Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands (3962 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader / Southern, Middle-Belt Leaders Reject Yusuf Magaji Bichi Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Amoto94(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Madness at its peak. The major issue I have with Northern leaders is the nonchalant attitude towards the herdsmen menace and the lack of interest in reviving the moribund industries scattered all over the North.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by stonemasonn: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
givbitcoin:
[s][/s]

I will not blame you. Not at all!

I blame our elite for not doing enough to curtail the excesses of Yoruba people in orientation moulding. They had undue indulgence in the media and today everybody can see the terrible result.

It was Yoruba who caused the incessant quest for restructuring. Now the flame is burning hot and they have scrawled back into their shell as usual.

It was Yoruba who instigated violence in Lagos, the then capital, in 1964. That violence led to every bad thing happening in the country today, including the agitation for Biafra, in larger scale.

Today, everybody has learnt to copy the wrong things without minding the consequences. But I will advise those infidels in the North to reconsider your position because your rebellion against the North will be met with absolute brutality.

It can only be an infidel who will wake up in the morning and decide to change his name to middle belt
Lies and Super-story.
You are nothing without England and the West. They will even shed you off their back soon, you're becoming an unnecessary baggage to the imperialist.

Bloody traitors

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Blue3k(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Amoto94:
Madness at its peak. The major issue I have with Northern leaders is the nonchalant attitude towards the herdsmen menace and the lack of interest in reviving the moribund industries scattered all over the North.

The can keep their herdsmen and let those industries stay dead unless it's sold to private parties. I don't want government running it into ground again.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by givbitcoin: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
stonemasonn:
Lies and Super-story.
You are nothing without England and the West. They will even shed you off their back soon, you're becoming an unnecessary baggage to the imperialist.

Bloody traitors

The British weren't here in 1870. We had a firm grip. I should say their coming did more harm to us than good
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by stonemasonn: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
givbitcoin:

The British weren't here in 1870. We had a firm grip. I should say their coming did more harm to us than good
You didn't have a firm grip, the British protected your sultan and emirs from Hausa rebellion.

5 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Terkimbi01:
I am not speaking for the Middle Belt.
I am too small and too insignificant to do that.

I am only here to relay our sentiments.

1. First and foremost, the Fulani must pull out of our lands.
Even if they will return, it will be after negotiations and agreements on bow they will return.

They cannot invade our lands, destroy our way of life, destroy our crops,.maim and kill us, and on top of it, take over our lands.

2. Nigeria must pull out of Organisation of Islamic Countries.

While some Nigerians are Moslems, some of us are not.
we have no intention of becoming for obvious reasons.

3. We are not part of the North.
we did not negotiate with anybody to put us there.
it was the British that defined our current status.

we are Middle Belt. we want to be addressed as such.
Our governors will have Middle Belt Governors Forum where they shall discuss our affairs as it concerns.

After all,.the South are not lumped into one. South East, South west and south south all have distinct identities.

4. We are more comfortable with the peaceful south than with the violent North.
so, if we want to seek alliance, we look towards south.

5. Abolish Qouta System especially when it comes to areas that demand intellectual capacities. Let those qualified do the work.

6. Allow us to govern ourselves. we wish to provide our security and approach eduction with sense of responsibility without interference from the centre.

7. Allow us to develop at our own pace.
We are not afraid of resource control.

8. We are not begging for ONE Nigeria, after all,.what it has given us so far is tears and blood.

To all middle-belters here on Nairaland, feel free to correct me on any of the points.

Add your own points.

To all Nigerians here on Nairaland, feel free to correct me.
I don't want any abuses. I believe what we all want is a peaceful and prosperous nation where the citizens are equal.

expressing my opinion is not a crime.

You typed all this just to be in the good graces of the nairaland IPOB crew. For your information the middle belt is too complex, too diverse for its demands to be articulated by one man
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Amein(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
u this small north Central Christians.hmmm
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Terkimbi01: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
GoroTango:
You typed all this just to be in the good graces of the nairaland IPOB crew. For your information the middle belt is too complex, too diverse for its demands to be articulated by one man

One thing is clear,
the killings in Benue and Middle Belt, has nothing to do with IPOB.

and what do I stand to gain it I am in their good graces?

