Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (27586 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / Asiri Dokubo Answers Question Of Abandoned Igbo Properties & Igbo Massacre of SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Why did'nt you reat the post to find out grin grin grin

OME » NEWS » Igbo traders cry out over eviction at Alaba market Igbo traders cry out over eviction at Alaba market ON JANUARY 4, 20173:31 AMIN NEWSCOMMENTS By Danie Onozure LAGOS — Igbo Traders in Alaba International Market, under the aegis of New Site Shopping Mall and Warehouse Section, have cried out over the alleged illegal eviction from a property under litigation.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/igbo-traders-cry-out-over-eviction-at-alaba-market/

The news state and confirmed who truly owns the market, olodo. Open your eyes nah or is your eye paining you too grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba. Una no dey tire? Abi na only S/w igbo get property? You tagged us miscreants, illiterate, lazy, dirty and all sorts. I bet you' feel better about yourself. Inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by realjoker(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

I can't help your case that's why

Lmao grin
did you think I was joking when I told you the guy is a confirmed Asiwi? Even his Co liepod yoots don't mingle with him hence he nickname himself as one man madman.

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
realjoker:
did you think I was joking when I told you the guy is a confirmed Asiwi? Even his Co liepod yoots don't mingle with him hence he nickname his self as one man madman.

I don lectured and try to reset his brain with facts but it's amount to nothing.

I weak for am abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by realjoker(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

I don lectured and try to reset his brain with facts but it's amount to nothing.

I weak for am abeg grin
myplaydiary that I know brain can't be reset, he is suffering from irreversible brain damage disorder.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

I can't help your case that's why

Lmao grin
Your lack the sensibility to engage a reasonable argument, just know afonja thieves like you will never have Igbo properties in your name, ole.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

The news state and confirmed who truly owns the market, olodo. Open your eyes nah or is your eye paining you too grin
Boy grow sense. you really do have a comprehension problem, you have embarrass yourself with trade fair now you want to do same with alaba. olodo rabata.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba yoruba. Una no dey tire? Abi na only S/w igbo get property? You tagged us miscreants, illiterate, lazy, dirty and all sorts. I bet you' feel better about yourself. Inferiority complex.
Only afonja want to steal igbo property

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
After getting battered on this thread afonjas have decided to make love and sodomize grin grin to heal their wounds.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Boy grow sense. you really do have a comprehension problem, you have embarrass yourself with trade fair now you want to do same with alaba. olodo rabata.

Have had enough of your no sense arguments, back and forth.

Obviously, you have comprehension setback.

If you can not prove all your oral figures, ibos built Alaba etc with fact do my mention be. undecided

You can continue building your Manson, buying the whole lags in your dream.

What kind of reasoning is these for crying out loud undecided
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Your lack the sensibility to engage a reasonable argument, just know afonja thieves like you will never have Igbo properties in your name, ole.

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Only afonja want to steal igbo property
Ok, you are right. 90% of the houses in the Sw are owned by igbos, so we hope you secede, so we can carry out our plan to steal your properties.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Ok, you are right. 90% of the houses in the Sw are owned by igbos, so we hope you secede, so we can carry out our plan to steal your properties.
The purpose of this thread is to educate you that you can't steal sh.it.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

Have had enough of your no sense arguments, back and forth.

Obviously, you have comprehension setback.

If you can not prove all your oral figures, ibos built Alaba etc do not my mention be. undecided

What kind of reasoning is these for crying out loud undecided

Shut up olodo like you. you are even too lazy to read your own article.

well let me educate you, that article was for 40 plots that the marketers bought for loading their containers it was resold to another person who came with an eviction so the marketers took him to court, totally has nothing to do with the markets or shop ownership you are just to dumb i can forgive you if your are a toddler, even toddler wouldn't be this dumb. you are the worst, dumbest afonja i have had to encounter. your olodo full cup, Oponu.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

Good this one just died grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by aljharem(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
I would urge all yorubas to stop comments on this thread

Lol @ afonjaheadhunt. Stu. Pid igbo not. Una go learn sha

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by laudate: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
realjoker:
hallucinations of the highest order.
So, you know about anything called peaceful secession before running your mouths like a running tap? You forgot about peaceful secession When you are sowing the seed of hates by calling everybody all sorts of derogatory names?

The chaff in your eyes will soon get off.

Keep deceiving yourself. By the time you are serve half of hate you throw towards others we will see what will be left of your emotions laden brains.

