Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands (4150 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader / Southern, Middle-Belt Leaders Reject Yusuf Magaji Bichi Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Terkimbi01: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Amoto94:

On the herdsmen issue there is urgent need for the powers that be to step up their game to address it once and for all, ranching and mutual understanding will solve the problem. Despite all the harms being caused by the cows they're still looking malnourished so why not establish ranches for them where they can be well fed. As for mutual understanding let the herdsmen leaders rein on their men to be respectful of their hosts and report to law enforcement agencies if and when they're been offended.
As for government involvement in businesses I don't see anything wrong in doing that they can enter into PPP with investors. Think of what the moribund textile companies can bring to the treasury if revived, what about the establishment of groundnut oil companies and ethanol processing industries?
I want the 19 Northern States to have an integrated economic system.

We need a middle belt integrated economic system.
all you listed above are OK, but nobody will implement them.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by farouk0403(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I see.
You can continue to live in 1967, when you used us.
Today in 2017, you still believe everyone one of us is chicken hearted and blind.

don't forget we produced Gideon Orka.

maybe Jerry Ghana who said the Middle Belt will not go with the north is also nyamiri.

Don't think this slavery will continue unchallenged.
its a matter of time.

Your opinion is irrelevant because you are nyamiri, you are not from middle belt ok.

I think you haven't watched yesterdays Mai malari book launch, had it been you watch it you will know the stand of North central in current Nigeria..

As of now your point is non- sequential.

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2017
honeychild:

I am very familiar with IPOD tactics. You impersonate every impersonatable lol. I know the northerners on this forum. None of them have ever sounded like this idiot. Only IPOD can sound this idiotic.
Yoruba Muslim i sight you. These are the people Coloneldrake talks about.

Someone that's a known haboki here has been pouring insults on your people but you are fighting igbos.

Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by farouk0403(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2017
honeychild:

I am very familiar with IPOD tactics. You impersonate every impersonatable lol. I know the northerners on this forum. None of them have ever sounded like this idiot. Only IPOD can sound this idiotic.

You have said all, we know their style divide and conquer by impersonating either of the two tribes that they are on logger head with and start spewing hatred and insult to one.

Unfurtunately their plan is dead on arrival
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by tuniski: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:
[s][/s]

I will not blame you. Not at all!

I blame our elite for not doing enough to curtail the excesses of Yoruba people in orientation moulding. They had undue indulgence in the media and today everybody can see the terrible result.

It was Yoruba who caused the incessant quest for restructuring. Now the flame is burning hot and they have scrawled back into their shell as usual.

It was Yoruba who instigated violence in Lagos, the then capital, in 1964. That violence led to every bad thing happening in the country today, including the agitation for Biafra, in larger scale.

Today, everybody has learnt to copy the wrong things without minding the consequences. But I will advise those infidels in the North to reconsider your position because your rebellion against the North will be met with absolute brutality.

It can only be an infidel who will wake up in the morning and decide to change his name to middle belt
Your kind of reasoning is partly responsible for the agitation. Sanu fidel!
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by SuperS1Panther: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

I hope you know you are directly adding stones to your load.

BTW, don't expect sick comments of yours to go unanswered. They might just be visited on one of you over here and he will not know whose debt he is paying. Got that drift?

Your ref points are really pathetic. Those were communal clashes. If you really want to know men who are men. let's use this osibanjo saga as a testing ground. If osibanjo becomes the President of this country, let my name cease to be Waziri

Who do you think you are scaring with your violence tendencies? Have you forgotten I am a Yoruba boy, an ethnicity of warring people. Please this Fulani joker,, we are not like your Hausa slaves oh.

Touch Yorubas and see your Sabos o our soil go up in flames. Do you think we were stupid when we were allowing you to settle in a well delineated area called Sabo on Yorubaland?

That is the collateral against your violence tendencies. We dare you to touch Yoruba people in the North and every Sabo in every town on Yoruba soil will be up in an inferno within a matter of minutes.

