Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? (11871 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by willanderson: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused giving them sex, some have even turned into a intimacy gadget just to keep their man!
Let me be very blunt here.....havin reason dis before dat guys leave ladies,girls all bcus of sex,well Sex might not be the reason this guys walk away
Remove sex from a relationship and most girls don't have anything else to offer their man!! No extra oil at all!
And the EXTRA OIL here is character!
Most girls do not have extra oil to sustain any relationship while many brag about self worth and some useless virginity they threw to the dogs even before they start developing breasts!
Aside sex ,what do you have to offer to a man?
Can you support him spiritually?
Can you support him physically?
How about mentally?
All you do is demand money for bags, shoes, clothes and outings! Making him spend unnecessarily!
What are you even bringing to the table??
Have you ever sat him down, and help him plan about his future?
Has he ever seen you as someone he can confide in?
how many times has he come being in a state of dilemma seeking advice from you? Or yhu think he is some semi god who doesn't have any problem at all??
Try to be a woman that a man will always regret losing for the rest of his life...
Be that woman that your man can never afford to lose to another man!
Build your man to your taste...
And stop looking for a ready made husband when you re not a ready made wife!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by eezeribe(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Absolutely nothing
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
willanderson:
A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused giving them sex, some have even turned into a intimacy gadget just to keep their man!
Let me be very blunt here.....havin reason dis before dat guys leave ladies,girls all bcus of sex,well Sex might not be the reason this guys walk away
Remove sex from a relationship and most girls don't have anything else to offer their man!! No extra oil at all!
Most girls do not have extra oil to sustain any relationship while many brag about self worth and some useless virginity they threw to the dogs even before they start developing breasts!
How about mentally?
All you do is demand money for bags, shoes, clothes and outings! Making him spend unnecessarily!
how many times has he come being in a state of dilemma seeking advice from you? Or yhu think he is some semi god who doesn't have any problem at all??
Try to be a woman that a man will always regret losing for the rest of his life...

My man, they have nothing to offer.
My Ex even asked me, do i sex you well undecided , I had to push her away?. I mean break up.

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by wtfcoded: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Nothing o...just nothing!
Remove sex,bcoz is not something u offer, it's normal something both sex have to do 4 each other.
Sex lubricates relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by MissRaine69(f): 3:53am On Jul 04, 2017
I have answered this thread enough times I have earned the right to say
I offer a lot more than just the vagina ......
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2017
That which you offer does not have a Name.
MissRaine69:
I have answered this thread enough times I have earned earned the right to say
I offer a lot more than just the vagina ......

2 Likes

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Again with this topic?

You're evading the fact that most guys (of a certain age) are only after sex. And you're now making this about the girl; challenging her to convince the guy to go for something else on her shop window. Like trying to convince a customer to buy a beautiful shirt since you don't have the shoes he really wants. While some, more indecisive shopper, might go for it, others won't. You can be the most spiritually supportive person in the world, a single-minded guy will never be distracted from his ultimate intention. He might regret leaving you later in his life (when he has learned to value other attributes in a woman), but it doesn't change the fact that he left you today because sex was off the table.

This isn't about what girls have to offer, but what do guys really want offered?

What do guys want from a relationship apart from sex? Make a list and go shopping; if you don't find it on the shelves, don't buy. Walk away. It's not a crime to only want sex; it's the only thing you might have use for at the moment. But don't claim a girl has nothing to offer in a relationship, in general, just because you value nothing else about her apart from sex. That is your matter; not hers. Each woman brings her own specific lot to the table. If you don't recognize what it is, then you probably have no need for it. Don't go into a liquor store hoping to find tampons. But liquor isn't useless.

Now to the biases. I'm a woman so that's a natural bias that cannot be diminished to zero; I can't help seeing things this way from where I stand, anymore than you can help your vision from the stand point of a man. If you're standing on the left side of a neutral point, even the things exactly in the middle would seem to be on the right to you. No one can claim any objectivity here, so I'm not trying to invalidate your opinion. I'm only saying what it looks like from this angle.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2017
willanderson:
How about mentally?

