Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (27577 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / Asiri Dokubo Answers Question Of Abandoned Igbo Properties & Igbo Massacre of SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

You are still crying abi grin

Keep dreaming while I continue to burst your bubbles.

Where is your concocted figures? O ofcourse in your imagination, head. grin
With 22 name list you can't still provide the name of one afonja Industrialist. grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
We don't need to change the Names of the divisions we simply have to change the names of your children and they will make the changes grin it has started already i would'nt say more than that. grin grin grin tongue

Hahahaha ibo boy you get joke grin
Even your brother that bode george mistakenly sent go LASGH is learning yoruba than anything as he cant know whatever we discuss on Thursdays without learning grin
All your children in lagos schools will learn yoruba on Thursdays. We call them Yoruba - ibo grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Daddyis:
damn it what sort of reasoning is this, are you sure you are not on drugs. Igbos are too found of themselves why don't you keep things to yourselves instead of showing off I'm sure this is how ojukwu planed the civil war without second thought and look at what happened only one policy all you idiots start crying of hunger.
Now tell me what afonjas have even planned and executed grin grin grin

Cowards, scratched faced afonja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Dedetwo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

What wealth exactly? O you meant the lies that you people has established as facts!?

Look Mr man, you can't just claim to be wealthy, making noise, cheastbeating all over the places in your dreams when reality actually says otherwise.

Get well and please quit deceiving ya selves abeg grin

Ask your Afonja brother who started the thread. Probably he/she knows more than you do. grin grin
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Hahahaha ibo boy you get joke grin
Even your brother that bode george mistakenly sent go LASGH is learning yoruba than anything as he cant know whatever we discuss on Thursdays without learning grin
All your children in lagos schools will learn yoruba on Thursdays. We call then ibo lagosian grin
Do you know they are some areas in Lagos where if you speak yoruba you are seen as a stranger? grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
With 22 name list you can't still provide the name of one afonja Industrialist. grin grin tongue

So, now it's about industrialist? grin
You are a disgrace to common sense.

Lmao cheesy

I weak for your case cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Now tell me what afonjas have even planned and executed grin grin grin

Cowards, scratched faced afonja.

Our fathers didn't know ibos were traitors by giving them another chance to survive after the war...but now we know perfectly well that ibos are ingrates like the hausas think, we will correcf the mistakes of our fathers grin

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dedetwo:

Ask your Afonja brother who started the thread. Probably he/she knows more than you do. grin grin

Stop spamming my mention. I don't deal with babies.

You are a toddler when it's comes to intellectually debate so stop acting like you got something to offer cheesy dimwitt cool

You lot are just confuse. You mean the OP is an afonja? Lmao. This is why it's good to look around before you jump into a discussion lest you disgrace yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

So, now it's about industrialist? grin
You are a disgrace to common sense.

Lmao cheesy

I weak for your case cheesy
You can make it about anything, Igbo will still come out tops grin

Afonjas are lazy lots with nothing to show in life but jealousy and envy. sore losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Afonjas are lazy lots with nothing to show in life but jealousy and envy. sore losers.

Name one ibo industralist that can compete in any form with Oba Otudeko grin

4 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by realjoker(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Abule slum dweller, nyama republic people, Hydraulic soup gulpers, what concerns you with Biafra, if not that you are thieves looking to reap where you have not sown, what is your business. grin tongue

But God don catch una grin grin grin
potopoto republic dweller.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Do you know they are some areas in Lagos where if you speak yoruba you are seen as a stranger? grin

That must be aba or onitsha grin
Ibos are strangers in lagos grin that you can't deny grin
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

They are whaaaaat?

•Stats proved that SE is the poorest region in the whole of south.

• Stats proved that SE as a whole contribute little to nothing to the nation's economy.

Lmao.

I guess you are pain. grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Henrydone: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Lol u think its awka mumu oshi, i doubt if you've even step foot in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Our fathers didn't know ibos were traitors by giving them another chance to survive after the war...but now we know perfectly well that ibos are ingrates like the hausas think, we will correcf the mistakes of our fathers grin
This one does not have sense o, abi is it the fear of Hausa fulani that is making you turn words upside down,

"Yoruba are the problems of Nigeria"
"Yorubas are Traitors"
"Yorubas are Bats"
"The short Infidel will never be President"