No one has a monopoly of madness and violence. I have sighted example of just small scale violence we will unleash against you to you. He who has ears let him listen, if not -- your guess is as good as mine.

Osinbanjo is already Acting over you pathetic Waziri or Wazobia or whatever your father named you. If anything happens to PMB (God FObid because he is an honest man), you cannot do anything, PYO will become your President. If you do not like it, join your brothers in Niger and CHad. Abacha died and OBJ a Yoruba man still became president over you. Yar Adua died and Jonathan still became President over you.Deal with that.

As for you ascribing Sahara Reporters reportage to Yorubas, that shows how badly educated you are. SR is owned by an Ijawman and not a Yoruba man, How will you know, when it was not written in Arabic? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by givbitcoin: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Who do you think you are scaring with your violence tendencies? Have you forgotten I am a Yoruba boy, an ethnicity of warring people. Please this Fulani joker,, we are not like your Hausa slaves oh.

Touch Yorubas and see your Sabos o our soil go up in flames. Do you think we were stupid when we were allowing you to settle in a well delineated area called Sabo on Yorubaland?

That is the collateral against your violence tendencies. We dare you to touch Yoruba people in the North and every Sabo in every town on Yoruba soil will be up in an inferno within a matter of minutes.

No one has a monopoly of madness and violence. I have sighted example of just small scale violence we will unleash against you to you. He who has ears let him listen, if not -- your guess is as good as mine.

Osinbanjo is already Acting over you pathetic Waziri or Wazobia or whatever your father named you. If anything happens to PMB (God FObid because he is an honest man), you cannot do anything, PYO will become your President. If you do not like it, join your brothers in Niger and CHad. Abacha died and OBJ a Yoruba man still became president over you. Yar Adua died and Jonathan still became President over you.Deal with that.

As for you ascribing Sahara Reporters reportage to Yorubas, that shows how badly educated you are. SR is owned by an Ijawman and not a Yoruba man, How will you know, when it was not written in Arabic? Rubbish

I'll address only the bolded. That is the left pinky of an infant tortoise.

Obasanjo became president, yes! But on whose benevolence? You will finally come to my point to see how ungrateful you are.

Obasanjo was condemned to death due to his treacherous approach to power that be. But a time came when the weeping babies needed consolation.. We looked and could not find anyone less treacherous in Yoruba land. We quickly organized a parole that gave him a new lease of life and then gave him power. But there was a gentleman's agreement on the power will be returned. Now I will ask you, do you think obasanjo obeyed that agreement?

If he did, Nigeria wouldn't be this bad today.

About Saharareporters, do you think I don't know what I'm saying? Every savaging article against the North published on SR is either written and sponsored by Ibo or Yoruba. I don't care who owns the platform.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Amoto94(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Terkimbi01:

We need a middle belt integrated economic system.
all you listed above are OK, but nobody will implement them.
I rest my case.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by SuperS1Panther: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

I'll address only the bolded. That is the left pinky of an infant tortoise.

Obasanjo became president, yes! But on whose benevolence? You will finally come to my point to see how ungrateful you are.

Obasanjo was condemned to death due to his treacherous approach to power that be. But a time came when the weeping babies needed consolation.. We looked and could not find anyone less treacherous in Yoruba land. We quickly organized a parole that gave him a new lease of life and then gave him power. But there was a gentleman's agreement on the power will be returned. Now I will ask you, do you think obasanjo obeyed that agreement?

If he did, Nigeria wouldn't be this bad today.

About Saharareporters, do you think I don't know what I'm saying? Every savaging article against the North published on SR is either written and sponsored by Ibo or Yoruba. I don't care who owns the platform.

Indeed you are a beneficiary of the Quota System. If you were in the SOuth, you will still be writing SSCE at your age. So, Presidency of a Nation should not be on Merit, rather it should be on rotation based on one useless gentleman agreement of the Fulanis or whom? That is a typical lazy brain and quota system thought.