The complexity of the middle belt is well noted, but I think the TIV, The Idoma, The Igede, of Benue state cohabit peacefully.

Introduce the North into Benue, you have crises and bloodshed.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Terkimbi01: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Amein:
u this small north Central Christians.hmmm

I think you guys are leaving in a big lie.
You assume our tolerance to mean we are "small".

We are getting close, and your bond must be broken.
please, we are not north.
we are middle belt.

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by givbitcoin: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
stonemasonn:
You didn't have a firm grip, the British protected your sultan and emirs from Hausa rebellion.
Tell me what u don't know.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by givbitcoin: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
stonemasonn:
Interesting! Tell me what u don't know.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by stonemasonn: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
givbitcoin:

Interesting! Tell me what u don't know.
You tell me since you are on the know.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Terkimbi01: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
givbitcoin:

Sadly, you are in Benue but doesn't know what is happening. That bill had been in Benue state house of assembly for long, even Ortom attested to this fact during his recent press release.

Well, if you must know, Fulani are also stakeholders in Benue just like Tiv. Idoma etc - never you try to overrule that

So, you are saying the justification for the genocide in our lands by the Fulani is because they got angry with the governor the grazing bill?

What makes Fulani stake holders?
if you must know, all the other people you mentioned are indigenous , Fulani are visitors.

stop your false hood

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Amein(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I think you guys are leaving in a big lie. You assume our tolerance to mean we are "small".
We are getting close, and your bond must be broken. please, we are not north. we are middle belt.
Bros your opinion is inconsequential. you are just dreaming
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by SuperS1Panther: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
givbitcoin:
[s][/s]

I blame our elite for not doing enough to curtail the excesses of Yoruba people in orientation moulding. They had undue indulgence in the media and today everybody can see the terrible result.

It was Yoruba who caused the incessant quest for restructuring. Now the flame is burning hot and they have scrawled back into their shell as usual.

It was Yoruba who instigated violence in Lagos, the then capital, in 1964. That violence led to every bad thing happening in the country today, including the agitation for Biafra, in larger scale.

Today, everybody has learnt to copy the wrong things without minding the consequences. But I will advise those infidels in the North to reconsider your position because your rebellion against the North will be met with absolute brutality.

It can only be an infidel who will wake up in the morning and decide to change his name to middle belt

See this joker.

Even your blod thirsty Uthman Dan Fodio failed.

Ahmadu Bello tried it and he failed.

Balewa tried it and it failed.

Try Yorubas and you will know we are a warring tribe that will match your madness with super madness. Shagamu, Mile 12, Idi Araba, Saki and Ile-Ife lately are your reference point.

We will match your brutality with ogbanje wickedness.

The Hausas that are being subjugated by the Ursurpers known as Fulanis must rise up and chase them back to Fouta Jallon.

You are shouting One North and the Fuani herdsmen are killing raping and pillaging Middle Belters, How is that one North.

One North is for the Fulanis to Lord it over others in the North and your feudalist madness must stop.

5 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by givbitcoin: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

See this joker.

Even your blod thirsty Uthman Dan Fodio failed.

Ahmadu Bello tried it and he failed.

Balewa tried it and it failed.

Try Yorubas and you will know we are a warring tribe that will match your madness with super madness. Shagamu, Mile 12, Idi Araba, Saki and Ile-Ife lately are your reference point.

We will match your brutality with ogbanje wickedness.

The Hausas that are being subjugated by the Ursurpers known as Fulanis must rise up and chase them back to Fouta Jallon.

You are shouting One North and the Fuani herdsmen are killing raping and pillaging Middle Belters, How is that one North.

One North is for the Fulanis to Lord it over others in the North and your feudalist madness must stop.

I hope you know you are directly adding stones to your load.

BTW, don't expect sick comments of yours to go unanswered. They might just be visited on one of you over here and he will not know whose debt he is paying. Got that drift?

