Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (36790 Views)

Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales / 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Alongside Saudi Arabia and UK
but Islam will prevail
Imagine those elites building underground luxuries to survive world war 3...yet everybody wants to go to America..hmmn...those people have plans
Meanwhile... Israel's motto: By way of deception thou shalt wage war and yet you foolish sheeples go there to throw away money thinking you're going to see where Jesus was buried
Have they forgotten God exists?

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
South Koreans are scared of Donald Trump more than North Korea simply because he is an unstable man. He might react to the slight provocation which would make NK to retaliate
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

so u think nuclear bombs can only be launched from the ground? you havent heard about air launched ballistic missiles and oh submarines are capable to carrying and launching nuclear warheads.
do u know that nuclear warheads can be intercepted minutes after it has been launched? do you actually think a nuclear bomb will be allowed to fly all the way to usa from nk? i still refer to the raptor because it is the fastest bird usa has which is capable of intercepting such bomb.
the pic is just an example, oh and those russian planes were capable of carrying nuclear bombs so dont think it can only be launched from the ground

They can also be launched from air, from sea & from under sea. Yes! But those ways probably will put more manpower & soldiers to more risks. No?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1:

They can also be launched from air, from sea & from under sea. Yes! But those ways probably will put more manpower & soldiers to more risks. No?
see ehn, a missile launched from a jet that can avoid radar detection will cause the most damage. why? they wouldnt see it coming. why do you think stealth tech is being developed?
asides from all these, the us is planning to make use of unmanned drones fitted with laser to effectively take down icbms

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Pylony(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Saintp:

Bros, nobody is fighting WW3. Any shooting war between US and NK will never lead to WW3. In fact, it will end faster than you think. The only shooting war capable of igniting the supposed WW3 is Russia and US and I can bet my left yansh that those 2 countries will never engage in any shooting war.
oga Boss read btw the lines, who said any one is going to fight any ww3? Who do you thought is spearheading the North Korean weapon programme even as they are under Embargo from doing business with the rest of the world if Not Russia and China the two Countries at loghead with America. Russia will not directly push it self into another cold war with America, rather she aids countries America regard as enemies such As Iran, South Korea and even the Syrian government that is at war with the rebels in that country. Little wonder, Russia does nothing about pushing for more Stiffer Embargo on Korea or Iran at the UN is that not obvious. The 3WW possibilities with North Korea is not a mirage, as it will be played like a huge man sending his little kid to go look for trouble at his Neighbour's.
Currently US defence systems are stationed all over Europe and in South Korean sea, a fleet of American battle ships are at the harbour ready for any initial poo from North Korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Either you like it or not, the adamic sin is the root of our problems with God. His mercy as the only solution to our problem with Him. For clearer explanation, consider the following reports that are brought out from the Bible.
(A) THE FALL OF MAN: Adam and Eve sinned against God (Genesis 7:22). This means, from one man ( sinful Adam ) the whole world inherited sin.
(B) A CRY FOR REDEMPTION: Adam and Eve asked God for "forgiveness and mercy".
(C) GOD'S MERCY REVEALED: God offered the free gift of a "holy son" Jesus as mercy for all man's sake ( John 3:16 ). This means from another man ( sinless man) the whole world received "mercy" and "forgiveness".
(D) The Bible confirmed in John 3:18 that "there is condemnation and punishment for those who fail to believe in Him" ( not just the way you see Him as one of the prophets of God. But as one that was offered as "mercy" directly from God ) for the forgiveness of your sin. The truth i have disclosed here goes beyond religion and philosophy. It is the truth and fact.
If you have been touched and you want to give your life to Christ say this confessional prayer below
CONFESSIONAL PRAYER
Dear Jesus, I come to you with all the sins I've committed and I beg you forgive me. I confess that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. Please clean my body, soul and spirit with your precious blood. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Zane2point4(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1:
I don't want to see slaves here talking bvllshit. North Korea has exactly the same rights as the U.S. & all other western countries who have nuclear weapons to protect itself. Why do they think they have the 'almighty rights' to own nuclear weapons & then no other country should have?

