Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? (1439 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2017
This topic is a highly debatable one that spruces many's insecurities. Why is it that girls who appreciate money are being accused of golddigging these days? Many girls today are not keen on struggling or starting from scratch like their parents. Some were born with semi-silver spoons and would rather continue to have the life they've been accustomed to or even better, rather than follow exactly in the footsteps of their mothers. is it wrong for a girl to desire a man who's financiallly buoyant? Please don't tell me money isn't necessary in a relationship in fact it's part of the major factors for decision making before marriage. You should consider the long-term i.e if the guy will be able to provide substantially in future because to be honest, when the money isn't there, the 'love' or rather infatuation will open your eyes. I'm not saying women should be totally dependent, but It gets really frustrating when the women become the breadwinners of their homes. Her money is her money your money is also hers, forget this 50-50 bullshit. The bible says the woman is the helper A.K.A assistant not co-provider. The bible also says that a man who can't provide for his home is worse than an infidel. So, if an accomplished woman decides to start comfortably in a marriage, please don't criticize her... step up your game instead, that's if you really love her. This is just my opinion, I'd like to know yours.

P.S three things I look out for in a guy: Character and attitude, relationship with God and Financial stability.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by NairalandCS(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2017
You wan start another fight this morning about ? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Zarqabe(f): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
me sef i dont no why. men who chase money re called hardworking nd ambitious but women who chase money re called gold diggers. why

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by NairalandCS(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Zarqabe:
me sef i dont no why. men who chase money re called hardworking nd ambitious but women who chase money re called gold diggers. why

Girls who are after money are hard working, it is the girls who want a guy to hand them money for just being girls or in exchange for sex that are referred to as gold diggers.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by moshood521: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2017
I beg watin dem wan b if dem na b gold digger?
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2017
They re looking for gold na... grin
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Because they are broke, hungry and worthless. The fact that no girl wants to associate with them throws them into a fit of rage, then they do the only thing that gives them release- they come online with their borrowed data and bark and rant like rabid dogs. That word "gold digger" has clearly been abused. Every woman in her right senses will want to be with a guy that is financially stable, no one wants to be with a liability. That doesn't make her a gold digger.
A gold digger is a person that goes into a relationship SOLELY for material benefits.
If you still can't still tell the difference, then you need to upgrade your brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by VargasVee(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
Because they are broke, hungry and worthless. The fact that no girl wants to associate with them throws them into a fit of rage, then they do the only thing that gives them release- they come online with their borrowed data and bark and rant like rabid dogs. That word "gold digger" has clearly been abused. Every woman in her right senses will want to be with a guy that is financially stable, no one wants to be with a liability. That doesn't make her a gold digger.
A gold digger is a person that goes into a relationship SOLELY for material benefits.
If you still can't still tell the difference, then you need to upgrade your brain.

Nigeria's economy must be hitting hard on you grin

Now, relax and take a deep breathe. According to the Op, "Appreciate Money". What's it mean? Who doesn't appreciate it? Now as a society of such, there are bound to be classes, that he's broke today doesn't mean he'd be tomorrow. Money fall from trees? You work for it. Your rant makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Victornezzar: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
Shuuu naso u carry men 4 mind reach
Hope u av a brother
I don't av any problem with a gal who's after my money nd still loves me very well
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Here we go again
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Like I keep on saying, I have no problems with broke guys, infact, there's nothing wrong with being broke. We've all being broke at a point in time in our lives and even the richest men of today were not always rich, they had to start from being broke. But the problem lies when one is broke and lazy. When they keep on whining about being broke instead of using that valuable time to think of ways to make money. When they've got no ambition, no plans for the future, no desire to be successful, they just live each day as it come. That's when being broke is a disease.
And why's it that when you're all hit with the hard facts, you call it a rant?

VargasVee:

Now, relax and take a deep breathe. According to the Op, "Appreciate Money". What's it mean? Who doesn't appreciate it? Now as a society of such, there are bound to be classes, that he's broke today doesn't mean he'd be tomorrow. Money fall from trees? You work for it. Your rant makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandCS:

Girls who are after money are hard working, it is the girls who want a guy to hand them money for just being girls or in exchange for sex that are referred to as gold diggers.

neatly explained.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by ikeepitreal(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Girls who appreciate money and desire it in exchange for time with their vaginas. They are Gold diggers.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
Like I keep on saying, I have no problems with broke guys, infact, there's nothing wrong with being broke. We've all being broke at a point in time in our lives and even the richest men of today were not always rich, they had to start from being broke. But the problem lies when one is broke and lazy. When they keep on whining about being broke instead of using that valuable time to think of ways to make money. When they've got no ambition, no plans for the future, no desire to be successful, they just live each day as it come. That's when being broke is a disease.

