Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Next Thing, I Was Showered With Squ!rt Fluids. Damn!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Next Thing, I Was Showered With Squ!rt Fluids. Damn!!! (1231 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / White Fluids Like Milk Comes Out From My Woman Breast During Sex!!! / Bbnaija Erica Showered Naked With Neo And Brighto (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next Thing, I Was Showered With Squ!rt Fluids. Damn!!! by OsmanH163(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2020
My name is Alex Oluwatobi & I'm confused!

When I was in 200 level, I met Funke who joined my Dept through A-levels. One thing led to the other & we got talking. I started developing a special likeness for her.

She is a natural beauty, nerdy, well endowed (front & back �).
I summoned the courage to ask her out, but i was turned down. She said the best we could be is just friends as she is in a serious relationship.

Few months after, I tried again but still met a dead end. So I decided to drop it & agreed to be in the friendzone.
We were true friends with no strings attached. Though, we made out once but nothing after that. She was the complete package. She sleeps over in my room without things happening. We've seen ourselves more like brothers & sisters.

Her boyfriend was a very rich Lagos boy.
His family is affiliated to one of the strong Lagos politicians, not jagaban. He comes visiting with lots of goodies which Funke always share with me.

He'll always threaten me subtly, "if you touch my babe, I'll cut off your thing" he'll say.

I wasn't thinking of having...

...a GF as I was getting all the necessary attention and care from Funke. I've never been a sex freak, so sex wasn't my priority at all. I just wanted to always talk to Funke, sleep, eat & make sure I read so as to make the 2.1 (2nd class upper) I promised my uncle(sponsor).

Luckily, I made the 2.1 in Computer science as promised. I immediately got a job after NYSC, so I'd to move to Lagos from IB.

By this time, Funke & I barely see but we talk virtually everyday.

The gidi struggle was real, I was living in Ikorodu while my office was in Ajah.

By this time, Funke has started working with one of the new generation banks in VI.

We were still keeping up but not like we used to. Lagos palava!

Funke always flaunt her BF on every social media platform. I loved their love life, but a part of me still likes her...

...so much.

Old flames die hard they say.

Earlier this year, I was invited by one of our clients to a gala night, that was were I met Chiamaka.

Pretty, yellow, curvy, clean from head to toe!

Chiamaka is the Head of Digital Comms. in her company.

She's a BIG GIRL!
I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the Jameson whiskey I was sipping..READ MORE...

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Guys Feel Uneazy Seeing Close Friends Date There Sisters. / See reactions as Nigerian Baker crafts a Birthday cake in the form of a Gen set / How We Went Off The Rail Trying To Raise Children To Be Religious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.