I do not care who sponsored OBJ, the bottom line is he was your president and he is a yorubaman, QED. I could also tell you that PMB became president just because SW supported him. ALl the time SW never supported him he lost woefully.

WHo is the North? NW or NE or Middle Belt? Kanuris or Fulanis or Hausa or Tivs or Idomas?

The likes of Ango Abdullahi, a useless elder at his age, says disparaging things about Igbos and Yorubas and you expect love in return. You must be drunk on fermented Kunnu zaki.

Deal with it, Restructuring is HERE and there is nothing you and your cows can do about it. BE ready to feed your states from your sales of cows and if you like you can be packing yourselves into your schools with a score of 5 over 100.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by forgiveness: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

The British weren't here in 1870. We had a firm grip. I should say their coming did more harm to us than good

What did you have firm grip on?
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Amein(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I am.not the only one with this opinion, the population of dreamers in the middle belt are increasing.

I think you guys are still living in the previous years.
wake up to reality.

or have you not seen the speed with which we are disassociating ourselves from the north?

I am from middle belt and this is the opinion of ignorant Christians that think that the Biafra struggle is a Christian one.if they eventually get their Biafra the middle belt Christians are free to join them I.e plateau n Benue.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by forgiveness: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

The British weren't here in 1870. We had a firm grip. I should say their coming did more harm to us than good

What or who did you have firm grip on?
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by nijabazaar: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2017
ShootToKill:
I thought everybody hates Igbos and wants to unite with hausas and fulani according to ewedu muslim creatures.

grin grin
.what x ewedu bikonu? I keep seeing Ewedu Ewedu Ewedu Ewedu..
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by coptic: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Amein:

I am from middle belt and this is the opinion of ignorant Christians that think that the Biafra struggle is a Christian one.if they eventually get their Biafra the middle belt Christians are free to join them I.e plateau n Benue.

And who told you that this is about religion?
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Amein:

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by forgiveness: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

BTW, don't expect sick comments of yours to go unanswered. They might just be visited on one of you over here and he will not know whose debt he is paying. Got that drift?

Your ref points are really pathetic. Those were communal clashes. If you really want to know men who are men. let's use this osibanjo saga as a testing ground. If osibanjo becomes the President of this country, let my name cease to be Waziri

This man coolu down and let peace be.

You seems to be very bitter because of one thing, you wanted the South West to support the declaration of the Northern youth group call for the South Easterners to vacate the North on the 1st of October but the west decided to unit with other parts of the South to speak against it.

I mean the union of the South is your nightmare.

Mr man, how can the North expect support from the west when the situation on ground shows that the North has betrayed the west that brought them to power?

If the Northerners were smart enough, they would have honored their part of agreement that rode them to power but unfortunately as soon as the Northerners were installed at the corridors of power, they started showing trait of their inbuilt betrayal, and to add insult to injury you want to form a country together with those you betrayal openly.

Despite all these anomalies and shame the Northerners subjected the west to face, the West has been patient to support, tolerate and defend the Northerners in all trials times.

However, Westerners has seen the handwritten on the wall in this lasted move to delibarately destabilize the society through the Northern youth declaration, rumors of Coup etc in order to usher in the military regime headed by the Northerners to take over the government of the day.

This move is dead on arrival and could possibly mere this marriage called Nigeria.

On this note, the western part of Nigeria reacted and acted because they read all shenanigans moves by Northerners. That is what we call check mate.

Let me put this to your subconscious mind that had it been the government of the day headed by the North carried the west along from the onset, nobody from the west will harbour an iota of distrust in them which currently witnessed in them.

Now, instead of you to reason and profound solutions, you are adding more fuel and more salt to injuries.

Therefore, be reminded that the west is ready to take the bull by horn as they have always done from the days Dan fodio till date.

Your arrogance is what will bring you down. Enough said.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by cumbak60: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2017
futurism:
go sleep. Stop this attaché by force. I knew an igbo man will bring this out.
...why the fuvck do you think I mean what I said?

