Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church (55927 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by clefstone(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
safarigirl:
So they went to Catholic church to do thanksgiving for a marriage contracted with the first wife still alive abi?

Tomorrow, this same Catholic church will be forming one man one wife and preaching against divorce.

All these religious houses sometimes ehn.....na only God.

Mumu Musa and his opportunist wife should enjoy this charade while it lasts

His first marriage is not recognised by the Church since it was contracted outside d church.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by tete7000(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

What makes his first marriage invalid?

I don't know. I am not part of those who took decision on this "new marriage". I cannot adjudicate on matter whose facts I don't poses. The only thing I am telling you is that the church will not join you to another person that she considered validly married as long as one of the spouses is still living. Some people who are even regular baptised church members and who are into some unions are considered to be invalidly married and are denied sacraments in the church.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by smarleybiz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
fred900:

can't you read and comprehend simple wrte-up before spewing anyhow. they had a thanksgiving in the Church and NOT A WEDDING.

What's d reason behind d thanksgiving? or do d both just wake up one morning and decided to go for thanksgiving... it's obvious u can't relate present occurrences wit d past ones.
A bitch like u should b in d street hawking sachets waters instead of making silly reply on Nairaland.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Tchinaidi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Kkposky: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ahmed Musa lacks the sexual clout to satisfy this 'Calabar' girl

Just 3days and he looks pale and drained like a Leukaemia patient.

If he is not careful, he will slump and die on the pitch like Cheick Tioté or Marc-Vivien Foé while this gold-digger walks into his wealth on her stiletto heels.

you lack sense
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by whitering: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

The Church only has power to refuse their marriage and not Thanksgiving. Canon law
it seems the Catholic church is turning blind eyes to many issues.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Zabilon007(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
dessz:
ayam not understanding ur comment undecided , neither am I understanding how it relates to the thread

You dull.... I hope you understand this one.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
tete7000:

Have you asked what constituted a marriage in the church? Does the church consider his first marriage valid? Only when you answer these questions, can you favourably put forward your objection.
U dey mind her?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
He went to catholic to do Thanksgiving and all hell want to let loose...yahoo boys and ritualist also do Thanksgiving in churches too including Pentecostal churches.. Him even try do Thanksgiving una dey talk... The church did not Wed him so nothing concern the church after all he didn't kill anybody about did his ex wife petition him,?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by wellmax(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
tete7000:

Have you asked what constituted a marriage in the church? Does the church consider his first marriage valid? Only when you answer these questions, can you favourably put forward your objection.

Guy leave matter and don't defend nonsense.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by hayordehg09: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
The power of a yellow ponyor
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by icybeth(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
tete7000:

marriage is marriage and agreement is agreement.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Well, with all this he is no more a Muslim, i hope he knows that
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Henrypraise: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
safarigirl:
So they went to Catholic church to do thanksgiving for a marriage contracted with the first wife still alive abi?

Tomorrow, this same Catholic church will be forming one man one wife and preaching against divorce.

de came for Thanksgiving, d church didn't wed dem, wat ever de av come to tank God for is between dem n dia God, d man of God cannot deprive DRM d privilege of Thanksgiving....

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Blackfire(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
dessz:
ayam not understanding ur comment undecided , neither am I understanding how it relates to the thread

The guy lost his phone... Hence the un network comment
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
whitering:

it seems the Catholic church is turning blind eyes to many issues.

There z nothing like turning blind eye here. The church operates with the canon law which derived from the old Jewish tradition. You cannot stop somebody's Thanksgiving and tag him a sinner. You can only stop his marriage. If you have a baby out of wedlock, you can do Thanksgiving. Does not mean the church loves your decision. But its not the church power to stop people from thanking God. Same way it was done in the Jewish tradition.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by repogirl(f): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Calabar girls.... Chai!
So tey the guy go catholic church for thanks giving?

This cupnomi love must be very strong!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Airtimex(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
safarigirl:

Madam safari I feel your anger. I don't know much about the first wife and their marriage but I want to ask, did he wed the first wife in catholic church? If your answer is no then the catholic church don't recognise that marriage...

More so, they are only going there for thanksgiving and not for marriage. You have your reasons of coming to church to give thanks to God, the church won't deny you that...
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by fxskye: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Juliet doesn't see Ahmed as someone that has a wife before..... There is money so no problem
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by lilytender: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
safarigirl:

Musa is not Mumu, he has money to throw around and women like money. He has finished spending on the first wife and have dumped her and moved to the next victim. In no time, he will be through with the current victim, he will then dump her and scout for another victim who is a gold digger with good pusssy.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by ChiefSweetus: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
if not that she is now a married woman so i must accord her that marital "esteem", i would speculate that her to-to is very very warm and viscose, for it to turn somebody's father's head around sotay e chase im wife comot kpata-kpata! shocked

Calabar leaf should not be used to cook soup otherwise you don buy market.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by pyman11(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
it had the mother of Ahmed musa na christian that why this can happen......
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by tete7000(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
icybeth:

marriage is marriage and agreement is agreement.
Cc: wellmax

Think about this: ' A went to a court and signed a marriage contract that put a clause that I can leave my spouse if things are not going well'.
B went to church and signed a marriage contract that says for better for worse till death do us part with no room for one leaving the ozher.

Did they both sign the same agreement?
If A leaves his marriage, did he invalid ate his contract? Can B jump out of marriage and justify it?

Answer my question in an objective manner.

The bible says what God has joined together and not what court joined together. Court leaves an escape and people consent, God doesn't.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by willybilly: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
uncle005:
How did it happen? na money this one dey find, but how can catholic weds some some one that did not being baptsized so many things happening Catholic of all...........
The Catholic Church allows mixed marriage, i.e, marriage between a Catholic and someone who is not a Catholic. There are rules attached. For instance, the Catholic partner will remain Catholic and all the Children they have will be raised in the Catholic way.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Jessestunch: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
clefstone:
His first marriage is not recognised by the Church since it was contracted outside d church.

That's not true.. The Catholic won't wed you even if your previous marriage wasn't conducted in a Catholic church so far tour wife is still alive.. What they did was a Thanksgiving and the church does not have the power to stop any Thanksgiving
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Marcelinho(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Brother this was Cross River State not Akwa Ibom.....Ogun and Oyo are not the same
or are they?
engrobidigbo:
As a man, after God, fear Akwa Ibomites.... embarassed

If dem catch u, your whole fortune, even your future fortune go enter bear-bear bank cry
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Nuelstar(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is he not a Muslim?
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Rilwayne001: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
No wonder the idiot turned out to be a failure at Leicester angry

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by rahl12(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
safarigirl:

did the former wife married in Catholic or any other church ?. because any woman not married in the church not recognized. be warned of your word.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Okudiover(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
tete7000:

I was about to ask this questions before you read my mind chai!

cool cool cool cool
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by kakaG: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
ebubefavou:
Following their traditional marriage which was held in his new wife's hometown, Ogoja, Cross Rivers state on Saturday July 1st, which footballers, comedians and other dignitaries attended, Leicester City FC Star, Ahmed Musa and his wife Juliet, held their thanksgiving service at the St. Columba Catholic Church in Idum Mbube, Cross Rivers state on Sunday July 2nd.

However, it should be noted that Ahmed is a Muslim while Juliet is a Catholic. More photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/footballer-ahmed-musa-new-wife-juliet-hold-thanksgiving-service-photos.html

I didn't know there was another religion called catholic. I may be on my own, but I've always known catholics to be christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers / Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.