Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Opinion: Can You Do This ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Can You Do This ??? (463 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Opinion: Can You Really Get A Wife Material On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Can You Do This ??? by MrRationaL(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
A guy swallowed a vega in order to have sex with his girlfriend an the girl refuse to come on that perticular time, his penis start increase in size because of the absence of having no sex and if the guy did not have sex after 6 hours he can easly die.
The guy is the only son in their family, his mother took him to go and look for the prostitutes, the first prostitute said over her deadbody, the second one still the same and the last one said is better for her to live her job than to have sex with the guy.
His mother then sercrifised herself to have sex with her only son (the guy) in order to save his one an only son's life.
Question; Do you think the woman did well?
COMMENT YOUR ANSWER BELLOW
Re: Opinion: Can You Do This ??? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
shocked

What kind of topic is this abeeeg?
Re: Opinion: Can You Do This ??? by falconey(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wait let me ask your uncle.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Can You Do This ??? by sandyisioma(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
falconey:

Wait let me ask your uncle.......

hehe
Re: Opinion: Can You Do This ??? by Oluwaesko(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Let me go ND ask iffa

(1) (Reply)

J / This Nigerian Lady Has 5 Step-mothers? / Churchill Responds To Tonto - I Am Not The Son Of The Ex-president's Gardener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.