Una just wan kill person with laugh for here...! cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
aljharem:
I would urge all yorubas to stop comments on this thread

Lol @ afonjaheadhunt. Stu. Pid igbo not. Una go learn sha
Shut up grin better urge your brothers to stop cause if the keep coming i keep hurting them .

you too wan steal abi, thief. grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by laudate: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
As for our investment and saying countries do not tolerate petty trading in their countries, that will not affect Igbo's in Nigeria rather it will define Igbo's investment in Nigeria by properly stating our worth, values, tax, and our IGR contribution, already Igbo's markets in Lagos are worth well over 500,000.00 USD I am not even talking about the goods, I am talking about the value of property and markets built by Igbo's in Nigeria, markets like Alaba international, ASPANDA (Trade Fair) Oduade (Building materials markets) these markets were solely built by Igbo investors and would beat and mark or investment capital put by the government, take a market like ASPANDA for example it comes with it's own flyover to prevent traffic gridlocks for customers coming to the market, has several police post, Banks, fire station, eatries, a field, etc. Also take Alaba for example it is one of the largest electronic market in west Africa, same for Oduade, these markets have all beat the investment benchmark, The only Igbo market that would be affected would be the Ladipo Auto Market but as we all know the have requested to be given a site to build their own market, so they are equally up to the task..

Point of correction. undecided That flyover leading to the old international Trade Fair Complex was built by the Federal Govt. It is not all the structures there, that were solely built by Igbo traders, like you claim. Don't forget that the site where the ASPAMDA international market is now located, used to be part of the old international Trade Fair site. There were already several large halls & buildings existing there which were built by the federal govt, before the traders were allocated the place. Many of the traders who moved to the Trade Fair Complex used to be at Enu-Owa and Idumota on Lagos Island, before they were relocated to that site along the Orile-Badagry expressway. sad

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Shut up olodo like you. you are even too lazy to read your own article.

well let me educate you, that article was for 40 plots that the marketers bought for loading their containers it was resold to another person who came with an eviction so the marketers took him to court, totally has nothing to do with the markets or shop ownership you are just to dumb i can forgive you if your are a toddler, even toddler wouldn't be this dumb. you are the worst, dumbest afonja i have had to encounter. your olodo full cup, Oponu.

But why are you this dumb for crying out loud?

40 alleged illegal shops demolished at Alaba International Market

...As traders, church trade blames
About 40 shops located along GBO road inside Alaba Inter­national Market had been de­molished by agents of the Lagos state Ministry of the Environment (MoE), as traders and Church trade blames.
Narrating the incidence to The AUTHORITY, an official of the GBO Market Union, who prefers to re­main anonymous, said the demoli­tion was a surprise because the shops were approved by the Ojo local gov­ernment, owners of the market.
The official said the road along which the shops were constructed was itself constructed by the market union with the approval of the Lo­cal Government. He explained that the government authorized the un­ion to construct, maintain, manage and collect toll on the road.
Following indiscriminate dump­ing of refuse and urinating beside the road, he said government authorized the union to put up shops beside the road to checkmate the unhealthy be­havior. This, he posited, was the rea­son for the emergence of the shops.
Our source pointed accusing fin­gers at the authorities of St. Peter’s Anglican Church, who shares a com­mon boarder with the said shops. He believes the church has a hand in what happened to the shops.
Asked why he thinks so, he said that on learning that the union was about to build shops there, the church quickly pulled down its fence and start­ed construction of shops there to beat the union to the game.
The church and the un­ion, he said, have been at loggerheads ever since the union went ahead to put up the shops even when the shops did not encroach on the church property. “The church did not hide its dis­pleasure when we put up the shops and I think they must have influenced this demo­lition,” he declared.
Nonetheless, when The AUTHORITY contacted the Vicar of the church, Venera­ble Reginald Okpara, he ve­hemently denied the alle­gation. Venerable Okpara, who is also the Archdeacon of the Ojo – Alaba Archdea­conry said that what hap­pened is not the handiwork of the church at all. He said he was aware that officials of the MoE had been coming around to inspect the area.
On some occasions, he said, the officials even met with the Chairman, though, he said, he wouldn’t know the details of what tran­spired between them and the chairman.

If the news didn't identified nor mention that ibos built the market like you claimed earlier on what then is your argument about and what brought about the news on here in the first place? Didn't ibos built/own Alaba market anymore? Why do talk before thinking grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Good this one just died grin

kiss
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by laudate: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
I have emboldened the answer to your question, it was not a peaceful secession that was why and the war did not come with victory.

As for benevolence go to surulere and ojuelegba and see yorubas still living in Igbo houses till this day yorubas should stop telling those lies

is the Lagos state government and federal goverment not still using Ojukwus fathers property in Lagos till this day? stop the lie.

