Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request (2036 Views)

Why Does My Girlfriend Refuses My Early Morning Kisses? / Should I Request For Send Off Knacking / My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ProfCyber(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
hmmm.Coughs...

Guys..i need to knw whats wrong,each time i get to make love to her...she kinda refuse my propose giving me several excusues to make me Annoyed...

Whats wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
you need Jesus in your life. can you face her father to say this crap? you want to reap where you didn't sow. go and marry her properly. you want to enjoy what you didn't pay for. just see the way you are talking as of it is your right.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ProfCyber(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
ifypromise:
you need Jesus in your life. can you face her father to say this crap? you want to reap where you didn't sow. go and marry her properly. you want to enjoy what you didn't pay for. just see the way you are talking as of it is your right.

mehn...Thats was Rude...
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ojun50(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
ProfCyber:

mehn...Thats was Rude...
nope jst do wht he said
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by obiorathesubtle: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Your dick is probably small and your strokes are weak..

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by zionmde: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
ifypromise:
Very good.
OP go and marry. I pity any girl who still sleeps around with guys all in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by LanreGH(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
So you want to bleep her for free.... grin grin grin
Just work on your skills and she is yours even without bride price.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by FvckShiT(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
All you fúçking need is some sedatives to fûçk her brains out grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ProfCyber(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

lol....You funny
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ProfCyber(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:
All you fúçking need is some sedatives to fûçk her brains out grin

lol...am damn trying...wheter u could help wif some trips..
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ProfCyber(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

Very good.
OP go and marry. I pity any girl who still sleeps around with guys all in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend

marry...am still a teen
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Homeboiy: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
If u never fúck her for once then she's not ur gf
Bros go buy Spanish fly

But anything that comes out of it is none of my business
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Adaumunocha(f): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Entitlement mentality. Perhaps she's not attracted to you in that way. Or she's a virtuous woman who doesn't want to lower her standard for any man.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Dillusionist(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
must your relationship be based on sex?
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Adaumunocha(f): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
If u never fúck her for once then she's not ur gf

Bros go buy Spanish fly

But anything that comes out of it is none of my business
He definitely won't have any satisfaction knowing he induced her to offer herself.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by FvckShiT(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
ProfCyber:

lol...am damn trying...wheter u could help wif some trips..

Just fúçking add a lil something & something cheesy in her smoothie grin grin

And she fúçking gonna spread that fúçkin pússy like ßutterspread grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Homeboiy: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He definitely won't have any satisfaction knowing he induced her to offer herself.

Do u know the work of Spanish fly?
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by makydebbie(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Oh no! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Adaumunocha(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

Do u know the work of Spanish fly?
Indeed I do.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ProfCyber(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Entitlement mentality. Perhaps she's not attracted to you in that way. Or she's a virtuous woman who doesn't want to lower her standard for any man.

lol...not attracted
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ProfCyber(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:

Just fúçking add a lil something & something cheesy in her smoothie grin grin

And she fúçking gonna spread that fúçkin pússy like ßutterspread grin

damn Trips...
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ProfCyber(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:
must your relationship be based on sex?

..what then...
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by lomprico(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
ProfCyber:
hmmm.Coughs...

Guys..i need to knw whats wrong,each time i get to make love to her...she kinda refuse my propose giving me several excusues to make me Annoyed...

Whats wrong

You are under aged!
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by ProfCyber(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
lomprico:

You are under aged!

under aged...
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Daviestunech(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Then rape her grin

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by obiorathesubtle: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
ProfCyber:

lol....You funny

Sound of truth
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by greatnaija01: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
as a TEEN what you practice is what your will become a PRO in when you are in your 20s or 30s....

do you not have enough sense to know its MONEY FIRST BEFORE WOMAN, money determines the kind of WOMAN you get... if you start like this, its girls with fairly used pants you will forever sleep with.... FOCUS ON BECOME A BETTER MAN then the ladies will pursue u. If you sleep with her now and she is dumped and in future become richer than you.... WHAT WILL YOU SAY?

You are at the best age to create your future with books, good role models and many positive things. IF AT 21 you have built your house and have your car and have 6 figure monthly income..... then you can go for as many ladies as you want... but am sure by then YOUR VISION and PRIORITY will have changed.... But if you continue with the kongi now BY 30 you will still be on 2go, facebook or somewhere looking for younger girls to banng.

ITS NOT A LIFE WORTH LIVING.

ProfCyber:
hmmm.Coughs...

Whats wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by lomprico(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
ProfCyber:

under aged...
Yes!
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
What is inside vagina will kill you if time is not taken op.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
What is inside vagina will kill you if time is not taken op.

holy holy btw sex starved spotted angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

holy holy btw sex starved spotted >sad

Who is this?
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Who is this?

ur worst nightmare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? / Small Girl With Big God (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.