grin grin The truth is bitter.Don't expect them to understand.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Funky123(f): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sometimes i don't blame girls who refuse to stay with broke guys cos some guys can be so nice and caring when there is no money but when they ve change dats when u will see their real being,i have a friend who dated a guy when he didn't ve kobo to spend on her but she never complain,even to the level of buying shirts for him, when the guy got a job and start making money dats when he began to find fault in her....And if this kind of lady now said she cant date anybody dat is not financially stable dey will start calling her gold digger
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Funky123:
Sometimes i don't blame girls who refuse to stay with broke guys cos some guys can be so nice and caring when there is no money but when they ve change dats when u will see their real being,i have a friend who dated a guy when he didn't ve kobo to spend on her but she never complain,even to the level of buying shirts for him, when the guy got a job and start making money dats when he began to find fault in her....And if this kind of lady now said she cant date anybody dat is not financially stable dey will start calling her gold digger

Exactly! one of the reasons why dating a broke guy is scary lol!... Another fear I have is if we start dating and eventually get married, ten years he hasn't still hit the jackpot and frustration will set in... I'm really scared
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Cinderella5(f): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandCS:

from my observation, guys are more into that now, begging women for money, looking for sugar mummies.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
VargasVee:

lol some people remain broke for a long time... If you'll marry a broke guy just be ready to survive because you don't know how long it will take before he hits the jackpot...
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by VargasVee(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
vivienne03:

lol some people remain broke for a long time... If you'll marry a broke guy just be ready to survive because you don't know how long it will take before he hits the jackpot...

The signs would be there for you, if there's one thing I detest, then it's lazy people. If he has the vision and hardworking, truss me, it'll never be the same
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by VargasVee(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:

Love, being broke itself is a sin. I don't stay around lazy people with absolutely no plan and commitment. But y'all make it sound like its a particular gender thing. Most women sit on their as$es and expect manna to fall from heaven, How? What happened to their brains or hands? And then make out a term to stereotype other people. that's where my issue is.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Funky123(f): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
vivienne03:

Exactly! one of the reasons why dating a broke guy is scary lol!... Another fear I have is if we start dating and eventually get married, ten years he hasn't still hit the jackpot and frustration will set in... I'm really scared
My dear its nt easy ooo...he must ve a job before planning any wedding,most of this guys that come to this NL to call girls gold diggers are d ones creating thread about sex..i don't know that empty pocket has d right to erection o
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by LordCrimson(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Zarqabe:
It depends on your understanding of the term 'Chasing money'
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by LordCrimson(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Funky123:
My dear its nt easy ooo...he must ve a job before planning any wedding,most of this guys that come to this NL to call girls gold diggers are d ones creating thread about sex..i don't know that empty pocket has d right to erection o
On behalf of the broke guys of NL(BGN) And in my capacity as the spokesman of the aforementioned group, We declare you unfit and incapable of commanding an erection grin
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Funky123(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
On behalf of the broke guys of NL(BGN) And in my capacity as the spokesman of the aforementioned group, We declare you unfit and incapable of commanding an erection grin
Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by NairalandCS(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cinderella5:
from my observation, guys are more into that now, begging women for money, looking for sugar mummies.

They are also gold diggers.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
If you still can't still tell the difference, then you need to upgrade your brain

LOL...
ITS SIMPLE.
MAJORITY OF WOMEN WANT EVERYTHING SERVED TO THEM ON A PLATTER OF GOLD, THEY DON'T WANT ANY STRESS AT ALL. THEY JUST WANNA BE GETTING PAID FOR BREATHING.

I'M NOT IN ANY WAY AGAINST THE GOLD-DIGGING CRUSADE, NEITHER DO I LABEL ANYONE AS A GOLD DIGGER (BOTH GENDERS)
I'M ONLY TRYING TO ADDRESS THE FIRST LINE OF YOUR POST WHICH CONTAINS THE WORDS "BROKE" AND "WORTHLESS".

1. THERE ARE MANY MADE MEN, ESPECIALLY CELEBS, ATHLETES, AFRAID OF PICKING ONE OF YOU AND MAKING A PERMANENT UNION BECAUSE THEY'RE SCARED OF THE LONG-RUN OUTCOME, CONSTANT MILKING FOR LIFE AND A DIVORCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, IN WHICH THE "MAN'S" EVERYTHING IS SPLIT AND THE WOMAN TAKES AROUND HALF OR MORE.

2. YOU GIRLS NEVER CEASE TO ALIGN THE WORDS "MEN & BROKE", AS IF POSSESSING A VAGINA AND A PAIR OF MILK-PRODUCING ORGANS IS THE GREATEST WEALTH.

