Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

24 Romantic Dating Tips A Guy Can Do To Make A Girl Melt. No 15 Is A SHOCKER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Romantic Dating Tips A Guy Can Do To Make A Girl Melt. No 15 Is A SHOCKER (465 Views)

No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch / Hot! 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Patronizing Prostitutes… No.15 Is So True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Romantic Dating Tips A Guy Can Do To Make A Girl Melt. No 15 Is A SHOCKER by bettanews: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Being in love is a wonderful, glorious, fantastic journey that brings together two people in a miraculous explosion of passion. Trust me these 24 Dating Tips will surely Make Any Girl Melt Completely. ( No 15 is a Blast) .

Sorry, I know that was really flowery, but stick with me, OK? Now, I may have seen this as a quote on Instagram at some point, but sometimes we’re lucky enough to find a soul that grooves with ours. Sometimes the universe just throws us a line.It’s a great thing. With all that said, our boyfriends also have the ability to drive us completely insane. Men and women have a unique sort of relationship. We’re two halves of a whole, but each side is extremely different. We’re compatible and incompatible all at once.

Our relationships leave us feeling happy, frustrated, delighted, ecstatic, angry and just plain emotionally overwhelmed. Our boyfriends are just so cute and annoying and sweet and clueless and wonderful and… UGH. Our boys make our hearts swell and our heads cloudy. Yes, we ladies do get a little coo-coo-crazy when we fall in love. We think with our hearts, not our heads. We’re all emotional clues and no logical cues. We’re baffled when our men think when we say, “I’m fine,” it means we actually are fine. We don’t understand why our boyfriends don’t talk to their parents about us. It makes us feel like we’re losing our minds and belong in a padded room.

There are plenty of overdone, washed out ways to make your girlfriend feel safe and secure in your relationship, but it’s really the smallest, simplest gestures that are actually the most noteworthy. Something as simple as a kiss on the hand or wearing that shirt she bought you will go the furthest and melt her heart. It may sound corny, but it’ll work every time.

See The 24 Dating Tips a guy can do to make his girlfriend fall for him all over again

1. Tell her how cute she is in the morning. Even if she looks completely smudged and swollen, you know she’s still the cutest thing in the world.

Read All [url="http://pengist.com/24-romantic-dating-tips-do-to-make-a-girl-melt/"]24 Dating Tips Here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve The Embarassment Of Premature Ejaculation / Uk's First Gay Muslim Marriage (video) / Opinion: Can You Do This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.