Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? (12609 Views)

How Useful Is/was Your Bachelor's Degree? / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / Admission Into TOP UP Degree And HND Conversion Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? by bezimo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's possible, but are you smart enough to combine both?

One of my class mates achieved that feat way back in school over 7 years ago.

He was running his HND in Mechanical Engineering in Auchi poly and at the same time was also running his B.Eng in Civil engineering in Uniben, my Alma Mata.

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? by bezimo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's possible, but are you smart enough to combine both?

One of my class mates achieved that feat way back in school over 7 years ago.

He was running his HND in Mechanical Engineering in Auchi poly and at the same time was also running his B.Eng in Civil engineering in Uniben, my Alma Mata.
Re: How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? by obongtunji: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
It is very possible, my wife did that. She was running the two the same time. By the time she finished her HND she was already in her first semester 300level, today she has HND and Bsc. You also can do it.
Re: How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? by Yusluvajide10(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
my brother, i will simply advise yhu to go for B.sc and secure better grade than to go for the two without good result..... focus on B.sc, as having bsc superseded d need of HND...... am telling you No company will ask for HND over Bsc..... so, whatz ur stress?
Re: How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? by unisnaira: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
My coursemate in School as at 2000 did it. Bsc in Economic at OAU and HND in Mechanical Engrg at Fed. Poly Ado-Ekiti, run same time. Both are fulltime
Re: How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? by mozele(m): 1:45am On Sep 12, 2017
DEADALIVE:
@OP
True Story... in Nigeria its not about the certificate you have rather the certificates you are trying to acquire will only make you an average student but no job guarantee.
The only thing for sure is you get the opportunity to attend many interviews without call back because in Nigeria employers don't care about most qualified but someone who is skilled and professional in the area of interest with a token salary so as to maximize profit for the owners.
My advice is this as someone who has been through that road, yes it is possible for you to run two program simultaneously but in Nigeria is not worth it except you have a job guaranteed for you. So, just focus on the university and make sure you come out with good grades at least second class upper and develope yourself with real skills that sells which matters most hence u might be praying for a miracle job while an SSCE holder will use the same time in learning trade will be doing better while u still search for job with your certificates.
The freedom of choice is yours...

deadAlive...

thanks a bunch.

Btw, whats the story behind your moniker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) / Commencement Of 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Post UTME Form / Students Banned From Wearing Shoes And Socks To Exam Halls In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.