Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? (1359 Views)

Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? / Are Pastors Exempted From Paying Tithe? / Motivational Speakers Or Gospel Preachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? by Chuksaluta(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2010
When i listen to some pastors i sometime mistake them for motivational speakers.What are the difference?
Re: Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? by manmustwac(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2010
of course they are. they are religious motivational speakers
Re: Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2010
Yes they are.Imagine if u re doing a bad thing,they can change ur orientation to doing good
Re: Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? by manmustwac(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2010
toba:

Yes they are.Imagine if u re doing a bad thing,they can change your orientation to doing good
YES! Correct and they charge you a fee at the same time smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? by KunleOshob(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2010
Yeah they can motivate you to empty your pockets for them on a routine basis grin
Re: Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? by manmustwac(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2010
KunleOshob:

Yeah they can motivate you to empty your pockets for them on a routine basis grin
Yeah u can come to church on a sunday morning feeling sad and miserable with your N2'000 naira in your pocket sad mehn but after recieving those motivational messages from your pastor you'll be walking home broke with your legedes benz and a big smile on your face. While your pastor will be leaving church in his latest mercedez his sack of money and a big smile on his face to. grin
Re: Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? by Chuksaluta(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2010
manmustwac:

manmustwac:

Yeah u can come to church on a sunday morning feeling sad and miserable with your N2'000 naira in your pocket sad mehn but after recieving those motivational messages from your pastor you'll be walking home broke with your legedes benz and a big smile on your face. While your pastor will be leaving church in his latest mercedez his sack of money and a big smile on his face to. grin
l agree with you
Re: Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2010
manmustwac:

Not me.I got it free,likewise others too
Re: Are Pastors Motivational Speakers ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2010
Why a pastor can be a motivational speaker,it is notalways compulsory for motivatonal speakers to become pastors.

Someone might actually survive on motivational speaking but plese do't turn it into a church.A lot of pastors we have today have virtually turned their churches in to avenues for businees seminars.I magine a pastor entitleing his sunday sermon "financial freedom" .What on earth has that got to do with salvation which is the main focus of the church.

I will advise people like mattew ashimolowo to close down their churches and go fully into motivational speaking since it is very obvious his main aim is just to make money off his gulible congregation.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Textbooks Instruct Children In How To Carry Out Amputations For Sharia / Seun, Mukina, Jesoul And Manmustwac And Jenwitemi: Today I Abandon Nairaland.com / What Happened To Those Who Mocked God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.