These is How your Hausa master sees you, or was it Igbos that made the statement? cowards, your doomsday is coming don't worry hausa fulani will bring it to Lagos like they have always done but this time they will not leave without an Emir. grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ibos are the least threat to Nigeria corporate existence #Fact
I will take the ijaws above ibos in importance to Nigeria corporate existence over ibos #Fact
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Henrydone:
Lol u think its awka mumu oshi, i doubt if you've even step foot in lagos.
Who is this one that his brain is sticking out of his ass, see wahala oo, nyama people. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
This one those not have sense o, abi is it the fear of Hausa fulani that is making you turn word upside down,

"Yoruba are the problems of Nigeria"
"Yorubas are Traitors"
"Yorubas are Bats"
"The short Infidel will never be President"

These is How your Hausa master sees you, or was it Igbos that made the statement? cowards, your doomsday is coming dont worry hausa fulani will bring it to lagos like the have always done but this time the will not leave without an Emir. grin

The fsct that you have been on this thread all day is taking immeasurable damage to your brain , you now lack coherence but just writing
It time you go log off to cool your overworked brain grin

4 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

They are whaaaaat?

•Stats proved that SE is the purest region in the whole of south.

• Stats proved that SE as a whole contribute little to nothing to the nation's economy.

Lmao.

I guess you are pain. grin
Shut up already with those stats, show me indigenous afonja companies not afonja publications. olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

That must be aba or onitsha grin
Ibos are strangers in lagos grin that you can't deny grin
Shut up you are not from Lagos state, not born in Lagos state, you are not a Lagosian simple,

The Oba has made it clear Lagos is not Yoruba Land, simple. cry me a river grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
realjoker:
potopoto republic dweller.
Heya e pain the scratched face afonja. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Damn the truth has bloodied the mouths of the iPods. The write-up of op is pure, unabashed, irreverent hogwash. Imagine him reprobating and approbating at the same time. By virtue of Ecowas laws, the iPods will become Nigerians and biafrans, what sort of hare brain idea is that. Do you want to be Nigerians or Biafrans. Choose one.

Deal with it once you secede, your properties corporeal and incorporeal, tangible and intangible are deemed abandoned by the operation of Nigerian laws and all your properties and I mean all will be annexed by the Nigerians to the benefits of all Nigerians.

Now you have heard of nationalization policy, yes a country can nationalize the properties of foreigners and that is what Nigerian government will do.

You guys are now having night mares, your night terrors will begin soon.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Shut up already with those stats, show me indigenous afonja companies not afonja publications. olodo.

go and cure you poor region and quit diverting upandan. grin we talking about your poverty this one is yabbing about indigenous rubbish?

Get well soon kiss

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Are you mad check the meaning of Industrialist and try again, olodo i know you were just trying to push your luck afonja scratched face grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Afonjas Ntor tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Check the meaning of and industrialist and stop making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by realjoker(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Heya e pain the scratched face afonja. grin grin
small shame liepod yoots no get, keep deceiving yourself dear.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by RisingSun1: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Abuse as much As you can but be rest assured that Biafrans would lose everything in Nigeria as Nigeria could amend its laws and there is nothing you can do about it. Those of you outside Igboland would need visas and renewing them from time to time, that is even if the Nigerian government allows for it. They could deport you and never allow you into Nigeria.
YOU ARE A PATHOLOGICAL NOISE MAKER.

Afonja you can't arm twist us to remain in the ZOO

If even Igbos lose their properties (which is impossible) the Biafra government can compensate them financially.

Afonja be rest assured that your nightmare BIAFRA most come
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

The fsct that you have been on this thread all day is taking immeasurable damage to your brain , you now lack coherence but just writing
It time you go log off to cool your overworked brain grin
Make no mistake i work online as you can see i don't know what power outage or no MB means like afonjas do witness, and i am here to make sure afonjas don't change the narrative grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

go and cure you poor region and quit diverting upandan. grin we talking about your poverty this one is yabbing about indigenous rubbish?

Get well soon kiss
Why do we cure it when we are taking over Lagos, why don't you go and cure Oshogbo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
realjoker:
small shame liepod yoots no get, keep deceiving yourself dear.
Abule slum dweller Nyama republic people, shame on you, Hydraulic soup gulpers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
We do we cure it when we are taking over Lagos, why don't you go and cure Oshogbo. grin

Lmao. grin

You must be from anambra village.

Keep taking over in your imagination. Recent Research shown that ibos own not up to 10% Lagos. But to feel good, ofcourse you just have to continue to believe in your lies.

What a wounded lion grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court / NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.