Modified:
If you read my post with a clear mind, you'll see that it was a mere invitation, far from what you're insinuating.... your assumption,at the bold, base on nairaland stereotyping culture is completely bunkum. Attache by force gindi'nna. sad Typical nairaland mentality and ways of drawing conclusion void of apt cognition.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Amein(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
coptic:

And who told you that this is about religion?
Yes,it is.Because all the people saying they not northerners are Christians and the majority off middle belt are not Christians.. l
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by coptic: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Amein:

Yes,it is.Because all the people saying they not northerners are Christians and the majority off middle belt are not Christians.. l

Oga o, I don't understand you.

I have met many middle belt Muslims who share the exact same sentiments.

If you'd be honest with yourself, even the core northerners don't consider them Muslim enough simply because they hold secular worldview.

Now you're saying the middlebelt is Christian majority. Was it not you who made the comment below?

Amein:
u this small north Central Christians.hmmm
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Amein(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
coptic:

Oga o, I don't understand you.

I have met many middle belt Muslims who share the exact same sentiments.

If you'd be honest with yourself, even the core northerners don't consider them Muslim enough simply because they hold secular worldview.

Now you're saying the middlebelt is Christian majority. Was it not you who made the comment below?

look closely and didn't say middle belt is Christian majority.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by coptic: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Amein:

look closely and didn't say middle belt is Christian majority.

Okay, I just saw that. Must have skipped it.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by givbitcoin: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
forgiveness:

This man coolu down and let peace be.

You seems to be very bitter because of one thing, you wanted the South West to support the declaration of the Northern youth group call for the South Easterners to vacate the North on the 1st of October but the west decided to unit with other parts of the South to speak against it.

I mean the union of the South is your nightmare.

Mr man, how can the North expect support from the west when the situation on ground shows that the North has betrayed the west that brought them to power?

If the Northerners were smart enough, they would have honored their part of agreement that rode them to power but unfortunately as soon as the Northerners were installed at the corridors of power, they started showing trait of their inbuilt betrayal, and to add insult to injury you want to form a country together with those you betrayal openly.

Despite all these anomalies and shame the Northerners subjected the west to face, the West has been patient to support, tolerate and defend the Northerners in all trials times.

However, Westerners has seen the handwritten on the wall in this lasted move to delibarately destabilize the society through the Northern youth declaration, rumors of Coup etc in order to usher in the military regime headed by the Northerners to take over the government of the day.

This move is dead on arrival and could possibly mere this marriage called Nigeria.

On this note, the western part of Nigeria reacted and acted because they read all shenanigans moves by Northerners. That is what we call check mate.

Let me put this to your subconscious mind that had it been the government of the day headed by the North carried the west along from the onset, nobody from the west will harbour an iota of distrust in them which currently witnessed in them.

Now, instead of you to reason and profound solutions, you are adding more fuel and more salt to injuries.

Therefore, be reminded that the west is ready to take the bull by horn as they have always done from the days Dan fodio till date.

Your arrogance is what will bring you down. Enough said.

I don't think we need any form of argument. Social media is already littered with poorly mannered children and no one can deny that.

I signed up this account less than a week ago but I've been here for many years, observing. I'll tell you why I signed up.

Where I come from, we believe that a man should talk less and act more. The South does the opposite.

I singed up because posterity will not be kind to us if we keep silent in the face of this restive situation and refuse to speak out for the truth. If things eventually go wrong, the world will know that we spoke.

I understand that the media is actually influencing our political decisions against my initial belief. And it is doing so negatively because of the obvious disgruntled mindset of the South especially the Yoruba and I'm here to correct many poisonous impression. I'm doing so on virtually all the social media platforms, at least those accessible on Nigerian windows and I have the support of my people. So when you talk, you talk for yourself. But I'm talking for my people.