I hate the hypocrisy the west dishes out towards the North Korean nuclear weapons program. I understand it's politics & everybody wants to win but the west should stop disturbing us with their propaganda towards North Korea. If they have a problem with North Korea, they should go along & solve it or whatever they wish to do but they need to stop whining & disturbing us. Agreeable, North Korea also has the right just like the U.S. & others to defend itself & also fight off aggressors.

If you understand intl politics well, then you will know that
A nuclear armed north korea is a threat to the whole world including you typing this stuff.
Hate usa and the west as you like they are not a rogue state and wont use WMD without discretion.
North korea have a history of voilence right from his late dad kim Un.
Ask yoursef what if those warheads fall into boko haram hands blc it will be very easy to get.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Pylony(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. So hungry men would design ballistic weapons. Wow! I'm so proud of your intelligence

Hungry men should be fed, do your little assignments. North Korea is running concentration camps all over the place and using her hungry citizens as slaves with little to Eat yet the government is sinking in mammoth amount of cash on Weapon development..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by DAramis: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
lonelydora:

Definitely he will run away but he must have destroyed South Korean be for he runs. That's his target

Then, it will definitely be annoying. If he claims to be a staunch man, he should die for the cause he believes in.

However, I pray that it never gets to the stage of war. It has never paid any country but rather create bad memories for families that lost their loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by HausaOverlord: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
MOSTEC:
abeg make dem detonate the nuclear atomic bomb jawe..

.......make everybody die commot
lmao abi na, make we restart

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pylony:

Hungry men should be fed, do your little assignments. North Korea is running concentration camps all over the place and using her hungry citizens as slaves with little to Eat yet the government is sinking in mammoth amount of cash on Weapon development..

I did mine and they aren't hungry people. Continue doing yours with lying liars called MSM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Zane2point4:

A nuclear armed north korea is a threat to the whole world including you typing this stuff.
Hate usa and the west as you like they are not a rogue state and wont use WMD without discretion.
Ask yoursef what if those warheads fall into boko haram hands blc it will be very easy to get.

You must be a kid to have typed this.

"North Korea is a rogue state and a problem to the world". Now tell me the countries North Korea has attacked ?

Secondly, since USA isn't a rogue state and only them have license to use WMD. It's only them that cant be faced with war crime charges and it's only them that has ruined countries upon countries. Tell me what USA is then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by uueieh7893oej: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yesterday's big win was a tip of the ice berg of what is install in the month of July.

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Ganjafama(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Russia got its own version called SAD (Sophisticated Mutually Assured Destruction)
Yeah. They will both cancel each other out.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Electronzeez(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
See them talking about RUSSIA having this USA having that at the comfort of their bed here in nigeria .most of you don't even know how many F16 jet nigeria has and you are chest beating about which country can wipe the other off the map .

In my opinion USA is so predictable ,with all their media show off one can predict what they have and what they can have secretly ,north Korea on the other hand you don't really know their capability .

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

USA don't just attack . The reason they Iraq was cos of "Democracy". But the real reason was because of Oil and the currency which Oil will be sold. Saddam was gonna trade oil with Euros and not USD which angered Washington and that led to his downfall. Same thing happened in Libya.

Regarding NK, you should be glad they have ballistic weapons. USA is a rogue nation and the world should be glad people can look into their faces now perhaps USA will quit their terrorism acts.

Just as oil may be the driving factor behind most middle eastern invasions, safety is another very important concern. That was the whole reason the US went into Afghanistan. There was no oil there.

The fact is that the US has had nukes for decades but they have never used them so we know at least that we are safe to that extent. The problem with North Korea is that it is a genuine rogue state where the leader has absolute authority, and a penchant for displaying military might, plus known affiliation with terrorist inclined actors.

In particular, Iran, which finances and supplies Hezbollah and Hamas, which in turn are linked with so many offshoot jihadist groups. The problem? Simply the fact that nukes could get into the hands of terrorist groups courtesy of Iran, courtesy of North Korea.

And we all know that terrorist groups do not really care who they hit, maim or kill so long as they can do some damage. In a scary way, there is the potential for the likes of boko haram to lay their hands on small nukes if these rogue states are allowed to flourish.

