Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? (17836 Views)

Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering / Warning Signs That A Used Car Has Been In An Accident / What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Teeminjin(f): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Middle of the road. I had to alight and help my friend push from d rear... Thank God some guys rushed to our rescue cos I sighted one dangote trailer coming... I fear those trailers eh! I push car not minding those behind me would size up d ass well... Na their problem. Lol

lmaooo trailers are the main reason I hate traveling. sorry ��
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Teeminjin(f): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2017
spiritedtete:
3rd mainland bridge. Around 1am . my tire busted and my spare needed pumping. I was dressed in my agbada native. So guess what came to those thugs mind when I came out... Omo I change it thank God for Africa magic yoruba.

Formed voice like say I smoke weed. "Oga ade ki lonse ?" I put off my clothes remaining my under wear, I told them na just packaging o say we be same oo. "E ma lo se laulau o". So they went as far as obalende to pump my tire. Came back. Na so my spinal mess up o.

The rim stud was hard and there was nothing to support the spinal with. Rather the studs were breaking( an lr3). We did this till like 2:3am. Thank God for RRS they came also assisted but every effort was futile. The rrs guys stayed with the car and I got uber and left.

And around 7:30 am I went there with the someone who can help and everything was easy. Gave the boys like 4-5k.

Funny enough I gave the police guy little just to say thank you. Everything was intact.

lmaoo from agbada to underwear. I can imagine the scene.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Teeminjin:

lmaooo trailers are the main reason I hate traveling. sorry ��
I tell you. Those trailers eh, you should have seen d gore dangote trailer caused in auchi on the 1st of this month... I just couldn't watch, was too bloody.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by judgedredd22(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2017
AfonjaRepublic:
so after a nice date, i was expecting to take the girl home,
buh she opted i drop her in her house...

ladies and gentle men.. my car broke down in front of her gate,
her gate man help me push it so i park well, and i spent the night
in her house... the banging no be here that night.. infact i stayed in her
house for two days pretending i sent the mechanic to go to aba and
buy the spare part for the car.. lmao...

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Martin0(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
I tell you. Those trailers eh, you should have seen d gore dangote trailer caused in auchi on the 1st of this month... I just couldn't watch, was too bloody.
eh eh u na traveler?weitin u con do for Auchi?well for we and my paddies we call Dangote trailer's or driver's(hired killer's)
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh u na traveler?weitin u con do for Auchi?well for we and my paddies we call Dangote trailer's or driver's(hired killer's)
Lolz... Was on my way to the east. You should have seen d gridlock caused by that accident. Anyway, my God pass them
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Martin0(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz... Was on my way to the east. You should have seen d gridlock caused by that accident. Anyway, my God pass them
I hate that road not good at all very infact that road nor be road ooo,the last time I traveled there by night ah,well I thank God sha nor be today them don dey plan,mehn that was were I decided not traveling at night...
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2017
Martin0:
I hate that road not good at all very infact that road nor be road ooo,the last time I traveled there by night ah,well I thank God sha nor be today them don dey plan,mehn that was were I decided not traveling at night...
God b glory
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Tapout(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2017
wendy241:
grin grin grin yeye

cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Martin0(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
God b glory
yes oo
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by adaksbullet: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Middle of the road. I had to alight and help my friend push from d rear... Thank God some guys rushed to our rescue cos I sighted one dangote trailer coming... I fear those trailers eh! I push car not minding those behind me would size up d ass well... Na their problem. Lol
these tread his talked bout we that his haved car and not frnd car undecided undecided undecided undecided

U are no needed here madam undecided
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by malache(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2017
on third mainland bridge very early on Monday morning
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2017
adaksbullet:
these tread his talked bout we that his haved car and not frnd car undecided undecided undecided undecided

U are no needed here madam undecided
Carry your gbagaun and swerve jor
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by adaksbullet: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Carry your gbagaun and swerve jor
I'm cash her tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Are u haved car? No angry

So whot are u do on tread? undecided gtfoh angry
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm cash her tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Are u haved car? No angry

