Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (35898 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Talk About The Babydaddy that also spoils you With Machine, There you go, Heavily pregnant Vicky, Got the shock of her life as her boyfriend Surprised her with a Brand New G-Wagon during her Baby shower, Even the baby will be rushing to come out, lol.. The Obviously exited lady shared the photos and captioned:

''Thanks babe for my car, I’m so grateful for everything. You spoil me rotten � me and my baby will be riding in style now �''

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-surprises-his-pregnant-girlfriend.html

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2018
grin

Pregnant girlfriend?

Wow kiss

6 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2018
This is a complete waste of money and resources. That money he wasted on that wagon would have been used fr better things like giving to the poor, giving to the less privileged on social media, orphanagess, street beggers etc. Why waste millions of naira on a woman when you can just get her a Toyota pencil and move on with your life.

16 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin
Pregnant girlfriend?
Wow kiss

Having kids out of wedlock is now the "main thing" for our generation. Sad embarassed

Future generations would have to contend with kids trying to introduce their parents to peers and new people they meet. Stuff like I am the son of Mr A the husband to Mrs Q, the son of Mrs B that married Mr C in 2021 and is now married to Mr F.

Everything is effed up!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2018
And the baby mama (girlfriend) is happy. The money that the husband suppose use to buy her wedding ring and also do their wedding, he used it to buy a G-wagon for her.

Most ladies will accept that their boyfriend should use the money meant for their proposal ring and wedding to buy them a nice car for them while they become a baby mama.

11 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Baby mama and baby father.Aren't they going to marry?
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2018
omg!!birthday is coming soon,and bf needs to do the needful.lipsrsealed
congrats lady.
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2018
congrats lady.
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2018
HeWrites:
And the baby mama (girlfriend) is happy. The money that the husband suppose use to buy her wedding ring and also do their wedding, he used it to buy a G-wagon for her.

Most ladies will accept that their boyfriend should use the money meant for their proposal ring and wedding to buy them a nice car for them while they become a baby mama.
so, how does that concern you?
haba!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2018
thorpido:
Baby mama and baby father.Aren't they going to marry?

Marriage would soon be seen as old-fashioned.
People want the benefits, without the commitments.
Good for them, not everyone can stay married after all.

6 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Holysucker(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:

congrats lady.

And wen its his birthday he only get singlet and boxer..smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2018
Hey Lady, Yo man is giving you a push present for "riding" him well. Nicey!
Sir, put a ring on it too. Wife her!
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Opinionated: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wow! That's soooo sweet.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
That underwear she has on can be used as a parachute. I'm sure she will prefer an engagement ring over a G-wagon, but then again, they look like Americans, baby mama headquarter.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by inoki247: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
when will girls start offering dere men dere Salary.. it shouldnt b only sex dey can offer at least dey nid to start offering us dere salary too....

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
this is what I called Assurance , after you don nailed ham finish, not the davido type, hope belle be him own, if not him don enter river be that, I'm done talking
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
And i'm still buying clothes only for my Pretty Idoma Fiancee only sad embarassed

Baba God bless me
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Baby mama is the new trend now lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
You are the real G.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by auditor0471: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
H
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by oxygen247(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
This is a complete waste of money and resources. That money he wasted on that wagon would have been used fr better things like giving to the poor, giving to the less privileged on social media, orphanagess, street beggers etc. Why waste millions of naira on a woman when you can just get her a Toyota pencil and move on with your life.

is it your money?
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by mimicue(f): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lol baby daddy goals kiss grin
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by kurt09(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Is it your wastage?

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wow congrats girl
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by mimicue(f): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Na wa o , is it your money

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by rhythyson: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

Pregnant girlfriend?

Wow kiss

is this trend normal at all

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by izzou(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
decatalyst:

Having kids out of wedlock is now the "main thing" for our generation. Sad embarassed

Future generations would have to contend with kids trying to introduce their parents to peers and new people they meet. Stuff like I am the son of Mr A the husband to Mrs Q, the son of Mrs B that married Mr C in 2021 and is now married to Mr F.

Everything is effed up!
grin grin grin

This is some funny and serious shiit you wrote bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by wonuks(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thanks cool. Weldone

Still looking for a beautiful and mobile friendly website design for your business or organization? No advanced payments required. Check my signature. Only serious people please*
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Everyone can’t be like you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Men are no longer scum. Any little misunderstanding now,she will forget how the baby daddy bought her this and that and start screaming all over social media that the man doesn't take care of his child,just like Tonto did .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.