We do not need North Korea to be the counter-balance to American excesses, as we have Russia who have always played that role perfectly in terms of military might. Then there is also China which is more of an economic counter-weight to the US, but which also has enoough military adn cyber capacity to constitute a serious threat against the US.

These countries are much more responsible and reliable that a North Korea led by by an infantile madman who executes his own family members with anti-aircraft guns!

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Pylony(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

I did mine and they aren't hungry people. Continue doing yours with lying liars called MSM
This should help you see how hungry North Korean's are in poverty while their government are busy building missiles. www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20130218000739
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Zane2point4:

I understand international politics but let's be honest, the west has it warped to suit their own interests. Simple! What makes you call North Korea a 'rogue nation'? What makes you feel U.S. isn't a rogue nation? Afterall U.S. destabilizes so many countries & causes war in far too many countries. It's only right that other countries will want to protect themselves. Talking about nuclear weapons getting into the wrong hands, Pakistan which I assume is probably not as stable as North Korea & is in a very unstable region where Islamist terrorists & extremists are prone has nuclear weapons & there's no fuss about it. You know why? It's an ally/friend of U.S...so spare me that sermon, with all due respect. They only want their friends to have & they don't want their enemies to have so as not to be able to stand up to them.

Secondly,like I mentioned in one of my earlier posts on this same topic, I understand politics and I understand it is a game of the big dog eats the small dog & that's what U.S. uses to bully other nations....PROPAGANDA through the media. I don't have a problem with that, it's a game but it's only sensible that they shouldn't have a problem with other countries also trying to serve them their own medicine. I mean nobody wants to be pushed & tossed around. If the U.S. has a problem with these people, let them fight them if they want....overtly or covertly buy they should also remember that the other side also has the right to defend itself & fight back & they should spare us the hypocritical whining we hear in the news everyday!

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emzyme:
I dunno
But I like saddam, gaddafi, Mobutu , idi amin,
Al Assad, Kim jun (sumtin sumtin)
And above all Putin
Saddam is gone, Gaddafi is gone, Mobutu is gone, Amin is gone, Assad may soon be gone but Kim jong un and Putin are untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pylony:
This should help you see how hungry North Korean's are in poverty while their government are busy building missiles. www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20130218000739

Smh. A Seoul sponsored media house
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

Just as oil may be the driving factor behind most middle eastern invasions, safety is another very important concern. That was the whole reason the US went into Afghanistan. There was no oil there.

hahaha

The fact is that the US has had nukes for decades but they have never used them so we know at least that we are safe to that extent. The problem with North Korea is that it is a genuine rogue state where the leader has absolute authority, and a penchant for displaying military might, plus known affiliation with terrorist inclined actors.

In particular, Iran, which finances and supplies Hezbollah and Hamas, which in turn are linked with so many offshoot jihadist groups. The problem? Simply the fact that nukes could get into the hands of terrorist groups courtesy of Iran, courtesy of North Korea.

And we all know that terrorist groups do not really care who they hit, maim or kill so long as they can do some damage. In a scary way, there is the potential for the likes of boko haram to lay their hands on small nukes if these rogue states are allowed to flourish.

We do not need North Korea to be the counter-balance to American excesses, as we have Russia who have always played that role perfectly in terms of military might. Then there is also China which is more of an economic counter-weight to the US, but which also has enoough military adn cyber capacity to constitute a serious threat against the US.

These countries are much more responsible and reliable that a North Korea led by by an infantile madman who executes his own family members with anti-aircraft guns!
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by kiddkash(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Juchii:
I just like that guy, he don't talk too much. That is a definition of leader with focus, determination and zeal to carry his people along. Thanks to China and Russia who always come to protect the interest of their region. U.S.A has done more harm to African than good. They are the green snake in the green grass. They spread disease to African and offer to help, thereby ripping African countries of their resources. What about terrorism?? Let me not talk about it. Is it their satanic CIA agents everywhere in world?? angry angry
you watch too many movies. is it not the same so called evil CIA that brought the end of Osama bin Ladin? do you know what necessary evil means? they do the dirty work and bear the consequences so that others don't have to
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Pylony(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Smh. A Seoul sponsored media house
You're allow to provide that provided by Pyongyang showing how its people swim in wealth. Which i believe you don't have any to show.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Zane2point4(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

You must be a kid to have typed this.

