Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos (78344 Views)

Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Exactly,he should not be tired and unhappy it's too early the battle is just ragging

He should be sharpening his sword and spear for the war ahead grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by adedayourt(m): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Omotayor123:

Na on Top our ugwu tree I dey dey observe ooo.

Chai, and only u balance der dey chop life. Izno gud oh cheesy
Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Omotayor123(f): 4:37am On Jul 06, 2017
adedayourt:

Chai, and only u balance der dey chop life. Izno gud oh cheesy
cheesy
Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by kingsmaila(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2017
It is unlawful for two sisters to marry a a man in Islam.
Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by godson4u79(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
He married party

jjjjj2017:
its not new!

intact the one in Ibadan is even bad than this, a man married a woman then got married to both of his wife twin sisters although the original wife have left the man's house as at now but her younger twin sisters are still living with the man. You can verify from anybody at Gbagi market (also known as Bola Ige Intl Market) in Ibadan.
Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Dammysmart: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2017
snowblaq:
So basically... Their children are both siblings and cousins to each other ..weird things happening everywhere.
Happy birthday dear, I'm also July 07...Nice to finding a nairalander birth mate tho.

Can I mail you ??
Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by snowblaq(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dammysmart:
Happy birthday dear, I'm also July 07...Nice to finding a nairalander birth mate tho.

Can I mail you ??

Happy Birthday to you also... Many more happy years to us... Amen
Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Littlelordpayne(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A man who recently got married to female twins dedicated their children from both siblings to God on Sunday, June 25th, in Akwa Ibom . The dedication service took place at the Christian Evangelistic Church, Ikpe Akpa Ewe in Oruk Anam Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

According to a Facebook user, “FearGod Akpakpan” who posted in a Facebook group.

Those who commented accused the church of promoting polygamy, the poster replied by saying ” take note it was child dedication not marriage”.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/twin-sisters-dedicate-children-one-husband-akwa-ibom-photos.html

Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by toprealman: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
doublewisdom:
The guy looks tired and unhappy. grin grin grin
The three of them
Re: Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos by sholay2011(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just when you think you've seen it all...

I still don't want to believe they are truly twin sisters as they don't look alike to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.