So whot are u do on tread? undecided gtfoh angry
Are u have? Common face the black board and concentrate on the Brighter Grammar...
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by adaksbullet: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Are u have? Common face the black board and concentrate on the Brighter Grammar...
go too mine tread and u we seen me poss on mine 2016 Gwagon angry angry angry

Are u no no that I'm reach? undecided

Ama reach big man kiss
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2017
adaksbullet:
go too mine tread and u we seen me poss on mine 2016 Gwagon angry angry angry

Are u no no that I'm reach? undecided

Ama reach big man kiss
Migraines dude
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by MielBaker(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Desdola:
9th mile in Enugu way down in the night

Wrong place to have a breakdown.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by adaksbullet: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Migraines dude
brain his pained u undecided
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2017
adaksbullet:
brain his pained u undecided
I tells u
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by DavidEsq(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Guy na wa ooo...

Because of this your post, even if I did it, I will just deny oo...

Chai
so u did it. chai! guy ur mata jus weak me sad sad
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by judgedredd22(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
I tells u

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by mastro: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=obafemee80 post=58124768]3rd mainland bridge..
It was a scary experience grin[/quote#
#
Been there, done that, at about 11pm back in the 90s, fastest tyre change ever grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by obafemee80(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=mastro post=58142460][/quote]

lol
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Toppiano(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
On top Falomo bridge for that kind 8pm

Me wey dey do my after-work hustling things jeje. The motor begin dey do gizz-gizz and temperature just rise like that. I just offload them for Glover Road and turn back hoping to make it back to Ligali Ayorinde.

Lo and behold, the car stopped on top of Falomo. I was extremely disturbed. Only me come dey push car for night and I nor know where I can push it to.

Suddenly...

As in suddenly, I saw a guy on the other side of the bridge, I beckoned to him and he came around. We pushed it to that GTB at checking point and God sent some other angels to me. Those security guys at Porsche cars just shouted, "oga you go push am here?"

I was so happy, I parked there and while standing at Adeola Odeku looking for motor, a ford jeep just drove out from a compound and asked to offer me a ride.

I was just lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by kolinsteroy: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ode ni e. Na pidgin the guy dey speak. Read the sentence well.
Na so una go dey for I Too Know.
Weyrey..

NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

What an irony
Your moniker and your grammar is the best example of a Paradox on this thread.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by kunletexs: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
i started the journey from ogun state, it started giving indication from after redeemed camp. but first slowed down seriously at the opposite side of opc building. i had to manage it like that into lagos at 20kmp (can you imagine) i was going to jibowu to get fuel. it was 20kmp i did o go and come back to ogun state.

it was easy that time.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by achi4u(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
What I passed through the day my engine knock is what I don't know how to tell the story. Though, the car was given me signs but I ignored it thinking that when I reach my destination I will look into it not knowing that I getting myself into big problem.
First, the fan belt cut, there's no oil in the engine, no water in the radiator and the next thing, the engine stiff and knock behind enemy line. Where Ezza and Ezillo were fighting and I happened to be from Ezza. Guess what I did, I started crying and promising God that I have forsaken Him too long, that He should not look into my sins at this our.
First thing I did was to buy any type of oil my hands could reach then find water to fill the radiator and start the engine. The thing start but the kind noise I'm hearing is another fear factor.
I manage the car up to Ezzamgbo junction where I finally fell inside the gutter when one idiiiotic NDLEA flag me down. Though I wanted to park there for safety because I'm carrying some goods from Nnewi that Night.
From there I called my friend who called a friend who finally called another friend who has a car and from there we transload the goods and left the car there till next when I went to tow it with huge amount.
I replaced everything from gearbox to half & top. God thank you for sparring my life that day.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by adaksbullet: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
I tells u
are u become mine frnd? undecided
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u become mine frnd? undecided
Is bad
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by adaksbullet: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Is bad
answered mine quesion undecided are we now frnd? undecided

Are u whant too become mine frnd? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

International Driver's Licence/permit / Container Truck Tumbles On Otedola Bridge Lagos (photos) / How Good Is Ford Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.