Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? (17839 Views)

Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering / Warning Signs That A Used Car Has Been In An Accident / What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by soleexx(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Third main-land bridge shocked
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abuja-kaduna expressway
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Donmonday1994(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Okene to lokoja express during era of kidnapping in kogi

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Martins8102(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
In front of the office of D NSA
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by tellwisdom: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

What an irony
Your moniker and your grammar is the best example of a Paradox on this thread.

Mugun...find work u no gree. na likes u dey hustle upandan for here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Then in secondary school in front of my new girlfriends house with her friends mocking me..they even offered to help me push am...what could have been worse than that cry

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by jazinogold(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu at night last week angry

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Ladipodeal: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
obafemee80:
3rd mainland bridge..
It was a scary experience grin
Met someone whose car stopped him on 3MB midnight. He sold some of his shares the next day and got a brand new car.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Onliie(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
IKORODU

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by AfonjaRepublic(f): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
so after a nice date, i was expecting to take the girl home,
buh she opted i drop her in her house...

ladies and gentle men.. my car broke down in front of her gate,
her gate man help me push it so i park well, and i spent the night
in her house... the banging no be here that night.. infact i stayed in her
house for two days pretending i sent the mechanic to go to aba and
buy the spare part for the car.. lmao...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by leej(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nma27:
Middle of the road. I had to alight and help my friend push from d rear... Thank God some guys rushed to our rescue cos I sighted one dangote trailer coming... I fear those trailers eh! I push car not minding those behind me would size up d ass well... Na their problem. Lol

You have a sizable ass ni?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Tapout(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Guy na wa ooo...

Because of this your post, even if I did it, I will just deny oo...

Chai

grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by diva90: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
My car has never broken down on me
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by OMEGA009(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
In front of Badoo head office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by xynerise: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
3rd Freaking mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by NLProblemChild(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Mine broke down at a brothel and no one was willing to help push it cool
name of ur car
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by vincentjk(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
In a.. ..
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Ejegbleje(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
At Magodo near Evan's house

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by spiritedtete: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
3rd mainland bridge. Around 1am . my tire busted and my spare needed pumping. I was dressed in my agbada native. So guess what came to those thugs mind when I came out... Omo I change it thank God for Africa magic yoruba.

Formed voice like say I smoke weed. "Oga ade ki lonse ?" I put off my clothes remaining my under wear, I told them na just packaging o say we be same oo. "E ma lo se laulau o". So they went as far as obalende to pump my tire. Came back. Na so my spinal mess up o.

The rim stud was hard and there was nothing to support the spinal with. Rather the studs were breaking( an lr3). We did this till like 2:3am. Thank God for RRS they came also assisted but every effort was futile. The rrs guys stayed with the car and I got uber and left.

And around 7:30 am I went there with the someone who can help and everything was easy. Gave the boys like 4-5k.

Funny enough I gave the police guy little just to say thank you. Everything was intact.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
sad
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Lloydfolarin: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chaiiii!!!!

What an horrible day!!! What a day!

My car stopped at M25 London...

As devil wan punish my balls, my phone had 1% battery and subsequently went off without my in-car charger in sight. I suffered that day. It was my worst day on earth.

Oyinbo people are very wicked, very heartless people. They were all driving by without offering me as little as "What is going on Mate?"

I now understand why white peoples commit suicide at every slightest issue cos they don't care about humans except dogs and cats.

I was there for 4hrs. I later decided to walk to any nearest town or city, o boy, i started this journey and the road seemed endless. I kept walking like a mad man on the road side until i saw a phone booth at the other side of the highway. Suddenly i saw a police car driving by as i was about to cross the highway, they looked at me while speeding by without making any effort to stop. I thought they couldn't stop cos of their speed but only for these foolish police men to show up at the phone booth and started telling me that i have committed a traffic offence under section and subsection ... I said what have i done? They said i crossed the highway which is illegal in UK. At that point in time, having committed an offence, i was happy cos i knew they ll arrest me and take me to their station where i would just call someone or get a taxi to my house while my Bail is being processed...

How i wish it all happened in Nigeria, Nigerians would have stopped and offered some help... Nigerians are good at that

M25 is the scariest place on earth to have car issues

I was completely stranded in amazon without any hope

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by justhenry(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Went for a trad at a remote village in Imo state on a SUNDAY...and my car's shaft broke. Uhlaalaaa...i had to find one village hotel to spend the night...was late for work the following Monday morning. Boss was furious, but the map of Biafra on my body as a result of Mosquito bites vindicated me. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by patonyx1: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nop,

Funny enough the Nigeria Army may likely assist if they can or you call for their help.

tellwisdom:

RIP undecided
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nma27:
You will.. Give it time. D lord will make a way
Sure bro! Thank you!
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Then what are you doing on this thread,

It's either you can't read or your brain is paining you.
I take that as a compliment!
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Ten06(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mine was when I was driving from Abuja to yenagoa Bayelsa State, the journey was about 11 hours drive, just about 30 minutes to enter yenagoa my back tyre hooked and couldn't move again.
The worse thing was that it broke down on an inhabited area of the road with bushes on both sides, as I came down from the car lo and behold a dead man was on the ground about 10 meters from where the car got hooked and it was after 7 in evening and the day was already getting dark.
My people I couldn't lock my car again o, even the cars that I was stopping to lift me were not stopping cos they felt it is not safe for them to stop to avoid being robbed, I immediately started running along the road like a mad man, I ran for about 2 kilometers before a good samaritan manage to stop and help me

12 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by AmuDimpka: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
On third mainland bridge...The fuel pump just packed up and i had to call the mechanic from olowu to bring the fuel pump

It was a lucky day....It was on a Saturday morning though lastma came to tow the car two times ...As nwa aboy ...I no gree...The them that if them try it...We go see ourselves for water

Dem leave me with my wahala

Another one was at Dopemu in the middle of road..The alternator belt cut....After drinking

Just left the damn thing there....Told area boys to look over the car

Fixed the thing following bday
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
leej:

You have a sizable ass ni?
No.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Went to pick my sis from the airport and the car stopped right in the middle of third mainland Bridge at 2am,luckily, a danfo stopped to help tow to my house at Ajah.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
NLProblemChild:
name of ur car
Peaujout 504 cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by shitshappen(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Uzuakoli-umuahia Road, narrow bush part then around 2005. Happen at night had to sleep inside the car in the middle of know where till the next day.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Always carry your spare tire, jack and the rest.

I was driving yesterday at lekki when all of a sudden, I started hearing the sound of my tire flapping.

I had run over some sharp object that was deflating the tyre at an extremely fast rate.

This was 11pm oooo

I thought about managing it, but I didn't want to spoil the tyre, so I parked, open my boot, only to find out that I had taken out my jack and wheel spanner to use elsewhere, sigh sad

I just confuse cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Container Truck Tumbles On Otedola Bridge Lagos (photos) / How Good Is Ford Edge / Ah! My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.