Keep kwayiet dia!! shocked Which Ojukwu's father's property is still being used by govt? First thing Ojukwu did, when he got back was to head for the law court, and he got all his father's properties back, from Villaska Lodge on Queens Drive in Ikoyi, to the high rise buildings at Wharf Road in Apapa. So what are you talking about?? shocked Isn't it those properties that Ojukwu's family is dragging with Bianca his wife, till today?

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2017
laudate:

Point of correction. undecided That flyover leading to the old international Trade Fair Complex was built by the Federal Govt. It is not all the structures there, that were solely built by Igbo traders, like you claim. Don't forget that the site where the ASPAMDA international market is now located, used to be part of the old international Trade Fair site. There were already several large halls & buildings existing there which were built by the govt, before the traders were allocated the place. Many of the traders who moved to the Trade Fair Complex used to be at Enu-Owa and Idumota on Lagos Island, before they were relocated to that site along the Orile-Badagry expressway. sad
I am glad you are privy to this information, please educate that totti guy a little he sounds very young naive and uninformed, however i have to correct errors that you made the flyover was not built be the federal govt the FG at the time ask the traders to build it alongside the Master plan of the market and stated that they would be refunded but the marketers are yet to get the refund they assumed the FG used it to alternate for Land charge. Secondly the Old structures still stand firm and very distinct from the New trade fair complex so that is not in dispute.

However i am glad this report came from you, as these kids just littered this thread with senseless back and forth over the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2017
laudate:

Keep kwayiet dia!! shocked Which Ojukwu's father's property is still being used by govt? First thing Ojukwu did, when he got back was to head for the law court, and he got all his father's properties back, from Villaska Lodge on Quuens Drive in Ikoyi, to the high rise buildings at Wharf Road in Apapa. So what are you talking about?? shocked Isn't it those properties that Ojukwu's family is dragging with Bianca his wife, till today?
You are Joking, abeg inform yourself and stop living in fools paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
The purpose of this thread is to educate you that you can't steal sh.it.
thanks for the education..cheers mate.

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by laudate: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
I am glad you are privy to this information, please educate that totti guy a little he sounds very young naive and uninformed, however i have to correct errors that you made the flyover was not built be the federal govt the FG at the time ask the traders to build it alongside the Master plan of the market and stated that they would be refunded but the marketers are yet to get the refund they assumed the FG used it to alternate for Land charge. Secondly the Old structures still stand firm and very distinct from the New trade fair complex so that is not in dispute.

However i am glad this report came from you, as these kids just littered this thread with senseless back and forth over the issue.

Oga, Totit is far better informed than you are. cheesy You were the one claiming that all the structures at the old Trade Fair complex was built by Igbo traders, including the flyover. I educated you that the fed govt built the flyover, as well as a lot of structures at the Old Trade Fair Complex. They are separate from the ones the Igbo traders built. The traders only built additional shops. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2017
totit:

But why are you this dumb for crying out loud?

If the news didn't identified nor mention that ibos built the market like you claimed earlier on what then is your argument about and what brought about the news on here in the first place? Didn't ibos built/own Alaba market anymore? Why do talk before thinking grin
Who do you think the market union are, if not the Igbo market leaders? guy go an sit down jare, you dont have sense, your brother laudate have already said the little he know about Aspanda, Trade fair, so continue fooling around.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2017
laudate:

Oga, Totit is far better informed than you are. cheesy You were the one claiming that all the structures at the old Trade Fair complex was built by Igbo traders, including the flyover. I educated you that the fed govt built the flyover, as well as a lot of structures at the Old Trade Fair Complex. They are separate from the ones the Igbo traders built. The traders only built additional shops. undecided

That dude got nothing upstairs abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2017
laudate:

Story old trade fair is different from the new one they are apart, and clearly distant, Totis didnt even know where tradefair was located, i already told you FG did not build the bridge Igbo traders build the New trade fair that we all know and enjoy today.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 06, 2017
hmmnn..........some people are scared, I wont say more than that. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Who do you think the market union are, if not the Igbo market leaders? guy go an sit down jare, you dont have sense, your brother laudate have already said the little he know about Aspanda, Trade fair, so continue fooling around.

Oho,you have suddenly changed your tone undecided

grin Lmao.

Me thought ibos built from the bombom.

Sule ibos are the majority there being among few landlords and thousands of tenents so it's expected for an ibo man to be..

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Story old trade fair is different from the new one they are apart, and clearly distant, Totis didnt even know where tradefair was located, i already told you FG did not build the bridge Igbo traders build the New trade fair that we all know and enjoy today.

Olodo i live close to Alaba market so know and have firsthand infor than you do grin

Stop facing ya face grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" / Lagos Civil Servants To Get Above New Minimum Wage (Official Memo) / How Sunday Igboho Rose To Prominence: The Inside Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.