Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja (7080 Views)

Why Igbos Would Never Vote A Northerner Again As President / BIAFRA: Igbos Are The Most Humiliated People In Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu / About 87 People Enter Lagos Per Hour On Daily Basis ―commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by CaptainGOOD: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Instead of advising Igbos to think home with their investment you are busy disgracing yourself here.
This is the same nonsense Zik did that Igbos became more Nigerian than Nigerians and today are the butt of jokes everywhere.
May sense fall on you after thunder finish its job on you

My dear the boy is senseless

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by ProWalker: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yyeske:
kanu wouldn't lecture those IPOB miscreants about this, how are you sure the Nigerian government would even grant Biafrans visas since they voted to leave
It would be very difficult to grant Igbos visa into Nigeria in the first 10-15 years, but with time, such tight immigration control will gradually ease. However, there will still be certain restrictions on the economy that Igbos may be barred from and some areas in Nigeria will look like a No-go area for them.
Igbos bounced back in Nigeria through commerce and trading and the advantage of Nigeria population and landmass that allowed them to expand all across the nation, it will be difficult to have such advantage either in Biafra or Nigeria again.
I wish them good luck as they go though

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Olabestonic001(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
MayorofLagos:

You are loosing sight of the actual events on ground. You are creating fears and a stampede ahead of identifying the terror.

I believe Nigeria is playing with fire at moment. If SE erupts into chaos, and it can easily get to that through the euphoria of expanding fraternity in the Biafran movement. Kanu has secured the faithfuls in his mantra. They are ready to sacrifice their lives for him to live. There is back and forth between conventional authorities and non conventional movements, the air is charged! Any slight attempt to suppress the Biafran faithfuls will trigger reaction and could become uncontrollable. The youths of SE will hit the streets and chant freedom.

Youths in SS, SW, NC ...and even in NW with no affinity or sympathy for Biafra will also see opportunity to vent their frustration with the system. The whole nation could be on fire.

This is what Yorubas are warning the Presidency against. To act quick and manage the energy before it explodes. If the SE boys hit the streets you better believe the ones in SS will too, and so is MiddleBelt. SW maybe, NW maybe. NE has a situation that handicaps them from political partivipation so we can exempt them.

So focus on the energy of Biafran faithfuls in SE....they could be the trigger to Nigerian Spring if nothing is done from the center pretty fast.

You know next to nothing about the Yoruba race! If you do, you'll know that all your insinuations are hypothetical. I can authoritatively tell you that if IPOB spearheads the breakage of Nigeria, the anti-Igbo policies the Yorubas will spearhead will simply make you wonder what a sort of people we are!
The reason is simple; we see Nnamdi Kanu as a prime enemy of the Yoruba race and the fact that you people will allow him to spearhead your exit will qualify to guilty-by-association. If you must know, Yoruba won't react to sentiments or cajoling. The Yorubas knows something is very wrong with Nigeria but the fact that Kanu (speaking the mind of some of you) dragged us into your madness will haunt. I know us well; we can be sheepish but we detest Kanu style and are ready to help teach everyone who believe in his style of agitation a lesson that will reverberate through out their existence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by ProWalker: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
igbodefender:
We are going no where. Zik built this house with other founding fathers, so we have an equal right to it. In the last Biafran War, 3 million of our people were killed by those who said we must not leave and their allies. So, you cannot wake up one morning and order usout of our country.

We will keep bragging if we like (if it is true, why not?). There is nothing you can do about it. The ICC, is

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You will go if the preponderance of the decision want you to go, your own single vote will be too inconsequential. You should start planning ahead really for such eventuality.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by ProWalker: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Olabestonic001:

You know next to nothing about the Yoruba race! If you do, you'll know that all your insinuations are hypothetical. I can authoritatively tell you that if IPOB spearheads the breakage of Nigeria, the anti-Igbo policies the Yorubas will spearhead will simply make you wonder what a sort of people we are!
The reason is simple; we see Nnamdi Kanu as a prime enemy of the Yoruba race and the fact that you people will allow him to spearhead your exit will qualify to guilty-by-association. If you must know, Yoruba won't react to sentiments or cajoling. The Yorubas knows something is very wrong with Nigeria but the fact that Kanu (speaking the mind of some of you) dragged us into your madness will haunt. I know us well; we can be sheepish but we detest Kanu style and are ready to help teach everyone who believe in his style of agitation a lesson that will reverberate through out their existence.