Oga manage the sex for now...they will always have nothing to offer until when guys too stop behaving like sex is all they want too.....

#when guys stop making it look as if their life depends on the hole in btw the legs, Pvssy will cease to be weapon or a contribution in relationships

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by daryoor(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2017
i will break needs down to physiological and psychological.

physiological has to do with what affect his physical being such as food, sex, shelter, clothes etc

most girls can't play a significant role in this department to a guy. The guy is expect to pay for the meals, always expected to own a car for mobility, always expected to earn more, even before the girls say yes the guy might have started providing. Most times the girl is not necessarily "obliged" to provide, the only (or major) thing the guy will appreciate is s. e. x. if she denies him nothing she gives will meet up. Thats just the fact.

on pscychological support, most men are mentally rugged enought to deal with issues without help, most times its the girl that holds the long conversation on all her problems expecting the guy to to be the reliable problem solver. when a guy thinks to himself he needs a girl all he needs is sex.

most guys are perfectly ok with friends with solely sexual benefit regardless of the downsides. most girls are perfectly ok with friends with soley financial benefits regardless of the downside.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
How about companionship ?Mere having someone to talk to can ease stress, prolonging one's lifespan. I may not know too much but this alone can add to one's number of years on earth. Abeg let's stop this battle of the sexes...

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2017
I wonder why it's so easy for we-men to see the 1,000 flaws in women and not see the bright sides... I employ all men to seek for the good in women, the anti-women posture in this our generation is beginning to worry me...

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by feelgoodInc: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2017
when you marry them, they deny you sex too.

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by feelgoodInc: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:
I wonder why it's so easy for we-men to see the 1,000 flaws in women and not see the bright sides... I employ all men to seek for the good in women, the anti-women posture in this our generation is beginning to worry me...
because 1000 flaws outweighs 1 good thing.

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2017
feelgoodInc:
when you marry them, they deny you sex too.

Chai bros, women don show yu too abi... na wa.. if they deny sex, deny allowance... na who chop belle full go get strength close legs nah... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2017
feelgoodInc:

because 1000 flaws outweighs 1 good thing.

Lol elder...we men have conspicuous flaws too nah haba... with age we should outgrow this feminine bashing thingey oh...
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by feelgoodInc: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Again with this topic?

You're evading the fact that most guys (of a certain age) are only after sex. And you're now making this about the girl; challenging her to convince the guy to go for something else on her shop window. Like trying to convince a customer to buy a beautiful shirt since you don't have the shoes he really wants. While some, more indecisive shopper, might go for it, others won't. You can be the most spiritually supportive person in the world, a single-minded guy will never be distracted from his ultimate intention. He might regret leaving you later in his life (when he has learned to value other attributes in a woman), but it doesn't change the fact that he left you today because sex was off the table.

This isn't about what girls have to offer, but what do guys really want offered?

What do guys want from a relationship apart from sex? Make a list and go shopping; if you don't find it on the shelves, don't buy. Walk away. It's not a crime to only want sex; it's the only thing you might have use for at the moment. But don't claim a girl has nothing to offer in a relationship, in general, just because you value nothing else about her apart from sex. That is your matter; not hers. Each woman brings her own specific lot to the table. If you don't recognize what it is, then you probably have no need for it. Don't go into a liquor store hoping to find tampons. But liquor isn't useless.

