Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Watch Video Of A Heartless Guy Who Beat His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video Of A Heartless Guy Who Beat His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death (1076 Views)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video Of A Heartless Guy Who Beat His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death by Gistboy120(m): 1:20am On Jul 04, 2017
A CCTV footage installed at a convenience store at Shatory Irving in Roanoke, Virginia has exposed the moment a thug, Jamar Bernard Woody, 35, launched a violent attack on his pregnant girlfriend who was on crutches.

The incident occurred in June 2016 but the video was only recently released as evidence in court.In the video, Mr Woody could be seen violently kicking and beating his girlfriend, Ms Irwing who was 3 months pregnant and using crutches at the time because of a broken ankle.

Doctors testified that Ms Irving’s skull was exposed after the vicious beating caused an inch-long split in her forehead. Her child was born premature but healthy last year.

Continue reading here : http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/07/watch-video-of-how-thug-beats-up-his.html

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KrmTsQ-wG0

Re: Watch Video Of A Heartless Guy Who Beat His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Oh Lord have mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of A Heartless Guy Who Beat His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Why the sensationalism
As much as i abhor IPV with every atom of my being, it leaves a bad taste on our palate when truth is placed on the same podium with confabulations.
That woman did not die like your caption made us believe.

Traffic run from you!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of A Heartless Guy Who Beat His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death by wiringdpt(m): 2:34am On Jul 04, 2017
The woman didn't die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of A Heartless Guy Who Beat His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 04, 2017
wiringdpt:
The woman didn't die.
Kuku goan kill her finish now.undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To Her Longtime Boyfriend On An Island. Photos / TV Presenters Put On X-RATED 'uclad Boxing' Show On Public Beach (18+ Photos) / 10 Countries You Should Never Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.