MayorofLagos is a bona-fide Yoruba guy, he is just looking at the issues from another perspective.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
cjrane:
Op,
I gree with you. Just that you deceitfully did not finish sentence.

Igbos will require visas to enter Nigeria, Just as Fulanis will require foreign currency (Dollars) to buy oil from Biafraland than they way they are just stealing it now.
The Biafra being proposed by the Northern youths and being lapped up presently cuts out the Igbo oil producing areas in the South South. A rump form of Ojukwu's Grand Biafra. It would be surrounded by a mighty vindictive Nigeria willing to cut out its pound of flesh. It will have no seaports to export its oil, Innoson cars, Aba made shoes and other products. It will depend on Nigeria ( imagine that) for trade! Mbanu!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
IPOB, Igbo Governors & Igbo Foreign Investors Must Lead Restructuring (In Nigeria)

The Igbo governors should step up to the plate. We currently have 7 Igbo governors in the South Eastern and South South states. These governors should seriously, I mean seriously begin economic collabo.

The Igbo private sector has already shown what can happen through the Innosons (indigenously manufactured cars); Chinedu Echeruo (creating billion dollar apps); Nollywood (number 3 movie industry in the world-even bigger than the Chinese movie industry), etc. We can and should build on that. Our governors should restructure Igbo Land and neighbouring ethnic groups economically.

Igbo private sector outside Igbo Land should restructure by seeing themselves as foreign investors and multi-national companies. What do Shell, Chevron, MTN, Shoprite do? They repatriate most of their profits to their homelands.

Every Igbo outside Igboland should have social media compliant phones, so that if any envious non Igbo decides to commit atrocity like genocide, he would be recorded and his crime sent to the International Criminal Court for prosecution.

Igbo blogs, not just www.Igbodefender.com, should be ready to broadcast any genocide against Ndigbo because publicity is half the battle. Igbos should go massively into social media. Yes, we have Linda Ikeji, Bella Naija, Stella Dimokokus and others, but we should take over blogging. it is not a crime.

IPOB should keep their international protest movement fit. When IPOB protests, the world listens and does what IPOB demands. That is why we are asking IPOB to shun the referendum gift given It by the Northern youth groups.

Because if IPOB doesn’t and gets it, Igbos will not here excuse about not being able to import or export freely, because the country has no seaports.IPOB should form a political party and have a cultural nonviolent worldwide wing like OPC but with protest not guns.

They want us to leave but they cannot force us to leave as if they didnt kill 3 million of our people.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/07/04/igbo-governors-igbo-foreign-investors-ipob-must-lead-restructuring-in-nigeria/
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by cuedish: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
igbodefender:
That means millions of Igbos stranded. God forbid bad thing!

Una never see anything !
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
IPOB should join the restructuring movement within Nigeria. It can form a political party banking on Nnamdi Kanu's popularity and contest in 2019.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
igbodefender:
So, Igbos should lose a market of 170 million that they dominate? What other people are praying for we should throw away?

Ask those screaming "Ndigbo lata ulor" what finances and infrastructure they have on ground to support the any returnees. None. So, if South East Igbos are summoned back to a new country, how would they get jobs? Or would they just be abandoned to sleep on the streets?

Better to clamour for restructuring and Igbo presidency in Nigeria. Self determination is a right, but you don't use up all your options at once. If there is chance for restructuring, better treatment, you use it before you start saying Igbos should throw away a 170 million strong market. O diro mma.

Don't you know it is more competitive to sell Aba made shoes and Innoson vehicles to Lagos and Abuja without paying expensive tariffs? Ndigbo, ka anyi lo kwanu ifa elo.

Travel to Cameroon, Mali, Togo, Ghana, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Central African Republic and check who and who dominate the markets there. Come back and report.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
igbodefender:
Biafra should mean joy, not future suffering and humiliation. Those shouting referendum for South East, ask them to tell you how they plan to get you new jobs in the new country, or would you immediately become a jobless refugee?