Your ref points are really pathetic. Those were communal clashes. If you really want to know men who are men. let's use this osibanjo saga as a testing ground. If osibanjo becomes the President of this country, let my name cease to be Waziri
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Terkimbi01: 12:47am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

BTW, don't expect sick comments of yours to go unanswered. They might just be visited on one of you over here and he will not know whose debt he is paying. Got that drift?

Your ref points are really pathetic. Those were communal clashes. If you really want to know men who are men. let's use this osibanjo saga as a testing ground. If osibanjo becomes the President of this country, let my name cease to be Waziri

So what are ur plans?
kill him, topple him or Buhari will rule from London till May 29 ,2019?

But, what is the implication if ur name seize to be Waziri?
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Terkimbi01: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Amein:

Bros your opinion is inconsequential. you are just dreaming

I am.not the only one with this opinion, the population of dreamers in the middle belt are increasing.

I think you guys are still living in the previous years.
wake up to reality.

or have you not seen the speed with which we are disassociating ourselves from the north?

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by bakila: 2:03am On Jul 05, 2017
gede7744:
Another problem loading.....
No, another IPOB blabing.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by bakila: 2:15am On Jul 05, 2017
GoroTango:
Abi oh. As if the Tiv and Jukun have being producing love letters for the past 25 years. The man has even created a Christian middle belt republic. The guy is high on IPOB stench.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Candyrain(m): 2:24am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

Oboi! What an audacity shocked

Damn

1 Like

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Sall(m): 3:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Kwara state and kogi west has always been a Yoruba dominated territory irrespective of the region they belong to. They will always remain a Yoruba/odua territory come rain , come Sunshine.
If you are still out there waiting for them to decide on where to belong . I tell you this ,there is nothing to decide this is what we are.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by farouk0403(m): 4:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Typical iyamiri impersonating middle beltans.

Typing rubbish in a faceless forum,
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by KosiGee(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

BTW, don't expect sick comments of yours to go un answered. They might just be visited on one of you over here and he will not know whose debt he is paying. Got that drift?

Pathetic and very cowardly. You should be ashamed of the above.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by futurism: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2017
cumbak60:
Idomas and Tivs should join South East.... Igalas in Anambra and Enugu are doing fine, an indication that you will fare better with Igbos. wink
go sleep. Stop this attaché by force. I knew an igbo man will bring this out.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by futurism: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

From your reaction, you seem not to have gotten the message. Well, that's unfortunate.

For the record, Benue incident was blown out of proportion due to the bad influence of the media I told you about. Let me give you a quick instance. Have you seen what fayose, fani kayode, saharareptors etc are doing to the person of Mr. president simply because he is a Fulani man? Everyday they coke up one lethal fallacy against Buhari to feed the gullible. That is sheer mauling. It's sad, more so when you remember that this is coming from those who have benefited most from Northern benevolence. Yoruba people are exceedingly treacherous.

Back to your Benue issue, herdsmen got angry when Ortom attempted to replicate what fayose is doing in Ekiti. Like I've said earlier, all these evil find their roots with Yoruba. Fayose is killing and restricting innocent herdsmen from doing their legitimate business in Ekiti state. But because it's Fulani, no media outlet finds it worthy to condemn such barbaric attitude. In lieu of the needful, Ortom moved to replicate such in Benue. we can not sit and watch that happen.

You can not sit and watch that happen and that's why you went on to kill them? Good. As much as you try to hide your antics, traces always slip through.

Telling media is the cause of the problem is a big fat lie. I have first hand information from 2 friends based in Kaduna over the Kaduna massacres. Is that one media as well?

Keep deceiving yourselves. There are no more underdogs in the country as you can see.

You refused to apportion any blame to Buhari for his over reactive nepostic and triabalistic disposition. Is it fayose and FFK that made the 5% and 97% statement, the major genesis of this whole quagmire? You fools will see the truth but will ignore it cos you think you dealing with a people who doesn't know his left from right. The Police officer who said he will kill 200 people should if Buhari dies has been arrested? Is that the work of Media? But you know how to shoot unarmed protesters.

