Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Help!!! I Am Going Insane - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Am Going Insane (2088 Views)

Ok / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Am Going Insane by microjoystick: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eberex:
I am a woman in my early thirties. I got married 3 years ago. Prior to that, let me give you a brief of myself and how i was raised.

My mum made it a point of duty to educate us on the issue of sex before marriage. Which I would say was successful because even during my university days I kept my virginity. The only thing I allowed myself do was cuddling, kissing and caressing. The guys all wanted sex but seeing that I was very adamant on my stand, they end up leaving.

After my graduation and NYSC, I got a job. I still meet guys who ask me out but during dating and they discover my rules of no sex before marriage, they leave.

This continued until I met a man who was a member of my church. He asked me out too and didn't mind my request for no sex. He said he is okay with it. But we do the usual kissing and all that.

We got married. On the eve of our wedding, he disvirgined me and only lasted for a couple of minutes, probably 5mins. And then claim tiredness which I guess was as a result of the wedding stress and all that. These were my thought back then anyway.

We are blessed with a baby girl who is 4 years old, I guess from the early sex we had.

Since then, it's been less than 5 mins. After each time he sleeps, or his joystick doesn't get erect. He always claims tired. This has continued for the past 4 years now.

I saw by mistake a test result which he left carelessly. The result shows "erectile dysfunction". I called his attention to it, he cried and told me he couldn't tell me.

Right now I am helpless. I have been crying for years, hoping one day it would all end. We make love only once in a month if I am lucky, or let's say if the JT gets erect.

I don't know what sex is, talkless of an orgasm. I had the impression sex is just a 5 mins thing.

Was it wrong to say no SEX before Marriage?

My mother in law is always picking on me, on when I would give her more children, and I can't start telling her these things.

i didnt read but u wrote but if u are goin insane then thepussyhunter or iweecureu is want u needundecided
Re: Help!!! I Am Going Insane by darealez(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eberex:
I am a woman in my early thirties. I got married 3 years ago. Prior to that, let me give you a brief of myself and how i was raised.

My mum made it a point of duty to educate us on the issue of sex before marriage. Which I would say was successful because even during my university days I kept my virginity. The only thing I allowed myself do was cuddling, kissing and caressing. The guys all wanted sex but seeing that I was very adamant on my stand, they end up leaving.

After my graduation and NYSC, I got a job. I still meet guys who ask me out but during dating and they discover my rules of no sex before marriage, they leave.

This continued until I met a man who was a member of my church. He asked me out too and didn't mind my request for no sex. He said he is okay with it. But we do the usual kissing and all that.

We got married. On the eve of our wedding, he disvirgined me and only lasted for a couple of minutes, probably 5mins. And then claim tiredness which I guess was as a result of the wedding stress and all that. These were my thought back then anyway.

We are blessed with a baby girl who is 4 years old, I guess from the early sex we had.

Since then, it's been less than 5 mins. After each time he sleeps, or his joystick doesn't get erect. He always claims tired. This has continued for the past 4 years now.

I saw by mistake a test result which he left carelessly. The result shows "erectile dysfunction". I called his attention to it, he cried and told me he couldn't tell me.

Right now I am helpless. I have been crying for years, hoping one day it would all end. We make love only once in a month if I am lucky, or let's say if the JT gets erect.

I don't know what sex is, talkless of an orgasm. I had the impression sex is just a 5 mins thing.

Was it wrong to say no SEX before Marriage?

My mother in law is always picking on me, on when I would give her more children, and I can't start telling her these things.

You haven't done anything wrong, in fact you have achieved a feat many could not achieve. You should be proud of what you stood for. I have read a few comments talking about sampling but if you take a random sample, you would discover how pathetic the life of most samplers turned out to be. I remember my mum once told us confidently of how she never messed herself up, I wonder what story the samplers would have told.

Now, all you're currently being faced with is a problem and I bet all problems have solutions except that you might have not discovered them yet. The fact that he *cried* is a display of how deeply he feels sorry for the whole situation and that he did a test you didn't have to beg, force or cry him to doing is a sign that he is striving to fix what is wrong. Most of the comments I have gone through are from people who just think of marriage as a try and err thing but I implore you to fix your home and consciously make things work by helping your spouse get the help he needs and has being seeking for. As I assume you know, love is all about sacrifices, persistence, hope and realism but marriage goes farther especially for a virtuous woman like you.
Re: Help!!! I Am Going Insane by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
There's nothing graphic there. We act too sanctimonious on social media. grin
You never spoil abi?, we hear!.

Sancti gini Abeg bae shift... i no spoil oh.. i don't place standards on anyone sha. Talk na free..
Re: Help!!! I Am Going Insane by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
i didnt read but u wrote but if u are goin insane then thepussyhunter or iweecureu is want u needundecided

oga i greet o

howfa dis urr moniker na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Help!!! I Am Going Insane by microjoystick: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oga i greet o

howfa dis urr moniker na cheesy cheesy cheesy
wetin do am nahcheesy
Re: Help!!! I Am Going Insane by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
E get as e be na

it starts with seu.n con end with p.enis

na wa o cheesy

Seunosewapenis:
wetin do am nahcheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why I May Discontinue My Relationship Soon / Sex Love And Virginity / My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.