What makes you think I'm angry because you refused to chase Ibo out of your land? As far as I'm concerned, you are just as guilty as they are. Whether you chase them out or not is none of my business. You all in the South are bunch of treacherous savages.

You said the North betrayed the West? In what way please? By placing osibanjo as VP? Don't twist the fact. The West is betraying the North right under our watch. Otherwise how do you explain the fact that afenifere and Yoruba media dog are doing everything to make osibanjo be seen as a better man just to discredit his boss. What can be more wicked than this? Do you think we don't get daily report on Bisi akande, falana etc convergence? We aren't fools you know

The question now should be: is osibanjo considering resignation as we speak. No! He never will if not compelled.

Obasanjo, a Yoruba man insisted on Yar'Adua's candidacy against our wish. Yar'Adua of blessed memory was a good man but we knew he was not medically fit to carry on. But what happened? Obansanjo insisted. Finally, power went to a man who almost threw this country into abyss. We have not forgotten. We will never forget so long you refuse to change.

Don't be scared of coup as I can assure you that none of such will happen, after all, when there was a rumour of such, it was the chief of army staff, whom I'm sure you know is not a Yoruba man, that quelled the attempt. So why would any sane person accuse the North of nursing such a thing? In all, Osibanjo should show his statesmanship and give way for peace. That is the least the West owe us for our benevolence. The North must do her 8yrs without interruption. So stop hoping to take advantage of another man's misfortune.

I don't know what you mean by "carry the West along" because everything due to the West was given. What was not given, however, was their greed for domination. Who is tinubu to think he can dictator the direction of this government? What he could not do while obasanjo was in power, he cannot do at the time of Buhari.

If you peopl refuse to change, you will end up plunging this country to crises for the second time.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Terkimbi01: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
farouk0403:

Your opinion is irrelevant because you are nyamiri, you are not from middle belt ok.

I think you haven't watched yesterdays Mai malari book launch, had it been you watch it you will know the stand of North central in current Nigeria..

As of now your point is non- sequential.

You can call me whatever you like.
you flare among those deceived by Abuja politicians.

When you come down to see the devastation caused by the Fulani here in Benue, then you will have an idea of our stand.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by farouk0403(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Terkimbi01:

You can call me whatever you like.
you flare among those deceived by Abuja politicians.

When you come down to see the devastation caused by the Fulani here in Benue, then you will have an idea of our stand.

Now i know where you are coming from, i don't have anything further to say.

Sai anjuma
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by SuperS1Panther: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

I don't think we need any form of argument. Social media is already littered with poorly mannered children and no one can deny that.

I signed up this account less than a week ago but I've been here for many years, observing. I'll tell you why I signed up.

Where I come from, we believe that a man should talk less and act more. The South does the opposite.

I singed up because posterity will not be kind to us if we keep silent in the face of this restive situation and refuse to speak out for the truth. If things eventually go wrong, the world will know that we spoke.

I understand that the media is actually influencing our political decisions against my initial belief. And it is doing so negatively because of the obvious disgruntled mindset of the South especially the Yoruba and I'm here to correct many poisonous impression. I'm doing so on virtually all the social media platforms, at least those accessible on Nigerian windows and I have the support of my people. So when you talk, you talk for yourself. But I'm talking for my people.

What makes you think I'm angry because you refused to chase Ibo out of your land? As far as I'm concerned, you are just as guilty as they are. Whether you chase them out or not is none of my business. You all in the South are bunch of treacherous savages.

You said the North betrayed the West? In what way please? By placing osibanjo as VP? Don't twist the fact. The West is betraying the North right under our watch. Otherwise how do you explain the fact that afenifere and Yoruba media dog are doing everything to make osibanjo be seen as a better man just to discredit his boss. What can be more wicked than this? Do you think we don't get daily report on Bisi akande, falana etc convergence? We aren't fools you know

The question now should be: is osibanjo considering resignation as we speak. No! He never will if not compelled.