Now to the biases. I'm a woman so that's a natural bias that cannot be diminished to zero; I can't help seeing things this way from where I stand, anymore than you can help your vision from the stand point of a man. If you're standing on the left side of a neutral point, even the things exactly in the middle would seem to be on the right to you. No one can claim any objectivity here, so I'm not trying to invalidate your opinion. I'm only saying what it looks like from this angle.
from your angle you seem to imply that girls are only good for sex and nothing else considering you didn't deny what OP said.
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Oh will you shut up already?! Just look at the dirty things looking for extra oil. First of all, what do y'all demand for in a relationship? With that your filthy engorged organs, you all go into a relationship looking for just one thing. You do not care about any other thing. You should also ask yourself what you bring into a relationship apart from STDs and body odour. Don't even say money because really that's nothing.
You think it's only you that wants extra oil? women also want men that'll be spiritually, emotionally and otherwise supportive towards them. The earlier you understand this, the better.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by feelgoodInc: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
Oh will you shut up already?! Just look at the dirty things looking for extra oil. First of all, what do y'all demand for in a relationship? With that your filthy engorged organs, you all go into a relationship looking for just one thing. You do not care about any other thing. You should also ask yourself what you bring into a relationship apart from STDs and body odour. Don't even say money because really that's nothing.
You think it's only you that wants extra oil? women also want men that'll be spiritually, emotionally and otherwise supportive towards them. The earlier you understand this, the better.
you're saying this based on the guys or men you've dated, you know that. when you start paying for dates then I'll reconsider.
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:

Na wa oh... this is cruel..
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you're saying this based on the guys or men you've dated, you know that. when you start paying for dates then I'll reconsider.

brodaaaaaaaaa.
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by marvin902(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2017
seriously speaking they have nothing to offer..
remove sex from the equation and you will see nothing
they just know how take..
and when your oil well drys they move on undecided undecided
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:

Chai... I have to go and weep... this is an insult on all mankind.. filthy engorged organs
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2017
You don't know me. Stop basing your statements on fallacious assumptions smiley
feelgoodInc:

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2017
marvin902:
seriously speaking they have nothing to offer..
remove sex from the equation and you will see nothing
they just know how take..
and when your oil well drys they move on undecided undecided

I disagree... It depends on the time we fall in love, for example, when you fall in love during teenage years, sex takes a vital spot, because both parties are not ripe for relationships..Just sharing lives without the negatives is one immense advantage i see although we all are suspicious about one another draining the real value that relationship in its natural sense ought to cater for...If for nothing, it's worth finding out, all this female bashing ehn...Musicians bash them, movies bash them,comedians bash them, abeg o...
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by ikeepitreal(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2017
a lot more, but they lack the capability.Especially girls from Nigeria.
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by feelgoodInc: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
women only think of marriage when their value has gone down due to age, but before then they were flexing with the Playboy and partying all night, that's selfish, why would they want to hook up with someone to bear their burdens after they've wasted their youth on someone who didn't deserve it. that's dhy their whole life is always feeled with regrets and hatred transferring aggression to their husbands that had nothing to do with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
ikeepitreal:
a lot more, but they lack the capability.Especially girls from Nigeria.

lolz
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by feelgoodInc: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
You don't know me. Stop basing your statements on fallacious assumptions smiley
assumptions based on your statement, note that.
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by feelgoodInc: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2017
the think they deserve everything but contribute nothing, there's a woman in my work that has gone for maternity leave 4 times, that's like 4 years out of her career but men can't do that but she still shouts on people as if we don't work hard enough. she doesn't contribute sheeee to the job.
Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by marvin902(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:

I disagree... It depends on the time we fall in love, for example, when you fall in love during teenage years, sex takes a vital spot, because both parties are not ripe for relationships..Just sharing lives without the negatives is one immense advantage i see although we all are suspicious about one another draining the real value that relationship in its natural sense ought to cater for...If for nothing, it's worth finding out, all this female bashing ehn...Musicians bash them, movies bash them,comedians bash them, abeg o...

dude i really don't know if your talking about Nigerian girls
buh that doesn't mean there isn't some logic with what you said..
buh am talking from experience and what have seen 85% of naija girls are practically useless in a relationship whether serious or unserious relationship...
ok how many girls do you know that contribute financially or otherwise in their spouses life ..
they want everything buh not ready to give back..
and will use the pretense of not wanting to be used by the guy... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
feelgoodInc:

assumptions based on your statement, note that.

lolz... time to grab some popcorn..i'm enjoying this...

Re: What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by pryme(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Companionship. I guess undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady Mention 3 Things A Guy Can Benefit From Dating You? / NL Hot couple Exposed! / The Dangers Of Youthful Exuberance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.