It will shock you that by the time we are done, you guys will be left on your own. You will be fighting too many wars on all fronts. The South South don't like you. The South East don't like you... recent denounces from your neighbours in Middle belt also shows they don't want you, including Abuja people.

You can keep fooling yourself.

Trust me, most regions are waiting for what will happen with the Biafra agitation. If anything Biafra breaks out, others will follow. Don't tell me you are not seeing the hand writing on the wall.

Your people are also trying to preven Osibanjo from being the next president as the constitution dictated and you think the South West, the very string preventing things from falling apart, will sit back and watch you do that? If you dare try any nonsense with Osibanjo, be ready to say good bye to Nigeria and you guys will be left alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by limeta(f): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=givbitcoin post=58110509][s][/s]

It can only be an infidel who will wake up in the morning and decide to change his name to

Nothing without end .
This is the end of the northern Nigeria .
The sharia country .

1 Like

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Amoto94(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Blue3k:

The can keep their herdsmen and let those industries stay dead unless it's sold to private parties. I don't want government running it into ground again.

On the herdsmen issue there is urgent need for the powers that be to step up their game to address it once and for all, ranching and mutual understanding will solve the problem. Despite all the harms being caused by the cows they're still looking malnourished so why not establish ranches for them where they can be well fed. As for mutual understanding let the herdsmen leaders rein on their men to be respectful of their hosts and report to law enforcement agencies if and when they're been offended.
As for government involvement in businesses I don't see anything wrong in doing that they can enter into PPP with investors. Think of what the moribund textile companies can bring to the treasury if revived, what about the establishment of groundnut oil companies and ethanol processing industries?
I want the 19 Northern States to have an integrated economic system.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by honeychild(f): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:
[s][/s]

I am starting to think this guy is an IPOD yoot. Na only dem dey see AFONJA! for dream. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Princesaha: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2017
honeychild:

I am starting to think this guy is an IPOD yoot. Na only dem dey see AFONJA! for dream. grin
Afonjaa! Afonjaa!! Afonjaa!!! How many times did I call you? Now I believe that you guys are truly cowards. In fact you peoples cowardice is legendary. An almajiri tout is busy insulting the hell outta you people and even threatened you guys vowing not to allow your Osinbade from becoming the president and all that could come to your mind is IPod. Go through that mad man's posts on Nairaland and you will know he is a confirmed jihadist from Futa Jalon and all he has been saying here is the mindset of an average hausa/fulani man and none of you cowards have deemed it fit to reply him. I cannot imagine if it was an Igbo man hurling those insults at you people by now this thread would have gotten to 25 pages. Tufiakwa....it truly sucks to be an afonjaa.

5 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by honeychild(f): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Princesaha:

Afonjaa! Afonjaa!! Afonjaa!!! How many times did I call you? Now I believe that you guys are truly cowards. In fact you peoples cowardice is legendary. An almajiri tout is busy insulting the hell outta you people and even threatened you guys vowing not to allow your Osinbade from becoming the president and all that could come to your mind is IPod. Go through that mad man's posts on Nairaland and you will know he is a confirmed jihadist from Futa Jalon and all he has been saying here is the mindset of an average hausa/fulani man and none of you cowards have deemed it fit to reply him. I cannot imagine if it was an Igbo man hurling those insults at you people by now this thread would have gotten to 25 pages. Tufiakwa....it truly sucks to be an afonjaa.

I am very familiar with IPOD tactics. You impersonate every impersonatable lol. I know the northerners on this forum. None of them have ever sounded like this idiot. Only IPOD can sound this idiotic.

4 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Terkimbi01: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2017
farouk0403:
Typical iyamiri impersonating middle beltans.

Typing rubbish in a faceless forum,

I see.
You can continue to live in 1967, when you used us.
Today in 2017, you still believe everyone one of us is chicken hearted and blind.

don't forget we produced Gideon Orka.

maybe Jerry Ghana who said the Middle Belt will not go with the north is also nyamiri.

Don't think this slavery will continue unchallenged.
its a matter of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. / Ten Reasons Why South West Should And Will Vote For Atiku Abubakar / BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.