Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. (1879 Views)

Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / Dear Romancelanders ,what Is More Sweeter Than Sex / Dear Romancelanders, Please Help Me Rate This Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
AltarBoy1:
To the ladies. Does the "quality" and fun of a date depends on what you eat or on the time and discussion you have with your partner.
ladies in the house, can you help me answer the above.

lalasticlala.... tag some of them for me.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by massive1019(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
AltarBoy1:
she met the wrong person.
nah so boss
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by MissRaine69(f): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
You are not over reacting. You are being logical and practical Why make an effort on a woman who is all about her and hers. You now know that she is materialistic. Focus elsewhere.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by MissRaine69(f): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
AltarBoy1:
To the ladies. Does the "quality" and fun of a date depends on what you eat or on the time and discussion you have with your partner.
For the fickle ones it's all about how much was spent on them. For the higher functioning female humans it's all about the conversation and memories shared.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
MissRaine69:

For the fickle ones it's all about how much was spent on them. For the higher functioning female humans it's all about the conversation and memories shared.
I guess I met a fickle one. but it's bad hw some ladies act.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 'sexy' Way This 20 Year Old Girl Celebrated Her Birthday / "Stop Forcing Children To Stand Up For Elders At Events"- Nigerian Guy / Video: Chinenye Uzuakoli From Nigeria Naked Video Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.