If you don't want all that, then join the clamour for restructuring. Nnamdi Kanu has a big role to play in any restructuring negotiations. At least everyone has seen how influential he is. Everyone knows if he is not satisfied, he can renew call for independent Biafra, so they would take him seriously. He should use hid leverage to negotiate for restructuring not separatism.

you just the jonze yourself upandan.

what a myopic reasoning... and you still gat shame to write this crap and argue on it.

yesterday one yeye open thread igbo properties..

na you today..

are you guys dumb or is IPOB and Biafra denying your sleep.

i don't want to indulge you on argument..

ignorant is bad.. make your research well on a topic.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
I have a question for you OP. won't Biafra be a west African country? won't it be one of the ECOWAS state or country?. so why will dey need visa to travel to Lagos or Nigeria as a whole because the last time I checked one of the aim of ECOWAS is to ensure free movement of people between it member nation without the use of Visa. so I don't understand where this issue of visa comes in except Biafra won't be a member of ECOWAS.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is the height of almajiri education. People like you are fighting for Arabic education whereas you don't know common geography or history.

May sense fall on all almajiri

May sense fall on all tenant pigs of plateau state.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
preciousuweh:
I have a question for you OP. won't Biafra be a west African country? won't it be one of the ECOWAS state or country?. so why will dey need visa to travel to Lagos or Nigeria as a whole because the last time I checked one of the aim of ECOWAS is to ensure free movement of people between it member nation without the use of Visa. so I don't understand where this issue of visa comes in except Biafra won't be a member of ECOWAS.

It will take Biafra 50 years before accepted into ECOWAS. Nigeria will teach them lesson.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=sean1000x post=58100638][/quote] Just pray that Biafra is not realized because if it is, we are going deport the whole lot of you and impose very high immigration bars so much so that only very skillful, educated or rich igbos will be granted residency permit. You can run go cry to Donald Trump for all we care

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

So what stops Biafra from joining ECOWAS and what will take a Biafran to Nigeria in the first place if not tourism
The ECOWAS treaty states that no new member states can be admitted to the community except by the unanimous agreement of all current member states. This means that even a small member state like Togo or Gambia can permanently veto the admission of Biafra into the community, talk less of Nigeria that pays the lion share of ECOWAS bills

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by LiberaDeus: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
igbodefender:
Biafra should mean joy, not future suffering and humiliation. Those shouting referendum for South East, ask them to tell you how they plan to get you new jobs in the new country, or would you immediately become a jobless refugee?

If you don't want all that, then join the clamour for restructuring. Nnamdi Kanu has a big role to play in any restructuring negotiations. At least everyone has seen how influential he is. Everyone knows if he is not satisfied, he can renew call for independent Biafra, so they would take him seriously. He should use hid leverage to negotiate for restructuring not separatism.

My brother help me tell them oh. I have been asking my igbo brothers what the plan is for Biafra ( economically, socially, politically) and none can give a tangible answer.

If violence erupts in the north, and SE follows then Nigeria might be heading to a precipice that we wont recover from. The igbos have no plan for this sort of thing

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Travel to Cameroon, Mali, Togo, Ghana, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Central African Republic and check who and who dominate the markets there. Come back and report.

FYI, it is not Igbo. I don't think you have even travel to cotonou let alone those places you mentioned to see who dominates their market.

Do a thorough research next time before you technically chest beat online
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
LiberaDeus:

My brother help me tell them oh. I have been asking my igbo brothers what the plan is for Biafra ( economically, socially, politically) and none can give a tangible answer.

If violence erupts in the north, and SE follows then Nigeria might be heading to a precipice that we wont recover from. The igbos have no plan for this sort of thing
O dikwa egwu, nwanne m.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by attackgat: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
igbodefender:
The request by some Northern youth groups for Igbos in the South East to be allowed to hold referendum and become Biafra is a trap. It is intended to turn the South East into the world’d biggest ‘independent’ prison. Why do we say so? Let’s examine the facts.

Igbos would no longer be Nigerian citizens and therefore could easily be deported from Lagos and other parts of Nigeria: instead of traveling around Nigeria freely as Nigerian citizens, they would have to return to Biafra and go to the Nigerian Embassy to get visa to return to their properties in Lagos, Abuja, etc.

