Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108278 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Kingluqman89:
“I came in here a man. Give me the strength to
walk out of here a man.”
Prison Break
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pamcode(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Speaker 1: *Chuckles*
Speaker 2: And what could possibly be funny.
Speaker 1: I put the diamond in the Coat, I PUT THE COAT ON HER.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
pamcode:
Speaker 1: *Chuckles*
Speaker 2: And what could possibly be funny.
Speaker 1: I put the diamond in the Coat, I PUT THE COAT ON HER.
titanic
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pamcode(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Collinz2:
titanic
Right you are bro. That scene always had me laughing whenever I watch the movie.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Collinz2:
titanic
pamcode:
Right you are bro. That scene always had me laughing whenever I watch the movie.
I never would've guessed it in forever. I saw that movie Eons ago. Lol

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
I AM THE SPIRIT OF THE GOAT!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by toby2(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
horneyking:
cry cry cryFear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice. smiley grin
After Earth
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Sweetie, maybe Unicorns dont actually Exxx...plore this part of the world grin

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
Sweetie, maybe Unicorns dont actually Exxx...plore this part of the world grin
Despicable M3
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Circumstances arose and forced a compelling insight regarding discretion and valour
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by opo501: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Now you want God, you want God! ain't that a bitch?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hadeehart101:
Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I'm yours...
Gossip girl
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
DarkRebel69:
"Is there no one else?!"
Is it Troy?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by PortableGee(f): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Screw you guys am going home
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tesla: [to Robert] You're familiar with the phrase, "Man's reach
exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie. Man's grasp exceeds his NERVE. The
only limits on scientific progress are those imposed by society.
The first time I tried to changed the world, I was hailed as a visionary.
The second time, I was asked politely to retire. The world only
tolerates one change at a time. And so, here I am, enjoying my
"retirement". Nothing is impossible, Mr. Angier. What you want
is simply expensive.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Prologue: I am going to tell you a story about a boy who would never grow up. About the pirate who wished to kill him. About the island where fairies roamed. But this isn't the story you've heard before, because sometimes friends begin as enemies, and enemies begin as friends. Sometimes to truly understand how things end, we must first know how they begin.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by mayorsho89(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
"Sometimes When I Want To Understand A Person's Movite, I Play A Little Game."

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nosainwe(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2018
ebubeval:
Is it Troy?
troy said by achilles at the first battle scence
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nosainwe(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Papadoh:
Join me, and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son.
guardians of the galaxy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2018
Nosainwe:
guardians of the galaxy
...Vol 2

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nosainwe:
guardians of the galaxy
Nope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by NIGHTFOX: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
A times you meet your destiny on the road you choose to avoid it.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Prettyenit18(f): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
LovePeddler! Liar! Thief! Don't you see? Don't you see that I cannot breath without you? I cannot live without you? Don't you see that? Don't you see how much I love you?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Prettyenit18(f): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
The devil's advocate
dangwarmai:
Look but don't touch, touch but don't taste, taste but don't swallow. Hahaha...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Prettyenit18(f): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin Speed
Prettyenit18:
Harry Temple: All right, pop quiz. Airport, gunman with one hostage. He's using her for cover; he's almost to a plane. You're a hundred feet away... Jack?

Jack: Shoot the hostage.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Prettyenit18(f): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abuja connection
lalasticlala:
"Mansions are talking, face me I face you is talking... I will make sure you don't get any other contract in AbuJa". Not my favorite movie, just a memorable quote from a movie
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
NIGHTFOX:
A times you meet your destiny on the road you choose to avoid it.
Kung Fu Panda. Conversation between Master Oogway and Shifu underneath the cherry tree about Tai Lung's future escape. Classic.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by NIGHTFOX: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2018
festwiz:
Kung Fu Panda. Conversation between Master Oogway and Shifu underneath the cherry tree about Tai Lung's future escape. Classic.

No (the international)..
Well I don't know if kung fun panda to has the line
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Mr. President, brace for impact.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
NIGHTFOX:

No (the international)..
Well I don't know if kung fun panda to has the line
Kung Fu Panda has the line. It's a chinese proverb. So, i'm guessing "The International" is a chinese film
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by aminu790(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
None of us knows his destiny and none can escape it
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by NIGHTFOX: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
festwiz:
Kung Fu Panda has the line. It's a chinese proverb. So, i'm guessing "The International" is a chinese film

No it a Hollywood movie..

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.