Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church (55928 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by ebubefavou: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Following their traditional marriage which was held in his new wife's hometown, Ogoja, Cross Rivers state on Saturday July 1st, which footballers, comedians and other dignitaries attended, Leicester City FC Star, Ahmed Musa and his wife Juliet, held their thanksgiving service at the St. Columba Catholic Church in Idum Mbube, Cross Rivers state on Sunday July 2nd.

However, it should be noted that Ahmed is a Muslim while Juliet is a Catholic. More photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/footballer-ahmed-musa-new-wife-juliet-hold-thanksgiving-service-photos.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by moneyspeaking: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
we never can tell

Modified.:So this post has finally hit FP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by seunlayi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
I will continue to feel his former wife, I don't like the development that led to their separation.

anyhow yagayaga, kongiratuleson

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Akukaliadiho: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Marriage is like a phone call in the middle of the night; first the ring, THEN you wake up.

46 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by smardray(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
hmmm even if he cannot finish a pass well. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by benedictnsi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Happy married life to them.... God bless their home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by safarigirl(f): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
So they went to Catholic church to do thanksgiving for a marriage contracted with the first wife still alive abi?

Tomorrow, this same Catholic church will be forming one man one wife and preaching against divorce.

All these religious houses sometimes ehn.....na only God.

Mumu Musa and his opportunist wife should enjoy this charade while it lasts

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by dessz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Akukaliadiho:
Marriage is like a phone call
in the middle of the night;
first the ring, THEN you
wake up.
ayam not understanding ur comment undecided , neither am I understanding how it relates to the thread

18 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by NwaAmaikpe: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

Ahmed Musa lacks the sexual clout to satisfy this 'Calabar' girl

Just 3days and he looks pale and drained like a Leukaemia patient.

If he is not careful, he will slump and die on the pitch like Cheick Tioté or Marc-Vivien Foé while this gold-digger walks into his wealth on her stiletto heels.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by MirJay: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
undecided. The reason i love this guy is that he is a different specimen of Mallam. A rebranded Mallam.

Sir, i salute your courage on this feat and i pray you always win the battle on the bed with her.

Once again i salute u for your civilised modalities.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by infogenius(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
It's alright
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by babyfaceafrica: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
God bless their marriage
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by tete7000(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
safarigirl:
So they went to Catholic church to do thanksgiving for a marriage contracted with the first wife still alive abi?

Tomorrow, this same Catholic church will be forming one man one wife and preaching against divorce.

Have you asked what constituted a marriage in the church? Does the church consider his first marriage valid? Only when you answer these questions, can you favourably put forward your objection.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Ra88: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na so dem take convert Musa to Christian. Issorrai

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
musa musa musa how many times did i call u ? U be bad guy oh after blasting the puna of ur ex-wife now u want 2 blast anoda one ahn ahn BROS I HAIL OH

1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by SalamRushdie: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
There is something not right about this marriage

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by DarkRider: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Which day Ahmed Musa turn Christian??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by helphelp: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
This dude Na perfect liberal Muslim..

Kudos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
How did it happen? na money this one dey find, but how can catholic weds some some one that did not being baptsized so many things happening Catholic of all...........

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by smarleybiz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
I can say dat she married him cos of money..

Get ready to b dump soon.... Muslims are entitled to #four wives and Musa is not exempted.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by rasazee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
confused guy

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by shadrach77: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Isn't he a Muslim?
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by whitering: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nawaoh ! Catholic Church of Columba ke! who wedding epp? on a serious note, did musa attend marriage course at all? I feel for the first wife. No responsible married woman deserves this humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
just for the fun of it, i wonder if a hausa muslim man can give out his daughter to a christian guy for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
safarigirl:

grin my mind exactly

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Cladez(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
safarigirl:

You sound pained,we don't need your opinion maybe you can shove it up that hole between your legs.

10 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by dacovajnr: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Looking forward to Musa's performance this season,coz this gal go don take pussy reshape him destiny cheesy grin undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by engrobidigbo: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
As a man, after God, fear Akwa Ibomites.... embarassed

If dem catch u, your whole fortune, even your future fortune go enter bear-bear bank cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers / Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.