season like Valentine’s Day? If so, then the following ways to make this Valentine’s Day one he will remember will help you. Sometimes it can be hard to find ways to surprise a man on Valentine’s Day but with these tips you can be sure to do it with ease.

1. Usually, Men do not think to treat themselves in the same ways that women do. If you want to really impress your man, take the mentality women have towards how they like to be treated and pampered and flip it. This can be done by simply taking those ideas about what you want and making them masculine.

For instance, take getting your hair done in an expensive ....Continue Reading @ http://cosbenet.com/are-you-doing-your-part-to-keep-your-relationship-burning-see-how

Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by dingbang(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Females just think its all about them...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by AjahAgility: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Can't blame them though. ''Survival of the fittest'' they may think.
dingbang:
Females just think its all about them...
Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by xendra: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
hehehe nawa o, sad men upandan. some haven't even done enough and they are already shaking their legs in expectant of what the woman should do.

there's an extent a man must have gone before I can lift a finger for him. after all its a man's world!

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by dingbang(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
xendra:
hehehe nawa o, sad men upandan. some haven't even done enough and they are already shaking their legs in expectant of what the woman should do.

there's an extent a man must have gone before I can lift a finger for him. after all its a man's world!
what u done for Jesus ?
Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by xendra: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
dingbang:
what u done for Jesus ?
everything He asked me to do, I try to do
Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by AjahAgility: 12:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Ah ah but they said girls run the world nah, how come its now a man's world?
xendra:

Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by AjahAgility: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Name them. No offence.
xendra:
everything He asked me to do, I try to do
Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by iamJ(m): 12:41am On Aug 27, 2017
like the pix cool i dont mind spending countless hours keeping my girl happy, my own is dont take advantage of it and start using it to manipulate me, the whoré in me doesn't like that
Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by AjahAgility: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2017
Its called love with warning. wow. lol.
iamJ:
like the pix cool i dont mind spending countless hours keeping my girl happy, my own is dont take advantage of it and start using it to manipulate me, the whoré in me doesn't like that
Re: 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? by iamJ(m): 12:46am On Aug 27, 2017
AjahAgility:
Its called love with warning. wow. lol.
you go fear na prof cool how do you know that u actually love som1?

(1) (Reply)

She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. / Oyo State Governor’s Son And Kano State Governor’s Daughter Make Their Relations / Emmanuel Eboue Get Employed By Galatasaray After Loosing Wealth To His Divoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.