Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108303 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
This should be simple,

"Lick lick lick my ball.s"

grin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
festwiz:
Not sure but is it "Troy"? undecided
I know i heard the term Myrmidons in Troy not sure. cry
It could be '300'. cry
Achilles, Troy.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
lovely17:
When life gets breathtakingly f*cked you can generally trace it down to one big bad decision the one that sent you down to shitsburg
DEAD-fvcking-POOL!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Collinz2:
You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can never strike God!
Everything they've built... will fall! And from the ashes of their world, we'll build a better one.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
DrClemzzY:
'You Know Nothing'
Game Of Thrones
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Whenever i get sick, i just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True Story.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Join me, and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nosainwe:
U shall nt pass!!
Gandalf, Lord of the Rings.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
fredagu:
It gona be legend wait 4 it dary lengendary
HIMYM
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
YoungSharawy4444:

my part was chosen for me by my enemy who framed me and my friends who believedieved it
GI JOE 2
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamloyalty:
My name is Maximus father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and i will have my revenge in this life or the next.
Gladiator
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
The time has come. Commander Cody, execute order 66
STAR WARS: ROTS
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lush100:
you see those guys at the door, I bet with each of them 500 dollars a piece that I can piss on you bar, piss on your floor and piss on u"
Desperado! This is actually one of the funniest jokes i've ever heard in my life. Thanks for that, Mr Quentin Tarantino.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
nervegasfarts:
Mr. Anderson! We have been expecting you.
The Matrix
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Endosteed:
The destiny of a great kingdom rest on a shoulder of a young boy.
Merlin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by lovely17(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Papadoh:
DEAD-fvcking-POOL!
Yup Yup Yup
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Chidery:
With great power comes great responsibility
Spidey
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 2:42am On Dec 24, 2017
Freeezzz:
Please Lord, help me get one more. cool
Hacksaw Ridge. One of the best movies i've ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 5:23am On Dec 24, 2017
Papadoh:
Whenever i get sick, i just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True Story.
Barney Stison, HIMYM.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 5:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Papadoh:
Join me, and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son.
Star Wars. Dunno the episode
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
festwiz:
Star Wars. Dunno the episode
EPISODE II: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
festwiz:
Barney Stison, HIMYM.
Correct
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Lush100(m): 12:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Papadoh:
Desperado! This is actually one of the funniest jokes i've ever heard in my life. Thanks for that, Mr Quentin Tarantino.
yeah, that's it,
twas funny
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2017
This should be easy

"I solemly swear that i'm up to no good"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by ehinmowo: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ifyone123:
Its " May the dead never die" Game of thrones

U sre wrong joor
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nosainwe(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Papadoh:
Gandalf, Lord of the Rings.
correct
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nosainwe(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
festwiz:
This should be easy

harry potter
Unlock phrase for the marauders map
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nosainwe:
harry potter
Unlock phrase for the marauders map
Correct. I wish i had that map. I'm never up to any good.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nosainwe(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
festwiz:
Correct. I wish i had that map. I'm never up to any good.
lol
U a fan of harry potter?

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nosainwe:
lol
U a fan of harry potter?
Not so much. Prisoner of Azkaban was my favourite though.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nosainwe(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Papadoh:
This isn't a quote so much as it's a speech, but here it goes: Myrmidons my brothers of the sword, i'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands... Let no man forget how menacing we are, WE ARE LIONS! Do you see what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! TAKE IT, IT'S YOURS!!! If you get it, i'll give you Five naira lol.
achilles troy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pamcode(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
festwiz:
This should be easy
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askhaban.
Mischief Managed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.