North Korea is a rogue state and a problem to the world. Now tell me the countries North Korea has attacked

Secondly, since USA isn't a rogue state and only them have license to use WMD. It's only them that can be faced with war crime charges and it's only them that has ruined countries upon countries. Tell me what USA is then?

Well i will try and reply you although am not so much frre now.

How did they gulf states deduce that Qatar is funding terrorism (FBI i guess)
You ask and wonder atimes with the militery hardware and software being procured by nigerian govt why hvnt bokoharam being decimated? (outside funding of bh frm rogue states)

Now let me tell you believe it or leave it there is more untold stories that we dont get to hear on the news but it happen backstage, i learnt this from a friend working in the usa,he said if the average American get to know what the fbi guys know, am not sure they will be at ease to walk the streets.
I still maintain that a nuclear armed north korea is a big threat to the world and korean peninsula.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

Soviets was part of the reason USA invaded Afganistan. Why did they invade Iraq, Syria and Libya

You keep screaming rogue state. What has the rogueness of North Korea caused to the world? The rogueness of USA has ruined 6 countries to the ground. Read more on 7 countries in 5 years

You believe many MSM lies. CIA and Mossad have done far worse things in the middle east. Aren't the USA supplying weapons to "moderate fighters"

USA, Isreal, Saudi Arabia and UK are the terrorist states in the world. Read more on Yinon plan

North Korea doesn't need you either. China and Russia needs North Korea to be armed to the teeth. It's a plus for them as it will make their allies more and stronger against the USA led NATO. China also needs a friend in East Asia and NK is that friend

North Korea is more responsible than USA in aspects like this. Didn't the USA use Atomic bombs on Japanese? Check the bolded for other responses
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Turbocharged: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
DAramis:
Watch out as the man will be taken unaware by us. The game is set and I do hope that he would not run away even before the first gunshot.
What is this one saying?
If you don't know anything,just shut up and read what others have to say. Or beter still go and read up what nukes are and what they are capable of doing.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Zane2point4:

Well i will try and reply you although am not so much frre now.

How did they gulf states deduce that Qatar is funding terrorism (FBI i guess)
You ask and wonder atimes with the militery hardware and software being procured by nigerian govt why hvnt bokoharam being decimated? (outside funding of bh frm rogue states)

Now let me tell you believe it or leave it there is more untold stories that we dont get to hear on the news but it happen backstage, i learnt this from a friend working in the usa,he said if the average American get to know what the fbi guys know, am not sure they will be at ease to walk the streets.
I still maintain that a nuclear armed north korea is a big threat to the world and korean peninsula.

Lol, so you believe the gulf state lies. They are only envious of Qatar and Saudi is the man culprit. She dictates what happens within the GCC. Did you know the Al Jazeera used to be an honest media house before it went rogue thanks to USA?

Did you know USA knowingly blew up bereaus of All Jazeera even when they informed USA of their locations way ahead of it. The most dangerous counties on Earth are USA Isreal, UK and Saudi Arabia.

Why do you think the king recently changed the person in line of throne from his nephew to his son just after Trumps visit?

FbI, Deep state, CIA are rogue establishments. CIA is even the worst
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pylony:
You're allow to provide that provided by Pyongyang showing how its people swim in wealth. Which i believe you don't have any to show.

I don't need to show you any. But the fact is North Koreans aren't living in penury
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Pylony(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

I don't need to show you any. But the fact is North Koreans aren't living in penury

uncle, you can't show off wat you don't have, period. grin
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Onopa(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Thanks a lot.

We the People's Republic Of North Korea have received your letter and have assessed its content with keen interest.

But however, we will not relent, not in Kim's regime.

We will defend our territory with our last resources and will return any aggression by the US and its ally pounds for pounds.

Thanks once again Mr Onopa!

Signed:
Kim's Press Secretary.
grin grin grin

grin
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pylony:

uncle, you can't show off wat you don't have, period. grin

It's quite better than showing lies laced with more lies.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Pylony(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

It's quite better than showing lies laced with more lies.
Yet you fail to pin point the so call lies with a fact that do not exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.