Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? (1723 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:

thank you . Says what a lot?
Why you did not sound like an average Nigerian lady
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by darkIsBeautiful(f): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:
Why you did not sound like an average Nigerian lady
Alright
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by NairalandCS(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

The thing you people don't understand is that we people on Locks dont care about what people think of us.

I'm just trying to know why they are like that when we are not always the worse people.

But you cared enough to create a thread about it ? Please.

Like every other stereotypes, there is a little bit of truth in it. You can deny the fact that 7 out of every 10 guys on 'locks' as you call them are not responsible. Period.
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by NairalandCS(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abang52:

you mad man instance is baseless

How ? Explain please.
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandCS:

But you cared enough to create a thread about it ? Please.

Like every other stereotypes, there is a little bit of truth in it. You can deny the fact that 7 out of every 10 guys on 'locks' as you call them are not responsible. Period.
7 out of 10 guys on low cuts too are not responsible too. Deal with that
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by NairalandCS(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:
7 out of 10 guys on low cuts too are not responsible too. Deal with that

Lool if you say so.
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Maxi112: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op, is that hair you carrying dreadlock?
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Maxi112:
You are just seing it from the front.
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
I find them cool if it is neat
You see why you're so sweet? You always think outside the box. I like
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

You are just seing it from the front.
That's not dreads bro
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Maxi112:
Jacksparr0w127:
That's not dreads bro
you think it was not from the front view.

Look at it now from the side . Uploaded
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

you think it was not from the front view.

Look at it now from the side . Uploaded
Now, that's dreads✔️✔️✔️

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Night With Joel / Things Women Love About Men. / Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.