Something tells me that if ever Igbos are mass deported in this situation, they will have to pay through their noses to go back to their jobs and houses and schools in Nigeria.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]And some Nigerian state governments would impose quota saying, ‘ Now we have tricked the Igbos out. Let us impose immigration quota on them to keep them out. Nigeria will only accept 10,000 Igbo immigrants per year. And any Igbo coming in must be made to pay through their nose for visa and work permit.’ South East Igbos, how about that?

If you try to shout that you were born in Lagos and are therefore a Lagosian, they will remind you that you are no longer a Nigerian citizen but a foreigner, since your people decided to vote for ‘independence’.

So, all of you Igbos that live outside the South East don’t rejoice over this referendum. Defeat it with common sense reasoning.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/07/04/biafra-referendum-igbos-would-require-visa-work-permit-to-re-enter-lagos-abuja/

Under Nigerian law, being born in any Nigerian territory guaratees you automatic Nigerian citizenship. An Igbo like me who was born in the North will always be entitled to Nigerian citizenship (not that I want anyway) even Igbo land becomes Biafra

However, needing visa to go to Nigeria from Biafra is a small price to pay for freedom
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by celwonder(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
sumtyms a post can tell how myopic or presbyopic a persons mind is....

if d Igbos wud nid visas to enter into Nigeria, won't we Nigerians also nid visas to enter Igbos Biafra??

its rili ironic...... Nigeria and Nigerians saliently has over d years gesturized / non verbally shown not to like or trust d Igbos...

y is letting them go now a problem??
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
GoroTango:
The ECOWAS treaty states that no new member states can be admitted to the community except by the unanimous agreement of all current member states. This means that even a small member state like Togo or Gambia can permanently veto the admission of Biafra into the community, talk less of Nigeria that pays the lion share of ECOWAS bills

A reasonable country don't need all these useless trade alliance. Nations should be thinking of circuit economy
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
celwonder:
sumtyms a post can tell how myopic or presbyopic a persons mind is....

if d Igbos wud nid visas to enter into Nigeria, won't we Nigerians also nid visas to enter Igbos Biafra??

its rili ironic...... Nigeria and Nigerians saliently has over d years gesturized / non verbally shown not to like or trust d Igbos...

y is letting them go now a problem??
That's the issue. How many other Nigerians travel to Igbo Land? But in every state in Nigeria, Igbos are the second largest ethnic group after the state's indigenes. Nigeria was naturally built for us with a market of 170 million people, and we don't need visas or tariffs to travel around or sell to them. Why should we throw that away? (Maybe some other market dominant group in the world are trying to take Igbo's market and we are here dancing to their tune).

Think of an Igbo market being handed over to foreign investors. Today, such move would provoke outcry and be quickly reversed, but if Igbos become foreigners, they lose their rights and their voice.

You think the Northern youth groups are asking only South East to leave out of charity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by Dedetwo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
igbodefender:
The request by some Northern youth groups for Igbos in the South East to be allowed to hold referendum and become Biafra is a trap. It is intended to turn the South East into the world’d biggest ‘independent’ prison. Why do we say so? Let’s examine the facts.

Igbos would no longer be Nigerian citizens and therefore could easily be deported from Lagos and other parts of Nigeria: instead of traveling around Nigeria freely as Nigerian citizens, they would have to return to Biafra and go to the Nigerian Embassy to get visa to return to their properties in Lagos, Abuja, etc.

Something tells me that if ever Igbos are mass deported in this situation, they will have to pay through their noses to go back to their jobs and houses and schools in Nigeria.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]And some Nigerian state governments would impose quota saying, ‘ Now we have tricked the Igbos out. Let us impose immigration quota on them to keep them out. Nigeria will only accept 10,000 Igbo immigrants per year. And any Igbo coming in must be made to pay through their nose for visa and work permit.’ South East Igbos, how about that?

If you try to shout that you were born in Lagos and are therefore a Lagosian, they will remind you that you are no longer a Nigerian citizen but a foreigner, since your people decided to vote for ‘independence’.

So, all of you Igbos that live outside the South East don’t rejoice over this referendum. Defeat it with common sense reasoning.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/07/04/biafra-referendum-igbos-would-require-visa-work-permit-to-re-enter-lagos-abuja/

Most Nigerians are compound fools. The so-called northern youths including moronic Nigerians cannot determine either who is a Biafra or who wants to become a Biafra. The insinuation of the so-called south east and prison is pure foolery. Is Biafra not going to be part of ECOWAS?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by pryme(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
igbodefender:
Ndi b'anyi, are you ready for the inevitable spike in crime and political tensions that will result if you call back South East Igbos outside to a new 'independent' country and they get stranded?

