Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? (17842 Views)

Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering / Warning Signs That A Used Car Has Been In An Accident / What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by iweecureyou: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
adaksbullet:
answered mine quesion undecided are we now frnd? undecided

Are u whant too become mine frnd? undecided
Failed trollundecided
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by dokiOloye(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
achi4u:
What I passed through the day my engine knock is what I don't know how to tell the story. Though, the car was given me signs but I ignored it thinking that when I reach my destination I will look into it not knowing that I getting myself into big problem.
First, the fan belt cut, there's no oil in the engine, no water in the radiator and the next thing, the engine stiff and knock behind enemy line. Where Ezza and Ezillo were fighting and I happened to be from Ezza. Guess what I did, I started crying and promising God that I have forsaken Him too long, that He should not look into my sins at this our.
First thing I did was to buy any type of oil my hands could reach then find water to fill the radiator and start the engine. The thing start but the kind noise I'm hearing is another fear factor.
I manage the car up to Ezzamgbo junction where I finally fell inside the gutter when one idiiiotic NDLEA flag me down. Though I wanted to park there for safety because I'm carrying some goods from Nnewi that Night.
From there I called my friend who called a friend who finally called another friend who has a car and from there we transload the goods and left the car there till next when I went to tow it with huge amount.
I replaced everything from gearbox to half & top. God thank you for sparring my life that day.
Lol.
Had a similar experience though not a breakdown on that same place.
Was driving down from Abj wt my wife though we were still dating then on d Thursday b4 easter in 2014.Spent 5 hours in a hold up in Koton Karfe due to bad road and impatient drivers who blocked d road and refused to give way for each other.
Managed to reach Lokoja by 4pm and after speeding like hell,reached Enugu by 8pm.
A classmate of my wife we were on d phone wt invited us to sleep over in Enugu but stubborn me refused cos I had this foolish feeling that it was a sign of failure for me if I didn't reach Abakaliki that night and normally I'm a night crawler,I even feel more comfortable in d night than day.
Ol boy,very shortly b4 I Ezillo,this kin torrential rainfall that looked like they were pouring buckets of water from heaven started falling.
And I be Ezza man,if I apply break there,I'm dead,d fighting wasn't so hot then but Ezillo ppl were still doing their guerrilla warfare on that road then.
Visibility was so bad that we were following a truck loaded with foams and we were thinking it was a very tall building,na 1 kin jalopy volkswagen bora I de drive then,headlamps were nothing to write home about. Wifey said we should stop naa,I quietly told her thank U don't mention.
Na my ogbonge sense I come apply,copy d edge of d road by my right de move small small.
Surprising,when I reached Ntezi,d rain wasn't heavy at all.
Very scary experience,I still shudder when I think of what could've happened assuming I crashed into a gutter in Ezzilo due to poor visibility.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by ArcToyin(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
The worst place my car has broken down is inside my sugar-mummy's compound.

Her soldier husband was also returning from Liberia that day. embarassed
And you are even glad to say you have 'sugar mummy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Good Is Ford Edge / Ah! My Car / First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.