Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts (7599 Views)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts by TheBlog: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2017
If your woman has a big back side and you’re wondering how to navigate it sexually, here are some of the positions to take:

• The backwards crush: Put one foot up on a chair, which totally opens up your hips and changes the angle from your standard rear entry position. For easy access and safety, keep one foot on the ground. You can also stand in front of a mirror so you both can watch.

• Back up: Have him sit in a chair and tease him with your fine behind — shake it, squeeze it, and rub it on his crotch. Back it up, lowering yourself slowly down onto him. Hold on to something, because he’ll definitely want to grab your butts to enable him go deep.

• The booty call: Here, you don’t need to take off your pants! Just bend over, push your pants to the side and have your partner get to work from behind.

Read more about this via http://theblog.com.ng/five-best-sex-positions-women-big-butts/

Follow on Social Media @TheBlogNigeria

1 Like

Re: Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts by Burgerlomo: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
But Y doggy no dey for the list now?

1 Like

Re: Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts by badsaint(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Burgerlomo:
But Y doggy no dey for the list now?

My brother..........the thing tire me oh

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! / This Animal Was Killed In Our Compound This Evening , I Couldn't Figure Its Name / My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.