They will accuse you of political 419. What will you say to them? Sorry? They try to go back to see if they can reclaim their investment somewhere in Nigeria and the Nigerian border guards wouldn't even let them cross Head Bridge Onitsha. Will you stop them from coming to your house in crowds to ask you why you took away everything they own?

The Biafra Ojukwu headed was a proud Biafra, not a landlocked Biafra. Ojukwu said there should be Biafra of the mind. Why not channel your energy to our governors to see that they perform at their very very best? Igbos have not gotten one tenth of the development we can get from our governors. Mbanu!

You also forget kanu with Dictatorship tendencies will run biafra like he owns it, if biafra is declared the will be a reset button on land and properties inside biafra, the biafrans now will be at the mercy of their leaders. I doubt there will be elections.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by jollymizzle(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

A reasonable country don't need all these useless trade alliance. Nations should be thinking of circuit economy
lmao noting peson no go hear for nairaland, even the US the biggest economy in the world can't do without trade science. Chai the world is talking about global economy you talking about circuit economy. Your case go worse pass North Korea
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by cjrane: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
igbodefender:
The Biafra being proposed by the Northern youths and being lapped up presently cuts out the Igbo oil producing areas in the South South. A rump form of Ojukwu's Grand Biafra. It would be surrounded by a mighty vindictive Nigeria willing to cut out its pound of flesh. It will have no seaports to export its oil, Innoson cars, Aba made shoes and other products. It will depend on Nigeria ( imagine that) for trade! Mbanu!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
....and you think Fulani will determine Biafra's composition or boundary because they are God, or because they created Biafrans?

You Fulanis better get ready for their war they have been boasting about, because they must fight and die when the time comes.

By the way, Nigeria even with all the tribes in the army isn't as powerful as you hype talkmore when it's broken up. Don't ever think Biafrans wont acquire weapons to defend ourselves and take war into the enemy territory.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by tinz: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
It's should rather be. Why will any biafran want to visit Nigeria.
When in actual sense its they Nigerian who should be begging to visit Biafra.
No perfect country not even the old Libia.
But the biafra i see. Is a country where jobs will be created, a Biafra where technology will be the order of the day, a Biafra where justice will be served, a Biafra where education will be for all, a Biafra where each state looks in-word an discovers it self, a Biafra where the old will be taken care of. Am not saying we are perfect but we will be the first black nation to set a pace for others in the coming years. As for people saying the igbos will loss lot owing to their business outside of their states. This only occurred as a result of lack of government infrastructure which prompted them look for greener pastures outside their states. The Yorubas are only in support of a Nigerian because major business head offices are located there not cus they are better all this happened as a result of Lagos being the capital for many years nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by realjoker(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
cjrane:
Op,
I gree with you. Just that you deceitfully did not finish sentence.

Igbos will require visas to enter Nigeria, Just as Fulanis will require foreign currency (Dollars) to buy oil from Biafraland than they way they are just stealing it now.
hahaha lol. Which oil? Is it your inconsequential 1.1% crude oil or are you banking on SS oil?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja by realjoker(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
tinz:
It's should rather be. Why will any biafran want to visit Nigeria.
When in actual sense its they Nigerian who should be begging to visit Biafra.
No perfect country not even the old Libia.
But the biafra i see. Is a country where jobs will be created, a Biafra where technology will be the order of the day, a Biafra where justice will be served, a Biafra where education will be for all, a Biafra where each state looks in-word an discovers it self, a Biafra where the old will be taken care of. Am not saying we are perfect but we will be the first black nation to set a pace for others in the coming years. As for people saying the igbos will loss lot owing to their business outside of their states. This only occurred as a result of lack of government infrastructure which prompted them look for greener pastures outside their states. The Yorubas are only in support of a Nigerian because major business head offices are located there not cus they are better all this happened as a result of Lagos being the capital for many years nothing more.
seems like Lagos is giving you liepod yoots sleepless nights.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details / 2019 Election Is About The Survival Of Nigeria - Obi / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.