Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? (826 Views)

Next Thing, I Was Showered With Squ!rt Fluids. Damn!!! / Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, The Next Thing / SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by slayminder(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
I guess I’ve always been a creative soul. Even as a young lad of four or five I was doing some amazing things but all just change, I realize I don't have much friend I don't get love from people even if I show dem real love, I don't have much friends family hardly call you in school or talk to me, have been sponsoring my self through school but am getting tired, but all this started when I lost my parent how can someone get through life
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Fernandowski(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
roll up a joint and get high
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
If your life don scatter, cos you no get money/

Your girlfriend don dey wait ah, and her problem don dey plenty/

You no dey wait forward

Shayo Shayo I tell you make you Shayo shayo/

I tell you make you Shayo shayo/

Shayo no dey disappoint person/

I tell you make you Shayo Shayo/

Shayo Shayo I tell you make you Shayo/

Shayo Shayo no dey disappoint person/

Shayo na the best thing/

1 Like

Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
roll up a joint and get high
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
There is nothing like half victory or I almost made it don't give up

Op always have it at the back of your mind that if you stop now, all your previous effort to these stage will be waste of effort
Every thing you are going through now is a face in your life and things will get better if you keep trying

Read inspiration books, go to the internet read inspirational quotes
If you are a christian pray

1 Like

Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Oyindidi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
slayminder:
I guess I’ve always been a creative soul. Even as a young lad of four or five I was doing some amazing things but all just change, I realize I don't have much friend I don't get love from people even if I show dem real love, I don't have much friends family hardly call you in school or talk to me, have been sponsoring my self through school but am getting tired, but all this started when I lost my parent how can someone get through life
Believe in yourself. Self love is priceless. Sorry about your parents.
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Fernandowski(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

grin grin
lolzzzz

all day homie!!!!!!
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzzz
all day homie!!!!!!
Nothing do you, Bro... grin

Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Fernandowski(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

wow !!!!

Stephen curry and Klay Thompson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basketball is life bro
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Fernandowski(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

come roll up with me bro!!!
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
slayminder:
Success is d best revenge. Don't relent. When you blow, dem mofos will come shining their fake teeth at you... Its left for u to know how to relate with them.
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
come roll up with me bro!!!
Depends on what we're rolling, Bro... wink
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
wow !!!!

Stephen curry and Klay Thompson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basketball is life bro

LOL... I think I once read about you being a basketballer yo... Godspeed, Man cool
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by pryme(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
slayminder:

Is it me or this post is different from the title of the thread.
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Fernandowski(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... I think I once read about you being a basketballer yo... Godspeed, Man cool
yeah bro..... I am boss...... about the topic, I don't think I can ever feel down In my life..... I have been through hell and back but I'm still alive and still working really hard for a brighter future

about rolling up, Nah...... I have never smoked before and I bet my life saying that...... I am not even looking out for a first time
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
yeah bro..... I am boss...... about the topic, I don't think I can ever feel down In my life..... I have been through hell and back but I'm still alive and still working really hard for a brighter future

about rolling up, Nah...... I have never smoked before and I bet my life saying that...... I am not even looking out for a first time

LOL... Don't mind the OP, life never show am correct pepper yet sef... I thought they said "Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise"... grin

LOL... There is life in kushing, Man... And I think Lebron James does that too... cheesy
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Fernandowski(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Don't mind the OP, life never show am correct pepper yet sef... I thought they said "Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise"... grin

LOL... There is life in kushing, Man... And I think Lebron James does that too... cheesy
lolzz

Nah.... LeBron doesn't..... I don't think so...... google J. R Smith and see for yourself
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by misspineapple(f): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sit down...Be humble

Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzz

Nah.... LeBron doesn't..... I don't think so...... google J. R Smith and see for yourself

LOL... Ain't a basketball freak, Man.... If sex or shayo was to be a sport on its own, then I'll proudly be a freak... cheesy
Re: When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? by Cleopatra4(f): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
When life knocks you down u rise up again ..
This favourite verse I love so much..
"do not rejoice over me oh my enemy when fall I shall rise again. Micah 7:8.
Life is not fair..
U have come this far to want to give up..
Look within you d answer is there with you..

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Girls See Beauty And Potential In Every Man / Nairalanders Please Help Me / Guys If She Has A Boyfriend Already, Then These Steps Can Help You Get Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.