Obasanjo, a Yoruba man insisted on Yar'Adua's candidacy against our wish. Yar'Adua of blessed memory was a good man but we knew he was not medically fit to carry on. But what happened? Obansanjo insisted. Finally, power went to a man who almost threw this country into abyss. We have not forgotten. We will never forget so long you refuse to change.

Don't be scared of coup as I can assure you that none of such will happen, after all, when there was a rumour of such, it was the chief of army staff, whom I'm sure you know is not a Yoruba man, that quelled the attempt. So why would any sane person accuse the North of nursing such a thing? In all, Osibanjo should show his statesmanship and give way for peace. That is the least the West owe us for our benevolence. The North must do her 8yrs without interruption. So stop hoping to take advantage of another man's misfortune.

I don't know what you mean by "carry the West along" because everything due to the West was given. What was not given, however, was their greed for domination. Who is tinubu to think he can dictator the direction of this government? What he could not do while obasanjo was in power, he cannot do at the time of Buhari.

If you peopl refuse to change, you will end up plunging this country to crises for the second time.

Who is this thing threatening?

Do we give a hoot about who you are, who sent you to NL or other social media or who is sponsoring you to launch your Boko Haram like suicide attack on Yorubas. Guess what, just one of the true son of Oduduwa will run 10 of you out of this thread.

DO you think you are in your feudal North where you misyarn to your other ethnicities. Please this is NL and we have no chill for such your feudal arrogance. Do not carry your kunnu pass your Emirs palace, we do not have time for rubbish in this part of South.#

If you want to discuss issue like a human being and not a hollow head herdsman, bring it on. Daring to attack Yorubas will be your undoing on this platform.

We dare you to let mosquito even touch Osinbajo, talkless of a coup and see Nigeria go up in flames. Without gun, we held you all into ransom on June 12 issues for 5years until you bowed to our intelligence and the media power. This time around we will equally match the media and int'l diplomacy war with equal measures of madness that will make you realise Nigeria is not your fathers estate.

Keep riding the Hausas you have been riding since 18th century and leave the freeborns of the South and Middle Belt out of your archaic cultural madness.

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by cumbak60: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

Waziri, 'dan wanzam, go and engage in your kachia and allow free people to chart their destiny. Enough of this threat. Nigeria belong to all of us, and if we must continue as a single entity, then we need to sit down and decide how our country should be structured.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by cumbak60: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
honeychild:

Shame no dey catch you? Dey there dey dream IPOD, while the Northerners are daily scheming how to screw una nyash. Instead of you to be soliciting for Southern unity na IPOD be your problem. mtcheeew sad

Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by cumbak60: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

Hmn. I hope DSS is watching... what is magi for the.... is magi for....
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by tifany89(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
givbitcoin:

If you think everyone down south are bunch of treacherous savages then don't you think it's better and more profitable if everyone go their separate way? You said you don't hate anyone but referring to the south with such phrase doesn't sound like much love to Me. Mr in all you have done so far you have made it look like the North has done no wrong, but the truth is the core north has offended every other region more than u can think and if whatever happens now resorts to violence this country will surely be divided coz it can never remain the same so i will advise u quit threatening anybody and sue for peace coz nobody or groups have monopoly of violence. As it is the north has more than enough of its fair share of problems.
Re: The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands by Terkimbi01: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
tifany89:

If you think everyone down south are bunch of treacherous savages then don't you think it's better and more profitable if everyone go their separate way? You said you don't hate anyone but referring to the south with such phrase doesn't sound like much love to Me. Mr in all you have done so far you have made it look like the North has done no wrong, but the truth is the core north has offended every other region more than u can think and if whatever happens now resorts to violence this country will surely be divided coz it can never remain the same so i will advise u quit threatening anybody and sue for peace coz nobody or groups have monopoly of violence. As it is the north has more than enough of its fair share of problems.

Why are you wasting your time n energy pouring water or a stone??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? / Breaking: Leaked Security Memo Warns Of Nation Wide Bandit Attacks / Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.