3. AND @THE HIGHLIGHTED UP THERE IN YOUR POST, TRY TO READ IT AGAIN, AND TELL ME THE ENTIRE DEAL WITH FEMINISM BECAUSE I DON'T GET HOW YOU ALL WANT EQUALITY BUT FAIL TO SEE THE ERRORS. YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANY ROLES AS A REASONABLE HUMAN, YOU JUST WANT THE FREEDOM TO EXERCISE YOUR POOR MENTALITY AND WEAKNESSES.

A BROKE WOMAN IS A SWEETHEART TO A MAN, WHILE A BROKE MAN IS A LIABILITY TO A WOMAN?

SINCERELY, YOU'RE THE ONE WHOSE BRAIN SHOULD BE WORKED ON.
IT SHOULD BE COMPLETELY ERASED AND AN ENTIRELY NEW VERSION SHOULD BE REINSTALLED.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Fadiga24(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Zarqabe:
Women who chase money are not called gold diggers.

The gold diggers are the women who instead of chasing money, they chase men who chase money.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Cladez(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
A pained gold digger spotted.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
You just typed a fat load of stinky BULLSHIT that has absolutely nothing to do with what I posited initially. You should get off your anger-fueled rage and them calm down to read and COMPREHEND what I typed. What you typed was just an incoherent pile of atrocity, it was too obvious that you were too agitated by the truth to be calm enough to make rational points like I did. I felt my IQ deplete as I attempted to read your garbage.
And you do not need to SHOUT to make your point. It just shows how grieved you are.
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL...
ITS SIMPLE.
MAJORITY OF WOMEN WANT EVERYTHING SERVED TO THEM ON A PLATTER OF GOLD, THEY DON'T WANT ANY STRESS AT ALL. THEY JUST WANNA BE GETTING PAID FOR BREATHING.

I'M NOT IN ANY WAY AGAINST THE GOLD-DIGGING CRUSADE, NEITHER DO I LABEL ANYONE AS A GOLD DIGGER (BOTH GENDERS)
I'M ONLY TRYING TO ADDRESS THE FIRST LINE OF YOUR POST WHICH CONTAINS THE WORDS "BROKE" AND "WORTHLESS".

1. THERE ARE MANY MADE MEN, ESPECIALLY CELEBS, ATHLETES, AFRAID OF PICKING ONE OF YOU AND MAKING A PERMANENT UNION BECAUSE THEY'RE SCARED OF THE LONG-RUN OUTCOME, CONSTANT MILKING FOR LIFE AND A DIVORCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, IN WHICH THE "MAN'S" EVERYTHING IS SPLIT AND THE WOMAN TAKES AROUND HALF OR MORE.

2. YOU GIRLS NEVER CEASE TO ALIGN THE WORDS "MEN & BROKE", AS IF POSSESSING A VAGINA AND A PAIR OF MILK-PRODUCING ORGANS IS THE GREATEST WEALTH.

3. AND @THE HIGHLIGHTED UP THERE IN YOUR POST, TRY TO READ IT AGAIN, AND TELL ME THE ENTIRE DEAL WITH FEMINISM BECAUSE I DON'T GET HOW YOU ALL WANT EQUALITY BUT FAIL TO SEE THE ERRORS. YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANY ROLES AS A REASONABLE HUMAN, YOU JUST WANT THE FREEDOM TO EXERCISE YOUR POOR MENTALITY AND WEAKNESSES.

A BROKE WOMAN IS A SWEETHEART TO A MAN, WHILE A BROKE MAN IS A LIABILITY TO A WOMAN?

SINCERELY, YOU'RE THE ONE WHOSE BRAIN SHOULD BE WORKED ON.
IT SHOULD BE COMPLETELY ERASED AND AN ENTIRELY NEW VERSION SHOULD BE REINSTALLED.
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Sierusvirus(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
A girl working hard to make her money is known as being " Hard working " cos she doesn't want to depend on a guy for money and her upkeep but if it comes fine.
A girl that doesn't want to stress herself but wants money and starts going for guys that are made to get it are called " gold diggers" and broke.
That's the difference grin
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by NothingDoMe: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
You just typed a fat load of stinky BULLSHIT that has absolutely nothing to do with what I posited initially. You should get off your anger-fueled rage and them calm down to read and COMPREHEND what I typed. What you typed was just an incoherent pile of atrocity, it was too obvious that you were too agitated by the truth to be calm enough to make rational points like I did. I felt my IQ deplete as I attempted to read your garbage.
And you do not need to SHOUT to make your point. It just shows how grieved you are.

Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Slayed Queen Keeps Callin Me Cos Of My Small Dick!! / I Recorded My Nude Video For My US Based Boyfriend - Rashida Black Beauty / Girl Rubs Boyfriend’s Sperm On Her Face – See Her Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.