Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? (1450 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by H2Ossss(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
vivienne03:
This topic is a highly debatable one that spruces many's insecurities. Why is it that girls who appreciate money are being accused of golddigging these days? Many girls today are not keen on struggling or starting from scratch like their parents. Some were born with semi-silver spoons and would rather continue to have the life they've been accustomed to or even better, rather than follow exactly in the footsteps of their mothers. is it wrong for a girl to desire a man who's financiallly buoyant? Please don't tell me money isn't necessary in a relationship in fact it's part of the major factors for decision making before marriage. You should consider the long-term i.e if the guy will be able to provide substantially in future because to be honest, when the money isn't there, the 'love' or rather infatuation will open your eyes. I'm not saying women should be totally dependent, but It gets really frustrating when the women become the breadwinners of their homes. Her money is her money your money is also hers, forget this 50-50 bullshit. The bible says the woman is the helper A.K.A assistant not co-provider. The bible also says that a man who can't provide for his home is worse than an infidel. So, if an accomplished woman decides to start comfortably in a marriage, please don't criticize her... step up your game instead, that's if you really love her. This is just my opinion, I'd like to know your opinion

P.S three things I look out for in a guy: Character and attitude, relationship with God and Financial stability.

Girls and money money talk.... Make una no dey disturb us again.... No body hold u ohhh...
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Sierusvirus:
A girl working hard to make her money is known as being " Hard working " cos she doesn't want to depend on a guy for money and her upkeep but if it comes fine.
A girl that doesn't want to stress herself but wants money and starts going for guys that are made to get it are called " gold diggers" and broke.
That's the difference grin
Perfect.

People need to need to know that there's a difference between looking for someone who can complement your income so you can afford your kids a comfortable life while you're working your a,ss off AND looking for someone on whose shoulders you'll drop all your responsibilities while you do nothing.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? by Sierusvirus(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

Perfect.

People need to need to know that there's a difference between looking for someone who can complement your income so you can afford your kids a comfortable life while you're working your a,ss off AND looking for someone on whose shoulders you'll drop all your responsibilities while you do nothing.

Yeah, but how? They dont want to understand the simple truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls,can U Do This? / See The Hair Made By A Lady That Has Gone Viral (pics) / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.